Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar (39939 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by WinLABSstores: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
maxlis097:
Laycon is childish, well that’s typical of Yoruba men. They kiss and tell at any slightest opportunity. Laycon is really missing his weed for thinking Erica would wanna kiss him. With his face like shigidi
[/s]
Shut up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Ategberoson(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
laycon is talented and intelligent but lack social credibility, if he does I don't see anything attractive in this Erica that now turned her to mumu

I have not even made recognition reach this laycon but mehn I have taste, Erica or other ladies in those bbn 2020 don't even worth the stress of flirting with
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by MT: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
laycon is talented and intelligent but lack social credibility, if he does I don't see anything attractive in this Erica that now turned her to mumu

I have not even made recognition reach this laycon but mehn I have taste, Erica or other ladies in those bbn 2020 don't even worth the stress of flirting with

I'm sorry he has not been able to demonstrate that much touted intelligence and talents. Maybe you could cite one or two situations where he had.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Chuckd16(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2020
ERICA THE PROSTITUTE AND GOLD DIGGER, ALWAYS HAVING SEX IN THE HOUSE. I KNOW YOU WILL STILL BEG LAYCON TO DATE YOU

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Sunsets: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Actually he hasn't. It was his first time to sight a woman. He disgusts me with that. Laycon should wake up and face the game.
Charmingrascal:
Didn't the LovePeddler try kissing him.
She is a hoe and a liar at the same time.

I blame the idiot Laycon who has been acting like he hasn't seen a girl before.

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Sunsets: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
And that Ozo. That same thing he is sharing with Laycon is mumuing around woman who do not have any respect for the feeling they profess. In fact, Ozo is worse that Laycon. That one is finished. He has supporters too? They must be using sulphur 8 on their faces because of stubborn shame.
Sunsets:
Actually he hasn't. It was his first time to sight a woman. He disgusts me with that. Laycon should wake up and face the game.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by SexytorresE(f): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
She wanted saying “Lycon isn’t the kind of guy She can kiss” but babe smartly remember people are watching and changed the talk . grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by DennisEche(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
KIDWAYA anyday, Nigerians be voting on sentiment, where EFE de today.
not a fan of BBN though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by googlepikins: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Didn't the LovePeddler try kissing him.
She is a hoe and a liar at the same time.

I blame the idiot Laycon who has been acting like he hasn't seen a girl before.

Is your mother not a LovePeddler too?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by legba1(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
maxlis097:
Laycon is childish, well that’s typical of Yoruba men. They kiss and tell at any slightest opportunity. Laycon is really missing his weed for thinking Erica would wanna kiss him. With his face like shigidi

You are an I. D. I. O. T for making that sweeping remark

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Hoelujohn: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2020
setobaba:

are you sure you got my content right
And do you means to look down or you really meant than
Na the reason why me dey support am be that. We all can't have the same reason for supporting him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by SawD007: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
highdon:
Confused country. I think there should be time for everything. The country is in a mess rather we chose to talk about people's private life in guise of BBN

Since when is the country ever not in a mess? Remember, entertainment is part of life so as politics. Choose your like mind and stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
to the idiots saying laycon is a simp. u guys are not watching the show so u will never know who laycon is. laycon is just being real and to everyone the real simp is ozo. if laycon was a simp he won't have told Erica to give him space he has never begged Erica for friendship or love it has always being Erica that was angry because laycon isn't talking to her. ozo is the real definition of simp he begs nengi every night cooks for her cleans for her and follows her everywhere she goes like her fool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
iammo:
cool

But she tried to kiss Laycon not once but twice or thrice after party on 2 occasions and the video are everywhere.

