Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) (31632 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Uzodinma Hosts Orji Kalu after Constitution Review Public Hearing In Owerri / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Sorezo007(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Sorezo007:
Lol..i can see from your face you re a very stupid man!
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Is Orji Kalu an Igboman? You should have seen when they took him to prison, no one batted an eye lid. This is how they will choose their own Fulani leaders and still come and choose leaders for other tribes. This people's overbearing attitude is getting to my veins. For Yorubas, understand this is akinTo Fulani choosing OBJ in 1999 as against your choice of Olu Falaye. No wonder Yoruba people don't believe that have had the presidency yet. This Fulani stooge must be stopped, he will offer Igbos nothing and take away any more Igbo presidency talks.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363185/breaking-emir-minna-hosts-sen-orji-kalu-photos/

This one dey consult both spirits, goat, chicken, and mallu because he wan become president. well done oo oga sir. aboki go help u chop ur money well well, u kuku get the money.

u think say fulani go gladly hand over power to any southerner, abi? wey una for tackle this man now to shake am out before him go complete him damage. no shakes sha
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by agyo(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2020
This politician is touring and minding fences accros every bridges..

But where is he actually heading to? VP or President? Or na concelation of legal brouhaha he is into.

Well, i dont now the PDP Zonning plan. But for sure APC is looking the South zone next.

All the best, Uzo.

But why not fix Small Abia 1st?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by emperor863(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
i dey support whoever the north stands up to support. They have 19 states and highest voters population. This is democracy where majorities have their way and minorities have their say undecided that's why am beating kalu's drums and aint nothing haters can do about it when the highest voting bloc rallies round him

Who are the northerners "rallying around" him? You don't understand power play in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by RABOY(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Who is banking rolling d tour?
Bankrolling who? what a stupid question is that? FFK in mind
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2020
tit:
Fire on Orji!
Banza son of Katsina!!!
By the grace of Allah, the next president

He is definitely the next president,if PDP don't bring out a credible South-South Candidate.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2020
emperor863:

Who are the northerners "rallying around" him? You don't understand power play in Nigeria.
shey you're not seeing the title of this thread
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by PDPGuy: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2020
I have two theories on why Orji Kalu is a prominent contender for the presidency in 2023:

First, the northern Muslim political cabal will make him the APC candidate, but will then turn around to support and rig into office the northern PDP candidate. Remember that regardless of political affiliation, the northern Muslim political establishment always has one objective - to retain national political power at all costs. So, it’s not entirely inconceivable to imagine that the elements of the northern establishment in the APC would be too happy to help rig in the PDP candidate into power.

Second, in order to quell the rising calls for the actualization of Biafra, the northern Muslim political establishment may simply “allow” Orji Kalu to serve one term (or even less, they may force him to resign after his first two years in office).
Thereafter, he will be asked by the same northern establishment to handover to his northern Muslim VP in 2027. To that end, I won’t be surprised if OUK’s running mate would be Nasir El-Rufai, the current governor of Kaduna.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2020
As Gov of Abia, he did alot of developmental works.

Its better him than okoroawusa, he is a wise man making his moves now.

As we the Law abiding youths of Nigeria are making ours against the upcoming elections.

Our sole aim is to have zero thug or individuals that will participate in helping the crooked politicians rig their elections.
If these politicians dont have much supporters, they are rendered powerless. Thats why the task is an uphill one but it must be achieved by all means for a better Nigeria.

9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363185/breaking-emir-minna-hosts-sen-orji-kalu-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
E never finish? cheesy

Cc; foolbuster, 007inc, hollah123, kikake, pvision2020, misterdhee1, lipscomb, livinbygrace, thechameleon

E shock una? cheesy More consultations and friendship making. Keep denying it until you're caught pantsdown and un-aware grin

Any Nigerian wey say igbo man no fit become president make em destiny bend, iseeeee

Meanwhile pic of kalu and bubu below kiss

Oga, even if Kalu was given the slot on a platter of gold, you people still wouldn't vote for him.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Peppysco:

Oga, even if Kalu was given the slot on a platter of gold, you people still wouldn't vote for him.
didn't your people vote olu falae in 1999 and even obj lost his polling unit in otta to olu falae in 1999, yet obj emerged president.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Lavisha:

Same thing happened to Saraki and now theyre trying to taint the boudillon bullion van master career.
you can't stop kalu, denounce your citizenship if you don't like him as president when he emerges.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
didn't your people vote olu falae in 1999 and even obj lost his polling unit in otta to olu falae in 1999, yet obj emerged president.

