Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Try Not To Laugh Challenge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try Not To Laugh Challenge (804 Views)

Try Not To Laugh Challenge FUNNY MEMES #tiktok Videos / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / I Bet $100,000,000 You Will Laugh! "Try Not To Laugh Challenge 2018" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Not To Laugh Challenge by Chuks00(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Try Not To Laugh Challenge by Teddiie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hopeonamission, your last entry is a confirmation that God is really one!!. I was praying for what the month has in stock yesterday and I received a message that this month is a month of dying to my flesh. So, you can imagine my surprise immediately I read your entry and found out that you received the same. Thanks for sharing. You just confirmed what I received without even knowing smiley. That just made me believe more that God indeed speaks to me smiley. This has cleared my doubt and I'm glad. Thank you so much ma. BTW, I love your diary.

And sorry for calling you out here smiley.. My regards to your wonderful son.

1 Like

Re: Try Not To Laugh Challenge by Hopeonamission(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Teddiie:
Hopeonamission, your last entry is a confirmation that God is really one!!. I was praying for what the month has in stock yesterday and I received a message that this month is a month of dying to my flesh. So, you can imagine my surprise immediately I read your entry and found out that you received the same. Thanks for sharing. You just confirmed what I received without even knowing smiley. That just made me believe more that God indeed speaks to me smiley. This has cleared my doubt and I'm glad. Thank you so much ma. BTW, I love your diary.

And sorry for calling you out here smiley.. My regards to your wonderful son.

Woooow! God is one!
I'm so glad to read this.
Of course He speaks to all of us we just need to listen more.
I'll like to hear more of your testimony regarding this new level He's taking you to.
It doesn't matter whether you call me out here or in private. I really do appreciate it all the same.
God bless you sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try Not To Laugh Challenge by Teddiie(f): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hopeonamission:

Woooow! God is one!
I'm so glad to read this.
Of course He speaks to all of us we just need to listen more.
I'll like to hear more of your testimony regarding this new level He's taking you to.
It doesn't matter whether you call me out here or in private. I really do appreciate it all the same.
God bless you sis.

Yes, he is smiley.. I will be glad to tell you. Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Try Not To Laugh Challenge by Teddiie(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hopeonamission:

Good evening ma'am.. Hope you're good. I'm just checking up on you. May the good Lord strengthen you..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

60 Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends To Make Them Laugh / Will U Run If U Where There / The Life Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.