Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) (31641 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Uzodinma Hosts Orji Kalu after Constitution Review Public Hearing In Owerri / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol... Nigerians are not just ready for development.

See the Igbos always abusing PMB and the north on nairaland, see the way dem dey lick aboki anus because they want their son to become the president grin
Your assertion is wrong, not all Igbos abuses Buhari. I'm in the North and I have been in the North for some years now, when you say Igbos abuse Buhari, you lied and when lies are ignored, it will look like "truth." I have been in Nairaland for over 8years, go to my profile and check my comments and confirm for yourself. I abhor tribalism and hate and I don't involve myself in things like that because it will not help me. I can list some Igbos here in Nairaland that are matured in their response to comments, thank you.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Ah grin
LadyExcellency:

Tinubu owes his life and career to Orji Kalu, consult 2001/2002 National Political manual. He ran to Abia State for succour when he couldn't withstand OBJ heat. Thank Kalu for providing him the relief
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Peppysco: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
SE will rally behind Kalu if he gains acceptance of North who happen to he majority with their 19 states. You think Kalu is not accepted? So who voted him in to represent Abia state central in the Senate right now?

Oh, so now you suddenly seek the acceptance of the North, you're all hypoctites. The same North you malign and disparage? The same North the West alligned with for elective positions which never went without you all calling the West all sorts of names?
The North is now your saviour shey, you guys woke up late. People who understand political gameplay have been doing this political alignment tey tey, na now una wan begin una own, sidon there make pant dey wear you
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by toprealman: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Who is bank rolling d tour?
Don't let him do an FFK on you.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Hedonisco: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2020
The reason for the visits is 'private', yet you travelled with a contingent of journalists and photographers. Who does that?

Be deceiving yourself. It's not by all these ones.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Felix6: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Nothing like 2023, all these co Thiefs facilitated his escape from kuje prison, he only went for thanks giving.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
toprealman:

Don't let him do an FFK on you.

Smiles
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Ernestforyou: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
saraki is not sided by North. Kalu here was turbanned by Emir of Daura Emirate. Buhari's country home. Get sense.

Shut up your mouth and stop typing nonsense because you have access to computer.You know nothing about politics.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
E never finish? cheesy

Cc; foolbuster, 007inc, hollah123, kikake, pvision2020, misterdhee1, lipscomb, livinbygrace, thechameleon

E shock una? cheesy More consultations and friendship making. Keep denying it until you're caught pantsdown and un-aware grin

Any Nigerian wey say igbo man no fit become president make em destiny bend, iseeeee

Meanwhile pic of kalu and bubu below kiss
So you think a southerner will become president in 2023?

Keep dreaming....
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Desperation to be VP
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Ernestforyou:

Shut up your mouth and stop typing nonsense because you have access to computer.You know nothing about politics.
and you know something about stupidity
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Saintinoo:

So you think a southerner will become president in 2023?

Keep dreaming....
when the dreamer thinks the other person is dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by colestephan86: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363185/breaking-emir-minna-hosts-sen-orji-kalu-photos/
I'm only waiting for Dave umahi to contest. I'm so giving him my vote
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
E never finish? cheesy

Cc; foolbuster, 007inc, hollah123, kikake, pvision2020, misterdhee1, lipscomb, livinbygrace, thechameleon

E shock una? cheesy More consultations and friendship making. Keep denying it until you're caught pantsdown and un-aware grin

Any Nigerian wey say igbo man no fit become president make em destiny bend, iseeeee

Meanwhile pic of kalu and bubu below kiss

So if there is an Igbo man to take that mantle you will even attempt to consider Orji Kalu? U are a joker.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Uptown7(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2020
This one should stop wasting his time and resources.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
drnoel:

So if there is an Igbo man to take that mantle you will even attempt to consider Orji Kalu? U are a joker.
not my fault, he's the most sellable to the North. He was turbanned by Emir of Daura Emirate ( Buhari's country home And emirate ). See attached picture below of the most sellable igbo man to the North.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Uptown7:
This one should stop wasting his time and resources.
mind your business, not as though your vote is counted undecided
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
colestephan86:

I'm only waiting for Dave umahi to contest. I'm so giving him my vote
me too
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
not my fault, he's the most sellable to the North. He was turbanned by Emir of Daura Emirate ( Buhari's country home And emirate ). See attached picture below of the most sellable igbo man to the North.

The fact that it walks like a duck doesn't mean it must be a duck. Nigerians have short term memory. Anyone who was in Abia when Orji was governor can testify that the man would just wretch the country,even way more do than OBJ did. Igbo presidency must not be a do a die affair. We shouldn't sell our souls to the north and the devil cos we must have the crumps they have decided to dish out to us. Must we lean towards what is sellable to the northern caliphate? Can't tell not respect our decision by supporting whoever the igbos unanimously pick to lead? Afterall they pick Yara adua and Bihari and the Yorubas picked OBJ.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Uptown7(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
mind your business, not as though your vote is counted undecided
Wake up from your slumber Mofo
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020
drnoel:

The fact that it walks like a duck doesn't mean it must be a duck. Nigerians have short term memory. Anyone who was in Abia when Orji was governor can testify that the man would just wretch the country,even way more do than OBJ did. Igbo presidency must not be a do a die affair. We shouldn't sell our souls to the north and the devil cos we must have the crumps they have decided to dish out to us. Must we lean towards what is sellable to the northern caliphate? Can't tell not respect our decision by supporting whoever the igbos unanimously pick to lead? Afterall they pick Yara adua and Bihari and the Yorubas picked OBJ.
You lied, yorubas didnt pick OBJ, yorubas picked Olu Falae of defunct AD. Obj lost his own polling unit in Otta, Ogun state to Olu Falae of AD in 1999. AD and Olu Falae won all the six states of SW in 1999. OBJ just emerged winner cos of 19 northern states and eastern states. No point engaging you, you don't even know the political history of Nigeria.