You don't get, Olu Falaye had the political goodwill and acceptance of his people. The people supported him whole heartedly but can you say same for any politician from the East?
The same Kalu you all despise is who you're talking about na shey?
Infact, you all need a whole lot of fence mending to do because your hatered for other tribes would likely be the undoing factor right now
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2020
My man, you need to wise up more bro i understand your point but you should know that even Obj they brought in later turned against them, remember the battle btw Atiku and Obj.

Also note that Objs admin was the best, it brought many developments to the country with better economy. I know he made some mistakes, that makes him human but we must accept he did well to an extent.

So choosing Kalu is not a bad choice, he is also one of the best Govs Abia produced but he made terrible mistakes by making leadership a family affair like Okoroawusa.

If we cant produce a better Ibo candidate, lets go with this choice.
As Nigeria is going, by the time the effects of the change people are seeking will happen, i can guarantee you, Party he will contest in wont make any difference but his credibility.
That time is coming but if you and i, can resist the urge to accept bribe no matter the amount, refuse to snatch ballot boxes and fight during rallies, then i can say the step to this dream has already begun.

Think about this bro.
Good morning.

Malawian:
Is Orji Kalu an Igboman? You should have seen when they took him to prison, no one batted an eye lid. This is how they will choose their own Fulani leaders and still come and choose leaders for other tribes. This people's overbearing attitude is getting to my veins. For Yorubas, understand this is akinTo Fulani choosing OBJ in 1999 as against your choice of Olu Falaye. No wonder Yoruba people don't believe that have had the presidency yet. This Fulani stooge must be stopped, he will offer Igbos nothing and take away any more Igbo presidency talks.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Why is this unrepentant criminal and political bastard wasting his transport fare traveling up and down... hope he's not thinking of 2023 because no sensible Igbo person will vote for this thief even if apc stupidly gives him the ticket

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Peppysco:

You don't get, Olu Falaye had the political goodwill and acceptance of his people. The people supported him whole heartedly but can you say same for any politician from the East?
The same Kalu you all despise is who you're talking about na shey?
Infact, you all need a whole lot of fence mending to do because your hatered for other tribes would likely be the undoing factor right now
SE will rally behind Kalu if he gains acceptance of North who happen to he majority with their 19 states. You think Kalu is not accepted? So who voted him in to represent Abia state central in the Senate right now?

5 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by fulanimafia: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2020
emperor863:

Lol.

Actually he is within his rights to drum up support for Kalu up until the primaries when he will receive his POL 101 result.

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2020
foolbuster:

I get your point. But if not that tribalism have blinded you. You'll never support someone like orji uzo kalu, tuehh! God forbid!

Don't mind that he goat, even if the Igbo wants power, is it this criminalized element in the name of Kalu that they will present.....I don't think the Igbos wants power now

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Cyberterror:
The presidency. He is Buhari's choice. His enemies found out and tried to put him out of the game by using their mole in Efcc to incarcerate him without Buhari's knowledge and approval. OUK is the one. 2023.

you are mad indeed, Kalu can't never be president even if all the voters in the north goes with him
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
foolbuster:

I get your point. But if not that tribalism have blinded you. You'll never support someone like orji uzo kalu, tuehh! God forbid!
. His support will not make Orji Uzor Kalu president but the vote of the masses. Anyone who will emerge as the president must rally round the country and if Orji Uzor Kalu believe that he would be president, let him continue but the masses holds the key to who will be the president, thank you.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
[

Am glad you are the inquisitive type bro grin but you have to understand that Abia was destroyed by Theodore Orji not Kalu.
The present admin is following Theodores footsteps as well.

Am not saying Kalu is a better choice or not, till a better and worthy Ibo candidate comes forth on time we take him.

He meeting the Fulanis is not a bad move, if you are a true and good strategist, you must know that everyone matters in politics.

Thats why, we have been moving in NL trying to unite everyone to better our country, if we keep running away from the truth, we keep paying the ultimate price. Now its the time to put hypocrisy, backstabbing, sabotaging and bigotry aside and truly lay our heart for the betterment of this sunk country.

Thank you.

quote author=agyo post=93449914]This politician is touring and minding fences accros every bridges..

