Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

3 Question We Should Ask Gov. About School Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Question We Should Ask Gov. About School Resumption (257 Views)

Disregard The Fake News About School Resumption On September (see Full Summary) / What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. / What Did/do You Hate About School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Question We Should Ask Gov. About School Resumption by mixtatee02: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
After seven months of staying at home, some state said they are not ready.... let us even look at it closely and check.
This are some question we should ask the government about school resumption after we have already spent 7 good months at home, didn't they pity us? Are they happy of our been stay at home.
We are the leaders of tomorrow is what we heard but they can't prove it.
1) what have they been doing all those months... just sitting and looking... are they telling me that they did not make any plans at all or even start looking for an alternative for all this.... where they think this corona stuff will last for ever... wow this are people who we call our leaders
2) secondly what are the requirements and how long will it take those government officials to start putting them in place.... they need nose mask which every one has or can get, they need hand sanitizers and running taps in these school... if every university start preparing, they should be able to get all those things in place so that is not an excuse to say they are not ready
3) check the continuation here https://megabasics..com/2020/08/after-seven-months-of-staying-at-home.html[url]
Re: 3 Question We Should Ask Gov. About School Resumption by Venusman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
questioning those slowpoke is a waste of time.

the important thing is that we want to go back to school. precaution or no precaution, we already know what's up with covid-19. it's all a strategy.

(1) (Reply)

National Examinations Council (NECO) Timetable For 2020 October/november Examina / South African Dafribank Gives Palliatives, N100m Scholarship To Anambra Children / How To Reset My Yahoo Password Without Alternate Email Or Phone Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.