Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi (33834 Views)

Fifteen Players Resign From Spanish Women’s Football Team In Bid To Oust Coach / Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims / Norwegian Club Sign Lionel Messi, Vow To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by gambia(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
It seems messi is going no where.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
That guy will soon be rich
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by iCauseTrouble: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
shocked
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by chrisxxx(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
We started this joke at Arsenal before them.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by peter6441(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nothing is Impossible
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Hades2016(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
I laugh in Buhari grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by ndaman25: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Joke of the year
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Openbusiness: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oh boy, everybody wants the Golden Boy grin The Real GOAT of Football. Messi no be like Penaldooooooooo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by nifton(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thats a tall dream and even if he gets the fund, Messi cannot be wooed to Stuttgart.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by tfash96(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
When you're great you're great Ronaldo fans will just kill themselves for nothing.. Tell me if half of these happened when Ronaldo was still young and on his way to Bernabeu let alone on his way to Turin.. Messi in his old age is still being pampered like this... GREATNESS all over the place nothing else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Lekute: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Interesting, one thing I know is that, at the end of next season, one person must Cry or Laugh.

Either the 33years old man and his fans.

or

Barcelona and Laliga management.

But I pray Sha, that it won't end in tears for our 33years old man.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by techmo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
If not Mancity and EPL abeg make he remain for Barca

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Temptee101(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
The GOAT
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by nBag(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Seriously, some clubs or let me say some coaches don't even have players to club relationship. How will Barcelona that Messi serve for over 20year now be thinking of battle the same Messi in court over leaving or not. He is a CLUB LEGEND for God sake. Treat him as such. The only party that has something to lose here is Barcelona. either sell Messi for 1billion or so, the club will lose it respect, fans and identity. Messi continues with his career. I just believe that when Messi said he wants out, the best thing the club would have done is support him on this decision and be planning a ceremonial match on his behalf now and not all this legal battle. Shame on Barcelona

Lalasticlala

just so you know this thing is purely business, we the fans are the ones for the passion.
yes he has done great things for the club and thanks to them he is a very rich man today. infact more influential than most billionaires. so it's a two way street.
I honestly can't blame Barca for anything business before pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dalil8: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oh boy, everybody wants the Golden Boy grin The Real GOAT of Football. Messi no be like Penaldooooooooo grin

Not really. It's just that he was the least player anyone expected to leave Barcelona given how long he's been at the club.

Pessi (aka Mr Eibar) is Barcelona's Golden Boy just as the God of Football Cristiano Ronaldo was to Real Madrid.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause too and had offers even from Chinese, Qatari clubs, but business is business and any club would cash out on any player for the right price.

A certain Qatari club offered him a $2.5m per week contract.

And btw Cristiano Ronaldo made it clear that Juventus or Napoli were his only 2 choices. He didn't entertain offers from other clubs. Napoli couldn't meet up with the financial demands so Juve had him.

No player is bigger than the football club.

Pessi would come and go but Barcelona would always be there.

4 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Goldencheese(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow. This world is funny. Do you know I was just having this thought that why should an employer treat a star employee who has served for 20 years in a sterling way by insisting on some very knotty provision in his contract?

You captured my thoughts. If they continue to insist on that clause, then they are doing a disservice to a guy who's literally sacrificed his growing up years to build their club brand.

Thanks for the clairvoyance.

obembet:

Seriously, some clubs or let me say some coaches don't even have players to club relationship. How will Barcelona that Messi serve for over 20year now be thinking of battle the same Messi in court over leaving or not. He is a CLUB LEGEND for God sake. Treat him as such. The only party that has something to lose here is Barcelona. either sell Messi for 1billion or so, the club will lose it respect, fans and identity. Messi continues with his career. I just believe that when Messi said he wants out, the best thing the club would have done is support him on this decision and be planning a ceremonial match on his behalf now and not all this legal battle. Shame on Barcelona

Lalasticlala
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dannyozs(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

Not really. It's just that he was the least player anyone expected to leave Barcelona given how long he's been at the club.

Pessi (aka Mr Eibar) is Barcelona's Golden Boy just as the God of Football Cristiano Ronaldo was to Real Madrid.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause too and had offers even from Chinese, Qatari clubs, but business is business and any club would cash out on any player for the right price.

Pessi would come and go but Barcelona would still be there.
Someone is in severe pains grin

Don't worry, just take this below, (for maximum result, drink all at once)
Thank me now, I have a feeling you can't do so later.

3 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by oyatainer(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala

If he goes now another óne will spring up later. They need to fight it and see if their persistence will pay off. Losing Messi and losing money from him are two grave losses they will never forget.
If they allowed him to go the way Neymar left, the image of la liga is dented totally.

Endorsements, image rights, sponsorship stop abruptly. You too should think about it urself.

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by justli: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala

Barcelona is a business entity. To lose a potential 200 million pounds will be foolishness.
Eventually they will let mercy go, but they have to profit off the deal

3 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dalil8: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dannyozs:
Someone is in severe pains grin

Don't worry, just take this below, for maximum result drink all at once, thank me later.

