Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video (41235 Views)

Authorities Seize ₦1.3b Cash That Was Found In An Abandoned Boat In Puerto Rico / People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) / Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by simplify80: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
My question is who abandoned this ship?
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Dayvidblue: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
The same people are blaming the leaders for corruption in the country.

If corruption must end, all Nigerians have to start doing the right thing.

The minset of an average Nigerian:

When it favours me = grace
When it does not benefit me = corruption

1 Like

Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by emmanuelbrown26: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kingfolkzy:
location please

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: 1 Storey Building at the back and 2 Storey Building infront.
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by OlujobaSamuel: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmmmmmm, I doubt if there is any crude to steal from that ship.
It's been reported some years back that this same ship was abandoned in Lagos, so how come crude is been stolen now?
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
And what will they do with the Crude oil Refine it or sell it LMAO
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by colorsofrainbow: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

The key word you used there is 'reasonable'!!!... What reasonable amount of crude are those people above gonna 'scoop' from there??! While at it, how exactly do they plan to market or sell it off??!
from an abandoned ship...I'm done with this argument
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by ggirl4real: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dayvidblue:

The minset of an average Nigerian:

When it favours me = grace
When it does not benefit me = corruption

You're right
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
The same people are blaming the leaders for corruption in the country.

If corruption must end, all Nigerians have to start doing the right thing.

But what is d ship doing there? Is that a port?
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Emmypure: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
what do you expect olaniyi and co who are known as touts and skull miners, to do ? the funniest part of it is the crude is a waste because they don't know how to refine it to a finished product
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by ggirl4real: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

But what is d ship doing there? Is that a port?

Maybe it had a fault.

Must Nigerians always seize opportunities like this to steal?

These are church and mosque goers o
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by techlegs: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Who told them it’s crude oil? They would just die for nothing. They think crude oil is pure water that someone would just abandoned like that. This is probably radioactive waste.

1 Like

Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by moorevic(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
i"ve been wondering what the fate of those living by the beach will be if there is a heavy storm and the sea over-runs its bank probably at night.
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Chirowman(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
it's called Exploration not stealing and when it catches fire it's called accident .
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by maxiuc(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
post=93424525:
This is how people kill themselves!!

Shaking our heads!!!
who dey follow you shake head

Better shake that ur head alone

Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by tmcleo2k2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Peteru1st(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
if the ship catches fire now! y'all will be shouting that its work of Satan! you guys better have sense
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by AerialMapper: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Question is.. what do they want to do with the crude oil?
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Malawian(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
How do you steal for stealing sake? what will they do with that crude oil? will they refine it or will they drink it?
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Awoo88: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Senseless people. What are they going to do with the crude? Use it to fry ewedu?
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Nbotee:
If the ship was abandoned there to rot away den it isnt stealing; it is finders, keepers...

So what will they do with it? Drink it? Of what use is a 50 litre keg of crude? It is worth noting. I just hope it is not some kind of radioactive waste otherwise hehehehe
Re: Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Awoo88:
Senseless people. What are they going to do with the crude? Use it to fry ewedu?

I wonder o. They have no idea what they are wasting their energy scooping is worth nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.