But where is he actually heading to? VP or President? Or na concelation of legal brouhaha he is into.

Well, i dont now the PDP Zonning plan. But for sure APC is looking the South zone next.

All the best, Uzo.

[/quote]
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Charlezs(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Lavisha:

That man na convicted fellow.

He should forget 2023.
Trust Nigeria babe nothing will surprise me again.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2020
[

Am glad you are the inquisitive type bro grin but you have to understand that Abia was destroyed by Theodore Orji not Kalu.
The present admin is following Theodores footsteps as well.

Am not saying Kalu is a better choice or not, till a better and worthy Ibo candidate comes forth on time we take him.

He meeting the Fulanis is not a bad move, if you are a true and good strategist, you must know that everyone matters in politics.

Thats why, we have been moving in NL trying to unite everyone to better our country, if we keep running away from the truth, we keep paying the ultimate price. Now its the time to put hypocrisy, backstabbing, sabotaging and bigotry aside and truly lay our heart for the betterment of this sunk country.

Thank you.

quote author=agyo post=93449914]This politician is touring and minding fences accros every bridges..

All the best, Uzo.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
i dey support whoever the north stands up to support. They have 19 states and highest voters population. This is democracy where majorities have their way and minorities have their say undecided that's why am beating kalu's drums and aint nothing haters can do about it when the highest voting bloc rallies round him
Left for me, I will not support who the North support because we have more qualified ppl but North have the highest vote block so I pray that they support who will better the lots of Nigerians come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
keep wasting your time. Prison is prison, the judge who handled kalu's case was unfit for such case and that was why he was released. Keep deluding yourself as if your vote counts, do you even vote? Kalu will be rigged in and if you protest you will sleep in jail, ask Sowore.
Are u serious right now?? You will support if Kalu is rigged into power just because he's Igbo, what if the rigging goes against him(I.e majority of Nigerians vote for him but he's rigged out), what will you say? This is tribalism at its peak. It's a major reason the Country is where it is today. It's nice to see an Igbo man is moving around the Country to gather support, but If OUK wins what d'you stand to gain? Agreed,an Igbo man has become a democratic elected president, but what of the dividends of democracy to show for it??
What d'you stand to lose: More looting of our collective wealth like he did at the Senate. If he could steal so much as a Senator as shown by NDDC(Unless those reports are fake), then imagine how his presidency will look like?.
Igbo youths like yourself should bring up more reputable candidates. Same goes to all tribes, reject these old thieves and support better leaders, you are more educated than them, but it seems they're wiser, they understand our love for nepotism. So sad.
Modified
If worse comes to worst in 2023, then we'll be forced to choose the better thief. God forbid such happens.

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
The first masquerade to open dance dey turn spectator Las Las
Tinubu opened his own dance immediately after the 2019 elections

3 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2020
just look at Abia state and imagine this man at the helm of highest office

no one tell you not to loot but at least do something for your people. the likes of Adebayo the first executive Governor of Ekiti state failure reduce him hand down in Ekiti state politics because his recognition was mute. the reason the first Executive Governor of osun state was like the late Isiaka that added to dancing senator political weight was because of his tremendous work he did as the first executive Governor

but imagine Abia state that's in a sorry case caused by this beast that ought to be stone to death gunning ready for presidency, this likes, Atiku and Tinubu would have been gunned down in China and North Korea
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
So to you now kalu will become president ? Wishful
Thinking Please under which party don't tell me under APC Because dude have no say there. Do you know what he went through before he could get ordinary chief whip? He should thank Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the position he occupied.

Nobody know kalu in the north except rogues that collecting his money.

Tinubu owes his life and career to Orji Kalu, consult 2001/2002 National Political manual. He ran to Abia State for succour when he couldn't withstand OBJ heat. Thank Kalu for providing him the relief

2 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2020
[

Bro Ibos can never lickass the Hausas in general. Dont mind the dirty shameless Politicians.

But you must know diplomacy is an effective tool in a democratic state. So since violence is not applied to get the right choice, its not bad to be diplomatic that is wisdom bro.

Anything achieved thru violence is temporal.

quote author=BabaOwen post=93445472]Lol... Nigerians are not just ready for development.

See the Igbos always abusing PMB and the north on nairaland, see the way dem dey lick aboki anus because they want their son to become the president grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.