Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) (31640 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Uzodinma Hosts Orji Kalu after Constitution Review Public Hearing In Owerri / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maobichek:
Your assertion is wrong, not all Igbos abuses Buhari. I'm in the North and I have been in the North for some years now, when you say Igbos abuse Buhari, you lied and when lies are ignored, it will look like "truth." I have been in Nairaland for over 8years, go to my profile and check my comments and confirm for yourself. I abhor tribalism and hate and I don't involve myself in things like that because it will not help me. I can list some Igbos here in Nairaland that are matured in their response to comments, thank you.
Well, base on what I see in Nairaland politics section, Igbos hatred for Westerners and northerners is still what I do not understand.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
doesn't matter. He's the most sellable to the owners of Nigeria ( northern 19 states ).

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

As Achebe rightly said, he who holds one in the mud, must stay down the mud to keep the person there...... The time has come for the Ibos to be united, this has been our weak point and the Fulanis have capitalised on this.

If you keep criticizing him not to be the candidate, invariably you are hindering the chances of the Ibos to be President.

You have your views bro, but we have to give some people second chance, at least he delivered when he was Gov of Abia though he looted funds but he is far better than those that kept looting without doing anything tangible like Okoroawusa and co.

If you are truly going to support this new wave that is brewing, then stand for the Ibos since these Fulanis have dried the country.

It was the death of the Ibo tribe after the war, that gave these Fulanis the chance to exploit other tribes. Believe me, we need eachother strongly please.

Think about the situation at hand, and where all the bigotry, bickery and accusations have landed us. Are we not tired of this? undecided

quote author=drnoel post=93454214]

So if there is an Igbo man to take that mantle you will even attempt to consider Orji Kalu? U are a joker.

Take my word for it. Orji Kalu is not the man for that job
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by droidview: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
9jaBlogger:

I am interested

pls check my signature for whatsapp contact.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Maobichek: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
Well, base on what I see in Nairaland politics section, Igbos hatred for Westerners and northerners is still what I do not understand.
I did my service in the North East, if you are in FCT, I will invite you to my place of work so that you see for yourself. Nairaland is not helping Nigeria despite all the rules here. Muslim friend sleeps in my house sometimes and I can go to his Gwarimpa house anytime
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Omihanifa:

The first masquerade to open dance dey turn spectator Las Las
The First masquerade was Tinubu , They've already turned him to siddon dey look
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
I still don't get this.... what's Kalu planning?.
If na Presidency, em done fail
your vote doesn't count, you can pocket it.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Sseeluvu: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Who is bank rolling d tour?

Make FFk hear u, na ur body go tell u
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppysco:

You don't get, Olu Falaye had the political goodwill and acceptance of his people. The people supported him whole heartedly but can you say same for any politician from the East?
The same Kalu you all despise is who you're talking about na shey?
Infact, you all need a whole lot of fence mending to do because your hatered for other tribes would likely be the undoing factor right now
we are not as dumb as the Ewedurians who voted Olu Falea over OBJ even when they Know Odds we're greatly against him...If OUK emerges APC Presidential candidate...Peter Obi will be sacrificed for him because Orji Uzor Kalu has greater chance of winning.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Why is this unrepentant criminal and political bastard wasting his transport fare traveling up and down... hope he's not thinking of 2023 because no sensible Igbo person will vote for this thief even if apc stupidly gives him the ticket
Ewedurian focus on your Drug Baron....North will decide 2023 President,You can keep your votes for Bullion Van
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
drnoel:

The fact that it walks like a duck doesn't mean it must be a duck. Nigerians have short term memory. Anyone who was in Abia when Orji was governor can testify that the man would just wretch the country,even way more do than OBJ did. Igbo presidency must not be a do a die affair. We shouldn't sell our souls to the north and the devil cos we must have the crumps they have decided to dish out to us. Must we lean towards what is sellable to the northern caliphate? Can't tell not respect our decision by supporting whoever the igbos unanimously pick to lead? Afterall they pick Yara adua and Bihari and the Yorubas picked OBJ.
Yorubas Picked Olu Falea not OBJ
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
[

Lets wait and see, i believe more Ibos interested will come perhaps the right one may surface.

Its time we rechannel our energy on how we can play effective roles to have a free and fair election.

quote author=drnoel post=93461054]

Take my word for it. Orji Kalu is not the man for that job[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chukapage:
we are not as dumb as the Ewedurians who voted Olu Falea over OBJ even when they Know Odds we're greatly against him...If OUK emerges APC Presidential candidate...Peter Obi will be sacrificed for him because Orji Uzor Kalu has greater chance of winning.

