Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? (214 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by aralc: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dear Nairalanders it has come to the notice of the Association of Nairalanders, Headquaters Lagos Nigeria that there is an individual known as Rightheousness89 who has been terorising us with his comments on almost every trend on this our favourite nairaland.

Questions we will like to get answers from our so called Rightheousness89

1. What network are you using.

This question is important cos he is always on first page

2. Why are you on almost every immoral trend.

Ephesisans 5:3 mentioned that let anything related to sex or what is mentioned there be tagged to you. but we see you on every moral trend in the name of preaching watching all the youtube videos that's being posted and then you comment. Who we dey form for?

3. Even as our association don't like you how do you get all those likes?

This question bothers me a lot cos you get sometimes above 100 likes. do you have up to 100 nairaland accounts and like it yourself?

If you have more question you can ask so our very own RIGHTHEOUSNESS89 can answer
Re: Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by Sirmwill: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by xolocious(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
aralc:
Dear Nairalanders it has come to the notice of the Association of Nairalanders, Headquaters Lagos Nigeria that there is an individual known as Rightheousness89 who has been terorising us with his comments on almost every trend on this our favourite nairaland.

Questions we will like to get answers from our so called Rightheousness89

1. What network are you using.

This question is important cos he is always on first page

2. Why are you on almost every immoral trend.

Ephesisans 5:3 mentioned that let anything related to sex or what is mentioned there be tagged to you. but we see you on every moral trend in the name of preaching watching all the youtube videos that's being posted and then you comment. Who we dey form for?

3. Even as our association don't like you how do you get all those likes?

This question bothers me a lot cos you get sometimes above 100 likes. do you have up to 100 nairaland accounts and like it yourself?

If you have more question you can ask so our very own RIGHTHEOUSNESS89 can answer

It is obvious you are confused. What is his offense and what is the essence of trailing him. I am glad you made mention of him getting over 100 likes in every of his comment. What this means is that a lot of persons love what he is doing. So let him...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
The devil has finally showed himself grin
Re: Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by hidhrhis(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
I'm a Muslim and sometimes what he says is the true reflection of life and what is going on in this world but sometimes na trash
I do like the ones he says that makes sense and ignore the ones that doesn't suit me
There are 2 ways to life the good and the bad
I still hate it when he preach salvation, hellfire on top person who just die
I also hate his thinking that all those who don't believe in Jesus will enter hell fire but seriously I like him

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by aralc: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
xolocious:

It is obvious you are confused. What is his offense and what is the essence of trailing him. I am glad you made mention of him getting over 100 likes in every of his comment. What this means is that a lot of persons love what he is doing. So let him...
Oga calm down na
Re: Who Is Behind Rightheousness89? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
In all his preaching.. He only said you should like Jesus... He has never begged you to like him ...

(1) (Reply)

What Movie Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (photos) / Please Read This And Get Sense... / Why Is Nairaland Promoting A Fradulent Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.