Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean (905 Views)

Has Anyone Watched These Movies, Please Rate Them Here. / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by jhendor(m): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2007
I just saw the advert and i am looking forward to seeing the movie
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by iice(f): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2007
Yeah have seen them all
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by sparkandy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2007
I've seen them all too but to me it no longer makes sense but the effects are next to nothing. smiley
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by sparkandy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
I've seen them all too but to me it no longer makes sense but the effects are next to nothing. smiley
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by dinozzo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
If you're talking about the latest installment, it was shite as far as I was concerned nothing special but great visuals. The first one was the best for me followed by the second. But don't be put down by my comments because there were mixed views of the film. Some liked it and some didn't, so just keep your expectations high.
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by justkunmi(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2007
at world's end was quite good. at least better that the 2nd one, dead man's chest.

but i think the whole pirates story is just being unnecessarily prolonged just to create more movies and more money. .
ts all good only if the movies make sense. .
and there would be a 4th part

but johnny depp is a class act any day. give it to him.

he was at his best when he was at david jones' locker talkin to himself on the ship. .that scene was tha bomb!!
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by iice(f): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2007
dinozzo, same thing as me, the first one was the best!!. Great visuals thou.
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by odada(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2007
aye aye captain!all aboard for the next installment?
whats up nocturnal baby? @iice
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by iice(f): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2007
just buzy @ odada, sup with you?

Chaiii i wouldn't be too enthusiastic if there was another installment but i will still watch it sha. grin
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by uspry1(f): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2007
I have been seen them all, I prefer the first one, too hilarious, can't wait next installment.
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by bamdil(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2007
Pirates of the Carribean's part three is not as interesting as the first and second, the day i was watching it, I was dozing off in front of the TV to d extent that I had to change to another movie.
The very good part of it is that the actors and actress in the movie presented the show life in London and alot of people went there to watch it in the Cinema. It was among the best sold movie of the month as far as Hollywood is concern.
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by MP007(m): 3:38am On Jun 24, 2007
the movie is awesome, but i really think disney is pushing their luck 2 far coming out with part 3, they should just end it , or are trying to turn it into another star wars or harry potter?
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
they are all okay, but my favorite would always be part one. it was the bomb.
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by omaaaf(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2007
its an awesome trilogy. you need to see them all and please watch the original version if possible in a cinema with some pop-corn. you should also see the oceans series. its da bomb
Re: Has Anyone Watched Pirates Of The Carribean by foumaleka(f): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2007
shocked What you talkn about.Pirates 3 is one of the best trilogies. It is still playing at the movie theatre which premiered May 19 at Disney in US and movie theatres and it doesnt come out on dvd until december. So [b]bamdi[/b]l am not surehow u watched it on tv and switched to another channel. Seriously there are pple from all over the world who read this boards. Dont forget that.

Whats the word "PARLAY, "

(1) (Reply)

Current Nigerian Trends: / Mtn Project Fame 4 / Journey To Self Premieres May 10th [read Storyline]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.