Even though you said you're not dumb, but your comment reeks of dumbness and naiveness. You really think any Igbo politician has that political appeal and goodwill to win a general election right now? Name all the politicians of Igbo extract that you feel is capable enough to win a general election and I will give you reasons why that won't happen.
Wait, lemme ask you, did you really think you can plant a mango and harvest cassava, for where? All the political hatered and animosity you've had towards other tribes will come back to hunt you now, mark my word.
By the way, are you guys not agitating for Biafra again, is Nigeria no longer a zoo? Bunch of confused entities
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
There are many more eminently qualified Igbo people who can contest for Presidency, but it is what it is and this is the choice of the North. They have 19 states and the largest voting bloc, so they have every power to decide who becomes president. It is only natural we adopt a candidate the North supports because only he can win. In 1999 SW adopted Olu Falae as their presidential candidate but North adopted OBJ, and OBJ won despite losing his polling unit to Olu Falae. So this time around, we are keying behind the man who has the most national appeal of all our sons and daughters. It is sad. But it is what it is. Not our fault that other politicians here don't have appeal to North like Kalu.

Oh, so now you know queuing behind the North is a sure bamka shey, but you have called the West all sorts of names for doing the same thing in the past. I don talk am, na hypocrites all of una be. The North you all despise and say damaging things against is what you expect to trust you with their votes, when they know the very 1st thing on your agenda will be Biafra, continue to masturbate on your foolishness.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
saraki is not sided by North. Kalu here was turbanned by Emir of Daura Emirate. Buhari's country home. Get sense.

See this one don begin dey worship the Fulanis as their Alfa and Omega, I say na hypocrites una be.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppysco:

Oh, so now you know queuing behind the North is a sure bamka shey, but you have called the West all sorts of names for doing the same thing in the past. I don talk am, na hypocrites all of una be. The North you all despise and say damaging things against is what you expect to trust you with their votes, when they know the very 1st thing on your agenda will be Biafra, continue to masturbate on your foolishness.
You no get sense. Shebi the same North voted for Igbo man as Vice President in 1979, nine years after Biafran war that was very brutal and gory. Not to mention when it is now 50 years after war.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
You no get sense. Shebi the same North voted for Igbo man as Vice President in 1979, nine years after Biafran war that was very brutal and gory. Not to mention when it is now 50 years after war.

I shake my head for you, 2020 is not over yet but I give you the honorary award for the most foolish human of the year. The North voted an Igbo man as vice president in 1979, now, the question is, has there ever been any election for the post of the vice president in Nigeria?
You see say you be mumu
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol... Nigerians are not just ready for development.

See the Igbos always abusing PMB and the north on nairaland, see the way dem dey lick aboki anus because they want their son to become the president grin
which Igbo is licking aboki anus here, only one small boy that is not even up to 18years is typing trash and you are here saying Igbo's, real Igbos don't even wish to be a Nigerian president with this status quo, they want out
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppysco:

I shake my head for you, 2020 is not over yet but I give you the honorary award for the most foolish human of the year. The North voted an Igbo man as vice president in 1979, now, the question is, has there ever been any election for the post of the vice president in Nigeria?
You see say you be mumu
they voted for a north/east joint ticket, 9years after the war. If they had paranoia towards the east common sense would tell them to vote another party and candidate without igbo man on the ballot. That Shagari even finds an Igbo man trustworthy and patriotic 9years after a gory war tells you of Igbo man acceptance in the North. Leave North and igbo our bromance no be today en start.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppysco:

Even though you said you're not dumb, but your comment reeks of dumbness and naiveness. You really think any Igbo politician has that political appeal and goodwill to win a general election right now? Name all the politicians of Igbo extract that you feel is capable enough to win a general election and I will give you reasons why that won't happen.
Wait, lemme ask you, did you really think you can plant a mango and harvest cassava, for where? All the political hatered and animosity you've had towards other tribes will come back to hunt you now, mark my word.
By the way, are you guys not agitating for Biafra again, is Nigeria no longer a zoo? Bunch of confused entities
The same old Ewedurian laments and wailing grin ok you've forgotten to talk about how "Igbo hate the North " so much Ewedurians has now turned themselves into the wailing mouth piece of the North grin....
In 2023 the North are the ones who will decide like in 1999 not you Ewedurians keep your votes for Tinubu the drug baron grin
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chukapage:
The same old Ewedurian laments and wailing grin ok you've forgotten to talk about how "Igbo hate the North " so much Ewedurians has now turned themselves into the wailing mouth piece of the North grin....
In 2023 the North are the ones who will decide like in 1999 not you Ewedurians keep your votes for Tinubu the drug baron grin

It's just so funny how the North has become your darling and slave master all of a sudden. Honestly speaking, I never thought of a day or time like this where you guys will accept the lordship of the North and willingly give up your freedom to lick the ass of the Fulanis.
Remember, ass licking and Fulani slave are the names you call the West for alligning with North but you hypocrites wouldn't see it that way. Now, truth of the matter is, they don't trust you and neither do we. So, let's see how your 5% can do the magic
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Peppysco:

It's just so funny how the North has become your darling and slave master all of a sudden. Honestly speaking, I never thought of a day or time like this where you guys will accept the lordship of the North and willingly give up your freedom to lick the ass of the Fulanis.
Remember, ass licking and Fulani slave are the names you call the West for alligning with North but you hypocrites wouldn't see it that way. Now, truth of the matter is, they don't trust you and neither do we. So, let's see how your 5% can do the magic
Ewedurian wailing mouth piece grin Your in Pains already Orji Uzor Kalu never even start ,2023 never reach and your already gnashing you teeth grin.....Keep your votes for Tinubu The Drug Baron....He needs your maximum support to be like Olu Falea grin
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Chukapage:
Ewedurian wailing mouth piece grin Your in Pains already Orji Uzor Kalu never even start ,2023 never reach and your already gnashing you teeth grin.....Keep your votes for Tinubu The Drug Baron....He needs your maximum support to be like Olu Falea grin

He can't even argue constructively, shame on you. If you thought I was concerned about OUK's waka waka, far from it. I was just emphasising the sudden change in turn of events from being Biafra agitators to being the Fulanis ass lickers. See, don't even have your time anymore because you lack cognitive reasoning
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Lets wait and see, i believe more Ibos interested will come perhaps the right one may surface.

Its time we rechannel our energy on how we can play effective roles to have a free and fair election.

quote author=drnoel post=93461054]

Take my word for it. Orji Kalu is not the man for that job

Word! On that I agree
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

As Achebe rightly said, he who holds one in the mud, must stay down the mud to keep the person there...... The time has come for the Ibos to be united, this has been our weak point and the Fulanis have capitalised on this.

If you keep criticizing him not to be the candidate, invariably you are hindering the chances of the Ibos to be President.

You have your views bro, but we have to give some people second chance, at least he delivered when he was Gov of Abia though he looted funds but he is far better than those that kept looting without doing anything tangible like Okoroawusa and co.

If you are truly going to support this new wave that is brewing, then stand for the Ibos since these Fulanis have dried the country.

It was the death of the Ibo tribe after the war, that gave these Fulanis the chance to exploit other tribes. Believe me, we need eachother strongly please.

Think about the situation at hand, and where all the bigotry, bickery and accusations have landed us. Are we not tired of this? undecided

quote author=drnoel post=93454214]

So if there is an Igbo man to take that mantle you will even attempt to consider Orji Kalu? U are a joker.

I will support any new wave of technocrats that have genuine interest of the people. I repeat, genuine interest of the people. This has nothing to do with personal opinion or the fact that one doesn't like Orji or not. Our problem in Nigeria is that we don't look back at history, if we do we won't even be talking about Orji Kalu.
And I might add that the quote of Achebe that you quoted doesn't have any relevance here. Who am I to even be regarded as a stumbling block for Orji Kalu? I am a nobody � but I repeat, Kalu is no consideration for the presidency. His sins in Abia is fixed in history, we can't forget them.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2020
But You just answered yourself, u seen The
relevance by trying to block The rightful
Person to be in power where he Can affect
lives including yourself, is Same as Holding
yourself from moving Forward. Hope u seen
The relevance.
A powerful new association has to be formed,
one that will be selfless and ready to die for
The cause to erasing injustice in the System.

This association, wont have tribal or religious undertone, it will not be for total disintegration rather for confederation and co-Operation amongst the regions, This is what Nigeria needs.

This is a vision that will thrive through thick and thorn, till sanity is restored at all cost.

Rather than forming armed robbery gang or kidnapping gang to terrorize those are suffering same thing you suffering, that energy should be channeled for the right cause, am positive about this.

As for the right candidate, we still have ample time to make a choice before 2023, we need to be patient and observe developments.

quote author=drnoel post=94152958]

I will support any new wave of technocrats that have genuine interest of the people. I repeat, genuine interest of the people. This has nothing to do with personal opinion or the fact that one doesn't like Orji or not. Our problem in Nigeria is that we don't look back at history, if we do we won't even be talking about Orji Kalu.
And I might add that the quote of Achebe that you quoted doesn't have any relevance here. Who am I to even be regarded as a stumbling block for Orji Kalu? I am a nobody � but I repeat, Kalu is no consideration for the presidency. His sins in Abia is fixed in history, we can't forget them.[/quote]
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2020
First we need to effective, using Tthe social Media platform to create awareness and educate the People.

We are not just for The People, but also for The good politicians who truly have The interest of Nigeria at Heart. Even the disgruntled Security operatives will not be left out.

It does not know if u are yoruba, ijaw, Ibo or
Hausa(Anyone from This Region will be
thoroughly monitored and prove himself).

All in all, our main goal is to The real voice of
The People for without The people, there Can
not be a government or a Country.

drnoel:

Word! On that I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) / The Card Leaders Of House Of Reps Press Corps Gave To Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.