Who is she fooling? She's been yapping non stop about Laycon, even went to ask him for them to go back to how it used to be

thank you. most of the guys here are just bunch of fools they don't watch the show all they know is to call everyone SIMPs.. Erica has always been the one trying to bring laycon close to her and laycon is d one that has been asking for space. Erica has tried to kiss laycon multiple times.. but the reason why she is saying all that nonsense is because she feels embarrassed that the whole world now knows that she is a hoe.. and she's trying her best to downgrade laycon in everyones eyes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Banter1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
frankmoney:
Na laycon go be this girl downfall
Because laycon the simp is God abi? will you vamoose
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by JBoss25(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Avoid me angry
you wan beat am
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by JBoss25(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
michaelandre:
to the idiots saying laycon is a simp. u guys are not watching the show so u will never know who laycon is. laycon is just being real and to everyone the real simp is ozo. if laycon was a simp he won't have told Erica to give him space he has never begged Erica for friendship or love it has always being Erica that was angry because laycon isn't talking to her. ozo is the real definition of simp he begs nengi every night cooks for her cleans for her and follows her everywhere she goes like her fool
oook
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
See this one, your Laycon. Laycon know you? Lol.
Make una help the boy wash poverty commot e life sha. It will help him go a long way.
Our Laycon. He's richer than you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

It is not rocket science to clearly see Erica is in no way physically attracted to Laycon... While it is good that Laycon maximizes his talent and grows his self confidence, something has to be done about his looks!

He needs to take his appearance more seriously! Every young man should! Laycon needs to get a personal trainer and dietician... There are simple diets and massive work out routines that will bulk him up in months!!!
Tell me about rich Whiz Khalifa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Khez: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
We’ve heard gold digger
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't watch BBN but I read ALL interesting stories on Nairaland.

This Laycon doesn't really like the Erica or anything like that. The simple truth is that, the dude's just pained that he isn't the one using her to shine. His male ego feels terribly deflated; hence his desperate bid to tap a bit of the shine after openly falling his hands and simping (otherwise, there's no point in trying to tell anyone about his interactions with Erica).

The Erica on her part is a zombie being used by a certain Kidwaya who thinks he's extremely intelligent but already described by same Erica as a dunce or if you like, the male version of a bimbo.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Kingmaduka(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This edition of BBN na Love Boat. For the first time ever, I actually feel like voting to keep someone in the house...Laycon!

Done and dusted. Laycon my first vote ever in the history of BBN.
i swear, i actually did same, first vote ever in history and na for laycon
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
kponkedenge:
This Erica girl is one confused person I've ever seen.
One minute she's calling it quits with Kidd and the next she's kissing him.
Another minute she catches Kidd in the toilet with Nengi and the next she's in bed with him.
Typical of the average Nigerian girl.... Love a player but hate the good guys.
When things go bad, they begin to say ''Men are trash''.
No sweetheart, men are not trash.... But your taste for men is trash.
you deserve a cold bottle of beer
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kittex7:

Tell me about rich Whiz Khalifa

Khalifa has more money than almost all Nigerian musicians combined!!! That's a different thing entirely. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Powerfly(f): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
I would believe her because this Laycon guy is a water sign guy..
If there's anything very peculiar about that sign.. It's their uncanny and unprecedented gift in telling lies.. They can lie for Africa, very emotional and indecisive in nature..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by cutieme(m): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Gerrahere
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by RuggedSniper: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Big Brother housemate Erica has denied claims by fellow housemates that she attempted to kiss him. Laycon has insinuated in discusssion with other housemates how he and Erica almost made out after a heart to heart discussion. Erica while chatting with Big Brother denied the claims and threatened she will start ignoring him like he does not exist. Her word:

"I wouldn't look at Laycon and and want to kiss him. I have never felt any form of attration to Laycon. I hate liars"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rybMlUJD8cg
grin...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Sarsaproko: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2020
ROZZAYY:
Anyway that's their problem they can fight and send themselves out of the house as long as my fav is there am fine. grin

Rosemary..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Fashdeejay(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
ROZZAYY:
Anyway that's their problem they can fight and send themselves out of the house as long as my fav is there am fine. grin
hello Rose!!! Been ages..... Reach out
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Sarsaproko: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
ROZZAYY:

Rozzay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta / Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex - Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.