What makes you think that?

Go back and re-read my comment, come back and tell me what you can deduce from that. Then we'll see if you're not the one who needs to take that insecticide.

3 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by emae009(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

And btw Cristiano Ronaldo made it clear that Juventus or Napoli were his only 2 choices. He didn't entertain offers from other clubs. Napoli couldn't meet up with the financial demands so Juve had him.

Pessi would come and go but Barcelona would always be there.

I've been seeing a lot of people comparing Messi situation to Ronaldo, until Messi leaves, there's no similarity between the two. Ronaldo wanted the same wage as Messi, Perez said no, he then said he was going to leave, with his release clause, it was impossible for him to do that so Perez told him that he'll only let him go for a £100million offer, only two clubs were willing to negotiate his transfer Napoli and Juventus. which Juventus won in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Person wan leave Barca. Admist good players

And he would go stuggart..

All this pessi fans sef..

Let us rest jare

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by winterfell007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Denique:
"After five days since its creation only €262 (£234) has been donated to the cause, but Artmann has revealed that if the target is not met or Messi departs to another club the donated amount will be given to a water charity."

Messi to the donors:

grin grin grin. Messi will be like: 'Bros shey you dey whine me ni??'

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gregorian2020:

My guy stop to buy Ronaldo some relevancy where there are no space for him. Ronaldo's case was simple. No release clause and there were no challenges. It was only Juventus and Manchester United that were going for him. Stop this relevancy that you are trying to accredited Ronaldo.
Lol bro.
Ronaldo and Benzema always had a release clause of 1 billion euros. Madrid were willing to sell him so they agreed on a 100 million deal.
All la liga players have a release clause. Don't be ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dannyozs(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

What makes you think that?

Go back and re-read my comment, come back and tell me what you can deduce from that. Then we'll see if you're not the one who needs to take that insecticide.
I can tell you are suicidal. Do not hesitate, get it over with. Messi is not the cause of your frustrations.

2 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Openbusiness: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Great100000:
People are not smiling ooooo. No be small thing & the way things are going, all the Football Clubs fans go Raise fund for this Dude Transfer. Good Luck to him though.
Guy me na Blues i be, but as soon as I hear Messi dey enta EPL, I don port go Man City since last week grin Anywhere the Golden Boy goes, we move together grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dalil8: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
emae009:

I've been seeing a lot of people comparing Messi situation to Ronaldo, until Messi leaves, there's no similarity between the two. Ronaldo wanted the same wage as Messi, Perez said no, he then said he was going to leave, with his release clause, it was impossible for him to do that so Perez told him that he'll only let him go for a £100million offer, only two clubs were willing to negotiate his transfer Napoli and Juventus. which Juventus won in the end.

It wasn't about the wages, it was about how Real Madrid handled his tax fraud case in Spain. Pessi and Neymar almost left Barcelona for similar reasons.

Have you forgotten Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest paid player in the World for 3 years straight?

And also he felt unloved by the club. Especially in the dressing room.

Just so you know, Benzema was and is still the only untouchable player at Real Madrid. Even Sergio Ramos, Marcelo are expendable.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause. Pessi has just a €700m release clause. Who do you think was more valuable to the club?

And btw who's the most followed person on the planet right now?

2 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dannyozs(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

It wasn't about the wages, it was about how Real Madrid handled his tax fraud case in Spain. Pessi and Neymar almost left Barcelona for similar reasons.

Have you forgotten Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest paid player in the World for 3 years straight?

And also he felt unloved by the club. Especially in the dressing room.

Just so you know, Benzema was and is still the only untouchable player at Real Madrid. Even Sergio Ramos, Marcelo are expendable.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause. Pessi has just a €700m release clause. Who do you think was more valuable to the club?

And btw who's the most followed person on the planet right now?

More and more tears grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
I am also thinking of floating my own fundraiser/GFM so that my street team can sign Messi so that we can win this year's End of the year cup despite being the worst team in the whole area.

After all, we all have the same equal rights to dream.

sad
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by kolade560: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:
.everybody is jus taking their own attention in this messi saga...the other goat left for juve and nobody even noticed and the real GOAT is about to move on and all clubs in the world wants to trend about signing the real GOAT..
its only bayern that have officially turned down messi joining them, wont be surprised if madrid throws bid for messi and also if cr7 accepts pay cut to allow juve have a chance to sign messi..
grin
paulolee:
.everybody is jus taking their own attention in this messi saga...the other goat left for juve and nobody even noticed and the real GOAT is about to move on and all clubs in the world wants to trend about signing the real GOAT..
its only bayern that have officially turned down messi joining them, wont be surprised if madrid throws bid for messi and also if cr7 accepts pay cut to allow juve have a chance to sign messi..

other goat,
real goat
kwantinue to mesmerise
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Hillsautos: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Looooool

Leadvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24 / Lionel Messi:"My Son Asks Why They Crucify Me In Argentina"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.