Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract (58744 Views)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video / Manchester City Offers Cash And Player In Exchange For Alexis Sanchez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by ogawisdom(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Omofloflo: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
I'm becoming Mancity fan soon

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Raylight2:
This money they are talking about, are they real money?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by jamalnation(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:
Massive risk for the club, paying too much for a 32yr old.

Lalasticlal.a do your thing

Messi can never be a risk

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Pearly255(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Where do they get all these money from sef
Abi printing machine dey their house ni

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Elxandre(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...its funny when I see post like this, incase you dnt kno, the same player that you said have passed his prime and his 33 is currently the most decisive player in Europe and the best playmaker you can ever get in the market..
He isn't the most decisive player in Europe!

He has failed in the biggest matches for the past 4 years.
That's not decisive.

He's still a serious playmaking force but he doesn't have the legs to decide matches solely anymore.
Have you noticed how easily he gets marked out of intense games?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by ArticleBeast: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
ojaysam25:
Waste of money...on the sporting aspect..
Is it your money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by GEEBITE: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Never knew the Saudis own city.A breaking news for me.
paulolee:

lolz i dnt see city signing him such amount, barca would strike an agreement for a reduce fee with city if they really wants to allow messi leave..
as for those wages, i still insist that city have more than that to offer messi if he comes, messi is big brand and we are talking about the saudi guys here, if not for F F P rules, city and PSG would have the richest squad ever because they are both controlled by soo much money...jus relax my gee
imcase u dnt kno city squad are currently the most expensive in EPL with €1.014billion followed by man.u with €758m and also city have the most expensive defenders in EPL, the likes of walker, mendy, stones, laporte, are all record breaking signings coming from a defender..

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Hezmatosky: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
The money is too much. He may be happy with it, but that's much work for him. Trust epl fans, they will fall him hand las las
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fake news.......
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Eberex(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Beverlyjean:
750 m for a playerthst has passed his prime and that has probably 3yrs left ...he is 33 ...waste of money

Even at that age he is far far far better than that best EPL player.

Not to talk of marketing revenue

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by TheChameleon: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

What revenue? You think Messi can generate revenue's of up to $700m to Man City in the next 5 years?

Let's not forget City would have to cough out at least €698m to sign him.

Its impossible!!

So.... you know better than Manchester City's accountants? What are your qualifications and how many deals have you brokered? 10,000 naira maybe?

Just asking ooo no be fight. cheesy

PS - I doubt if this article is true... agents send out false tips to ramp up demand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by loko50(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
No human should earn this kind of money
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by onome25(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:

yes you can say its a waste from the sporting aspect because of his age but city may be looking more at the business aspect of having messi jus like cr7 deal to juve..
you dnt have any idea about how EPL and city fans are hoping to see messi play in EPL and city wants to cash out on that and also having messi in this city squad would give them a big shot in winning all cups in England and the UCL...
Y u de quote people nah.....abi u be messi agent on nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by uthlaw: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
ojaysam25:
is it ur money....that what you get when you are the greatest!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by toprealman: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
ojaysam25:
When God decides to bless you even when you don't deserve it, people will say all sort of things. The best part is that He will keep blessing you with more, reasons best know to Him alone!
Welcome to EPL son.
#ChildOfGrace

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Kulas: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
My club Man City still remain the richest in the world. While I like Messi to join us,Pep should also know that the most important thing city is lacking is strong defence. They need to work on their defence and source for a strong defenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Joecristiano7(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
God... Such an outrageous amount...
It's the Life we chose, I be baller dah year oo...
My kids must play football...
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by proxillin(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eberex:

Even at that age he is far far far better than that best EPL player.

Not to talk of marketing revenue

Thats why those useless liverpool players disgraced your messi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by loko50(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

What revenue? You think Messi can generate revenue's of up to $700m to Man City in the next 5 years?

Let's not forget City would have to cough out at least €698m to sign him.

Its impossible!!

That money can build a new stadium
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by gurunlocker: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Beverlyjean:
750 m for a playerthst has passed his prime and that has probably 3yrs left ...he is 33 ...waste of money

You don't know what you are saying.... What Messi brings to a team, no other player in this world do that, even with his age.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by jericco1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
See money. shocked
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Egoat(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...its funny when I see post like this, incase you dnt kno, the same player that you said have passed his prime and his 33 is currently the most decisive player in Europe and the best playmaker you can ever get in the market..
Shikena.
Thanks Boss.
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by ezechi24(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:
Massive risk for the club, paying too much for a 32yr old.

Lalasticlala do your thing

Guess you don't know how much they'll make on shirt sales and other juicy packages that follows this goat...if they can get him they'll have the most viewed matches in england even the world at large...no Monet spent on messi is a waste.

10 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by FirstbornWds: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Elxandre:
I have a feeling this is Sanchez 2.0

It's not about the talent. Sanchez had it too at his prime. cool

Imagine comparing Sanchez to Messi... You should be locked up for Blasphemy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Solaola: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Correct
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Eberex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
proxillin:

Thats why those useless liverpool players disgraced your messi.

i laugh in greek.

I am a supporter of Arsenal. Next time let your response be constructive

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Minjim: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow!

City is going to be smiling to the bank if this deal pull thru.

They've already sold him to MLS before buying him.

I am sure City is looking beyond his impact on the pitch. This is all about Tv rights and merchandise.
I am also sure MLS is funding part of this deal.
But all this is subject to how Messi is able to free himself from the claws of the Laliga mafias.
Because City can't pay this much and also buy out his contract clause

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Bahamas95(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
City won't regret it, Messi still got the fire burning in him......I wish my club and other premier league clubs goodluck, Messi will show us pepper if we ain't careful.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by confusedentity: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
too small
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by Gamezi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't think is only about his performance only, its about business, promoting the epl, the sponsored and every other business related
Re: Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract by fergieboy: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Premium tears for city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.