Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) (80928 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

True. A wise man said. Blaming the king of fools shouldn't draw one's attention from the vast confederacy of fools who crowned him their king

Words on a Marble!!!... No truer words could ever suffice! Hats off sir!!!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by HabaHaba: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iamdemola:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1300457711231029252?s=19

I'm very sure he went there to appeal against the CAMA law.
But trust the Buhari I know, HW WILL NEVER LISTEN TO HIM OR AGREE TO RESCIND on the CAMA law.

Infact, PMB will even use him to shine, to show how tough he wants Nigerians to continue to see him

Anuofia!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
chatinent:
Religion and politics!

Fraternal twins of the same parent of leading and manipulating the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Antimalaria(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Abeg why him no wear face-mask??
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Really? Continue with your excuses.. you can also give excuses for all the lies he has been telling there..

He is the only person I can vouch for in Buhari government and He is the only person capable of leading this nation if Buhari leaves....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Because of CAMA abi? He no visit since when them dey slaughter citizen's for southern Kaduna, since his business is about to be threatened he feels It's necessary to protect him own interest.....yeye

once again let me ask this question

SO THIS IS BUHARI WE KNOW?

LOOK AT THE PICTURE!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Evercurious(f): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
VULCAN:
One of your pastors is the VP and those evil clauses were snuck into CAMA and Buhari hurriedly signed it and you are making noise about influence.

You have no idea what the word means.

CAMA is just the beginning.

No mind dem..
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by OSESUNATE(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Because of CAMA abi? He no visit since when them dey slaughter citizen's for southern Kaduna, since his business is about to be threatened he feels It's necessary to protect him own interest.....yeye

Sometimes I wonder how you guys just open your mouth without your brain being plugged to ur tongue.

Everything that has to do with the church, you guys criticize, let me tell you what you're ignorantly doing; You're Camping yourself on the other side of the divide and soon, you'll reap your reward

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Evercurious(f): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lamasta:

He is the only person I can vouch for in Buhari government and He is the only person capable of leading this nation if Buhari leaves....

Pls shut that down your throat.. which kind talk be this sef? Do you think everyone is as gullible as you all in RCCG where the demons in this country is using as a platform against the church?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by surgical: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
QMNIX:

It is obvious you are a very young man with your statement. Pastor Adeboye has never spoken publicly against any Government either PDP or APC and even the Military Junta of Gen. Sani Abacha. It has never been his style and he won't change except expressly told my God. Judging him now on the basis of this government lacks facts because there is anticidents to refer to.
selective amnesia,he lead a protest during Jonathan
He supported buhari because of osinbajo and since then he has not been at peace
Reasons we must think hard before making important decisions
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
vixpal:
God bless Pastor Adeboye
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God has already blessed d individuals & d geographical entity u are praying for
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls shut that down your throat.. which kind talk be this sef? Do you think everyone is as gullible as you all in RCCG where the demons in this country is using as a platform against the church?
Quench the anger this is Osinbajo we talking here not RCCG nor church if you reservations for his person its not a big deal but attacking RCCG and the church will not be condoned by me...
If You have a candidate that You know is qualified let him/her starts preparation as OUK is doing now.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Quench the anger this is Osinbajo we talking here not RCCG or church if you have reservations for his person its not a big deal but attacking RCCG and the church will not be condoned by me...
If You have a candidate that You know is qualified let him/her starts preparation as OUK is doing now.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by surgical: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chrizzz:
u need surgical operations truly,your brain needs to be examined surgically
This is dumb reason because the truth is being said about your god,he is ordinary mortal like you looking after him self.
His antecedents shows it
Not everyone is blinded by religion
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
Osinbajo don invite em boss due to CAMA grin funny enough buhari doesn't have retentive memory he will forget excerpts of the meeting soon as he returns to parlour where he's busy watching cow on nat-geo wild

Kai, this is savage taken to another level
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
barojana:

This is most likely a CAMA visit. Could also include a southern Kaduna agenda

Lalasticlala

Mostly CAMA related, no southern kaduna talks
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by barnabasfavour: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
� I just made $50.00 on sharetoearn!! � and YOU can too!
� Sign up today for a $50 bonus
Sign up with my referral link for $50 bonus! Limited time only! https://refer.sharetoearn.co/barnabasfavour92
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Tharyor1984(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
No be today he just dey go aso rock, pastors too takes their own shares from the corrupt leaders, only mumu will think they are discussing about us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Optional09: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:

who will pay you your own balance?

oh! I forgot... the person you supported failed

Who is bankrolling you
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:
i swear to God all these daddy G.O literally don’t care about anybody than protecting their investment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Dchampion65: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
surgical:
Exactly my brother,he wants the assurance that he will be exempted in the implementation of the CAMA law,not necessarily speaking for the entire Christian,he is the most selfish of the GO always looking for gains,reason he supports APC,have you seen him like others speak up for the people just like the prophet of the old.
It's all about money and influence nothing more

I remembered a song that says THE DAY YOU STOP ASSASSINATING OTHERS CHARACTER, THAT IS WHEN YOURS WILL START.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
People that doesn't understand the Nigerian law and religion will say it was because of CAMA, but Christian leaders doesn't deal directly with government on the issue of Constitution, they relate through proxy like CAN, PFN or other members of the church who are part of the government

Let me guess, CAN, PFN and/or other members of the church are made up of robots

One of the members of CAN, PFN and/or other members of the church(es) has paid a visit to his president most likely to discuss CAMA

That’s what we choose to see, later results could say otherwise
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
OSESUNATE:

Sometimes I wonder how you guys just open your mouth without your brain being plugged to ur tongue.

Everything that has to do with the church, you guys criticize, let me tell you what you're ignorantly doing; You're Camping yourself on the other side of the divide and soon, you'll reap your reward
Sharap what does CAMA after to do with the word of God? Is CAMA an hindrance to the gospel?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
kessling:
Now the Man of God has the opportunity to tell Buhari what he really thinks
must he go to villa before he will talk.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Bakin3(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nigeria amaka.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Check my signature.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Zionman24: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
What a co-incident. During this time CAMA Law was in the making he choses to visit Aso Rock. However, ever since this killings of follow Christians in the North, he stays silent. Hypocrisy!!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by miketayo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
hope u told him the truth
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by miketayo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olaolufred:
Influence is not by making noise.
This baba did not make any noise.
But will be heard loudly in Aso rock.
Those barking are the merchant men raking in from the poor to service their not God sent desires.
God bless you Daddy Adeboye.
Influence.

do u believe he will really be heard ?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by mexbee1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by miketayo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
nkemdi89:
That is my daddy G O , proudly RCCG member, daddy leads while others follow.

lmao lead to where, be deceiving ur self cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by OSESUNATE(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Sharap what does CAMA after to do with the word of God? Is CAMA an hindrance to the gospel?

This is the more reason I quoted ya
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by miketayo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You don't tell bubu the truth openly, you tell him one on one, and if he wishes, he doesn't pretend not to have heard.

i know Jesus would have told him openly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.