Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

She Said I Am Too Innocent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Am Too Innocent (3476 Views)

She Said She Is Not Too Innocent. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by michealdeco: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
thesicilian:
Seun should create a separate forum for these folks.
yeah and it should be named Nairasimp lol

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by pellummy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fxabdul:

Make sense, buh I no wan spoil mah hustle
Are you okay sir? Which hustle

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by pellummy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fxabdul:

Make sense, buh I no wan spoil mah hustle

Are you alright sir, just teach her a lesson, you need to deal with this

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by duduade: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
thesicilian:

Omg

Looooool

I swear

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by kzubyar(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fxabdul:
I met this babe 2month back, I collected her phone number we do chat on normally and it reached to the extent that i told her I love her and she also replied saying that she loves me too, for sometimes now we've been together, then suddenly she changed toward me, when we get to see each other and I asked what's the cause of the sudden change, she said I am too innocent for her liking and that I am a good guy and she's bad girl, she was like she loves flirting, as a sharp guy I then replied her by saying that am also a badboy let flirt together but deep inside my heart I ain't bad cause I felt something for her.
But it seems she's on the other side of life slaying queen, same night we were chatting and I asked her that can she dance she was like she can't dance ,I was like then what can you do if you can't dance she was like nothing, then i asked her can she twerk? I was just trying to know if what she said about her being a bad girl is true, then asked her that if she have a feel of guy like me she will ask for more, before I knew everything burst up and she asked me these questions;
That when last did I Bleep a girl?
I lied by saying last month.
She asked me can I Bleep her
I said hands down she will ask for more, and she said since its been last month since I Bleep, that my sperm will be plenty, I replied saying yes that she will even use it for her body cream. But sincerely speaking guys I ain't that type of guy who crave for all those sex stuffs, the highest thing i have done with the babe is just ah friendly hug....and since from that day she changed again she don't message me or call, and whenever I visit her when we start talking, if her phone ring she will tell me she's sorry that I should please forgive her that she wants to go and see someone ,although that day I pretended to be angry and she asked me to look into her eye ball that she's sorry that she will message me tonight, I left and she went to the place she want to go, which I was doubting is another redpiller that's going to lash her out......by 10pm I received her message still begging for forgiveness that she's sorry but, then replied saying its not a big deal and since from that day she don't text me frequently I am the one who always start conversation with her before she replies me and whenever I post my whatsapp status shes always first or 2nd to view it. And she always post different guys pic on her status........pls guys how do u explain such girls?.
My brother used CD incased
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by harsysky(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Girls who think they are bad are somewhat easy yo get down with. Firstly, you acted like a simp by agreeing to things she stated just to gain her approval. That's not the way some ladies would want you to be. you are exactly what she said you are.

You could have just smiled when she said you looked innocent, and when she asked if you could bleep her, you would have just said you are too selective when it comes to bleeping women because you know most of them aint good at it. she would now wanna know why you are special. It's easy to play with babe's mind when you are calm and confident, reading their body languages. take care
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
LMFAO grin grin grin
How to get a Nigerian lady who is not ready to settle down:
* Act Confident
* Be Boastful
* Be in Control always and unpredictable.
* Don't be Humble. Nigerian Ladies don't like humble guys. Be a jerk; especially if you are loaded financially.
* Talk less, spend more. Most Nigerian Ladies can't start or carry on a conversation effortlessly.
They prefer to be showered with gifts and money.
* Get or borrow a badass car ( act and look Rich)

How to get a Ghanaian lady who is not ready to settle down:
* Be Cute and well dressed ( If you ain't thick and tall in stature, hit the gym)
* Be humble and well mannered.
* You don't need loads of cash to get a 10/10 chick.
* Be passive but assertive.
* Be smooth, charming and chivalrous.
* Get a nice apartment ( The sight of a humble guy's apartment will amaze her and make her wet. She will offer you the coochie without you making a move)
* You don't need a badass car.

How to get a francophone lady who isn't ready to settle down:
* Know how to party hard
* Know how to drink alcohol and smoke weed.
* Have a huge manhood ( don't be scared to tell her about the size of your manhood while flirting)
* Know how to smash a lady right and give her head ( They're wild AF)
* More sex, parties, and less talk and spending.
* You don't need to be cute, rich or have a nice apartment ( they would shag you even in a shack or public toilet)

Note: I don't mean to be demeaning with my write-up. I'm not a sexual predator or a misogynist.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
thesicilian:
lol....they never learn

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Fxabdul(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
pellummy:

Are you okay sir? Which hustle
am 100% OK
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Fxabdul(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
harsysky:
Girls who think they are bad are somewhat easy yo get down with. Firstly, you acted like a simp by agreeing to things she stated just to gain her approval. That's not the way some ladies would want you to be. you are exactly what she said you are.