As for us forcing North to accept our own candidate. You better change our system of government from democracy to anyother suitable system because so far we practise a game of numbers, the majority North must always have their way in the end, regardless of what our say is as a minority.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Rawhumper:

My man, you need to wise up more bro i understand your point but you should know that even Obj they brought in later turned against them, remember the battle btw Atiku and Obj.

Also note that Objs admin was the best, it brought many developments to the country with better economy. I know he made some mistakes, that makes him human but we must accept he did well to an extent.

So choosing Kalu is not a bad choice, he is also one of the best Govs Abia produced but he made terrible mistakes by making leadership a family affair like Okoroawusa.

If we cant produce a better Ibo candidate, lets go with this choice.
As Nigeria is going, by the time the effects of the change people are seeking will happen, i can guarantee you, Party he will contest in wont make any difference but his credibility.
That time is coming but if you and i, can resist the urge to accept bribe no matter the amount, refuse to snatch ballot boxes and fight during rallies, then i can say the step to this dream has already begun.

Think about this bro.
Good morning.

Let them replace Orji with someone like Abaribe and see them tell you all about Igbos, and how we cant be trusted with power.

We are not even talking about our egg heads like Peter Obi, Soludo, Iweala or Utomi. Just give them a die in the wool Igbo man and watch their reaction.

I am never for that glorified Dan Fulani.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by drnoel: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
You lied, yorubas didnt pick OBJ, yorubas picked Olu Falae of defunct AD. Obj lost his own polling unit in Otta, Ogun state to Olu Falae of AD in 1999. AD and Olu Falae won all the six states of SW in 1999. OBJ just emerged winner cos of 19 northern states and eastern states. No point engaging you, you don't even know the political history of Nigeria.

As for us forcing North to accept our own candidate. You better change our system of government from democracy to anyother suitable system because so far we practise a game of numbers, the majority North must always have their way in the end, regardless of what our say is as a minority.

Yeah are right. Yorubas picked False. But my point was Orji is not the best candidate for the job.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
drnoel:

Yeah are right. Yorubas picked False. But my point was Orji is not the best candidate for the job.
doesn't matter. He's the most sellable to the owners of Nigeria ( northern 19 states ).

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Who is bank rolling d tour?

U say what?

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Wronggee(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
No be Tiff before... All this emirs and Kings are all Tiff tongue come beat me tongue tongue
SLAP44:

Are you saying emir of minna is a tiff?

Take your time o

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2020
I still don't get this.... what's Kalu planning?. If na Presidency, em done fail
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2020
[

I respect your views bro, everyone in here and out there matters, thats why we need to carry eachother along irrespective of tribe.

But remember i said if we can get a better choice, we will drop him. I know its not having Fulani stooge as Ibo President but truly getting an Ibo who will act independently.

Whatever you are, whoever you are bro never break the ranks bro. We all need to be united to actualise this vision of having an Ibo President.

Abaribe and co, are they better choices, what have they offered to the Ibos and Nigerians at large?

At least it has dawned on everyone who the real enemy of Nigeria is, never the IBOS!

quote author=Malawian post=93454674]
Let them replace Orji with someone like Abaribe and see them tell you all about Igbos, and how we cant be trusted with power.

We are not even talking about our egg heads like Peter Obi, Soludo, Iweala or Utomi. Just give them a die in the wool Igbo man and watch their reaction.

I am never for that glorified Dan Fulani.[/quote]
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by toprealman: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:

Smiles
I trust you.
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
[

As Achebe rightly said, he who holds one in the mud, must stay down the mud to keep the person there...... The time has come for the Ibos to be united, this has been our weak point and the Fulanis have capitalised on this.

If you keep criticizing him not to be the candidate, invariably you are hindering the chances of the Ibos to be President.

You have your views bro, but we have to give some people second chance, at least he delivered when he was Gov of Abia though he looted funds but he is far better than those that kept looting without doing anything tangible like Okoroawusa and co.

If you are truly going to support this new wave that is brewing, then stand for the Ibos since these Fulanis have dried the country.

It was the death of the Ibo tribe after the war, that gave these Fulanis the chance to exploit other tribes. Believe me, we need eachother strongly please.

Think about the situation at hand, and where all the bigotry, bickery and accusations have landed us. Are we not tired of this? undecided

quote author=drnoel post=93454214]

So if there is an Igbo man to take that mantle you will even attempt to consider Orji Kalu? U are a joker.[/quote]
Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by wickyyolo: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Effort in futility

As in !

I lived in Aba when he was Governor. He was the most useless Governor then.

1 Like

Re: Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Political monarch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) / The Card Leaders Of House Of Reps Press Corps Gave To Dogara / Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.