Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Wearing His Shorts After Spending The Night With Erica (V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Wearing His Shorts After Spending The Night With Erica (V (462 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Wearing His Shorts After Spending The Night With Erica (V by Akandepelumi55: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
BBNaija: Kiddwaya seen wearing his shorts after spending the night with Erica (Video)
Big brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya was spotted wearing his shorts under the duvet after sleeping on the same bed with his lover Erica last night.

https://9jatrends.com.ng/bbnaija-kiddwaya-seen-wearing-his-shorts-after-spending-the-night-with-erica-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The Three Bags Of Money He Went Home With After The Money Rai / See How Much Erica Get Just After Eviction / I Will Make Sure Kiddwaya Will Not Be Friends With Laycon– Kiddwaya’s Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.