You could have just smiled when she said you looked innocent, and when she asked if you could bleep her, you would have just said you are too selective when it comes to bleeping women because you know most of them aint good at it. she would now wanna know why you are special. It's easy to play with babe's mind when you are calm and confident, reading their body languages. take care
man you na guru, thanks sha
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Fxabdul(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
NockMedia:
LMFAO grin grin grin
How to get a Nigerian lady who is not ready to settle down:
* Act Confident
* Be Boastful
* Be in Control always and unpredictable.
* Don't be Humble. Nigerian Ladies don't like humble guys. Be a jerk; especially if you are loaded financially.
* Talk less, spend more. Most Nigerian Ladies can't start or carry on a conversation effortlessly.
They prefer to be showered with gifts and money.
* Get or borrow a badass car ( act and look Rich)

How to get a Ghanaian lady who is not ready to settle down:
* Be Cute and well dressed ( If you ain't thick and tall in stature, hit the gym)
* Be humble and well mannered.
* You don't need loads of cash to get a 10/10 chick.
* Be passive but assertive.
* Be smooth, charming and chivalrous.
* Get a nice apartment ( The sight of a humble guy's apartment will amaze her and make her wet. She will offer you the coochie without you making a move)
* You don't need a badass car.

How to get a francophone lady who isn't ready to settle down:
* Know how to party hard
* Know how to drink alcohol and smoke weed.
* Have a huge manhood ( don't be scared to tell her about the size of your manhood while flirting)
* Know how to smash a lady right and give her head ( They're wild AF)
* More sex, parties, and less talk and spending.
* You don't need to be cute, rich or have a nice apartment ( they would shag you even in a shack or public toilet)

Note: I don't mean to be demeaning with my write-up. I'm not a sexual predator or a misogynist.
this man somehow expert ooo, I hail oo
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by jericco1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simp angry

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Tolani045(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
I can't believe that you're innocent in this game, grin grin you're a very bad guy here...
What's the meaning of Redpiller to lash her? How do you get those words bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
My brother abeg next time just " be your self"

Must u lie to impressed any woman?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Osasnidas(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wait... Did i just read sperm for body cream...is this really true?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by lenghtinny(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Here’s a girl been an open book to you, yet you still can’t read the writings grin

You better free the babe if you are not ready to play ball.....

Time is moving way too fast these days.... You shouldn’t be wasting on someone you ain’t compatible with sad
Re: She Said I Am Too Innocent by Frankicent(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Fxabdul:
I met this babe 2month back, I collected her phone number we do chat on normally and it reached to the extent that i told her I love her and she also replied saying that she loves me too, for sometimes now we've been together, then suddenly she changed toward me, when we get to see each other and I asked what's the cause of the sudden change, she said I am too innocent for her liking and that I am a good guy and she's bad girl, she was like she loves flirting, as a sharp guy I then replied her by saying that am also a badboy let flirt together but deep inside my heart I ain't bad cause I felt something for her.
But it seems she's on the other side of life slaying queen, same night we were chatting and I asked her that can she dance she was like she can't dance ,I was like then what can you do if you can't dance she was like nothing, then i asked her can she twerk? I was just trying to know if what she said about her being a bad girl is true, then asked her that if she have a feel of guy like me she will ask for more, before I knew everything burst up and she asked me these questions;
That when last did I Bleep a girl?
I lied by saying last month.
She asked me can I Bleep her
I said hands down she will ask for more, and she said since its been last month since I Bleep, that my sperm will be plenty, I replied saying yes that she will even use it for her body cream. But sincerely speaking guys I ain't that type of guy who crave for all those sex stuffs, the highest thing i have done with the babe is just ah friendly hug....and since from that day she changed again she don't message me or call, and whenever I visit her when we start talking, if her phone ring she will tell me she's sorry that I should please forgive her that she wants to go and see someone ,although that day I pretended to be angry and she asked me to look into her eye ball that she's sorry that she will message me tonight, I left and she went to the place she want to go, which I was doubting is another redpiller that's going to lash her out......by 10pm I received her message still begging for forgiveness that she's sorry but, then replied saying its not a big deal and since from that day she don't text me frequently I am the one who always start conversation with her before she replies me and whenever I post my whatsapp status shes always first or 2nd to view it. And she always post different guys pic on her status........pls guys how do u explain such girls?.

Gimme her number. That's all I have too say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Can U Kiss This One For 10 000 Dollars? / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.