Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar (39956 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by seguno2: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2020
maxlis097:
Laycon is childish, well that’s typical of Yoruba men. They kiss and tell at any slightest opportunity. Laycon is really missing his weed for thinking Erica would wanna kiss him. With his face like shigidi

Are you not the one missing your weed for typing this rubbish?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by seguno2: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2020
KfashionHubb:
Ban bbnaija now.
It's evil

Who is forcing you to watch it?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by louken(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Another wave of sympathy votes looming for Laycon

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Okuda(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2020
early morning like this wey some people don sell 2 cartons of gala finish for express na him some people open their phone dey analyse bbn.. una weldone o.. time dey come

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by ekevwe(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Big Brother housemate Erica has denied claims by fellow housemates that she attempted to kiss him. Laycon has insinuated in discusssion with other housemates how he and Erica almost made out after a heart to heart discussion. Erica while chatting with Big Brother denied the claims and threatened she will start ignoring him like he does not exist. Her word:

"I wouldn't look at Laycon and and want to kiss him. I have never felt any form of attration to Laycon. I hate liars"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rybMlUJD8cg

Lay corn the most weakest man in 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by SmartPolician: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2020
It seems just 3 persons are in this house

Kid, Erica and Laycon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Femeto: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Stupid girl go and meet Min Jin. Your cup done full.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Big Brother housemate Erica has denied claims by fellow housemates that she attempted to kiss him. Laycon has insinuated in discusssion with other housemates how he and Erica almost made out after a heart to heart discussion. Erica while chatting with Big Brother denied the claims and threatened she will start ignoring him like he does not exist. Her word:

"I wouldn't look at Laycon and and want to kiss him. I have never felt any form of attration to Laycon. I hate liars"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rybMlUJD8cg

Erica and Laycon are not on same league

Abeg make the guy Laycon find his level or date any Yoruba available there.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Hoelujohn: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2020
setobaba:
Even tho Erica is a confused housemate cos I watched a short clip relating to both of them making out for real, as for Laycon I wonder those who vote for him, I see nothing exceptional about him, you don’t even have to tell your fellow housemate that shit he’s talking. The guy is truly a Simp
They vote for him just to proof that you don't look than on someone else for whatsoever reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Kingsam20:
This laycon don suffer

He got the highest up for eviction vote after Lucy from fellow housemates
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Peacefuluz(f): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Erica be CALMING DOWN ooo
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2020
This is what happens when ure too friendly with people.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2020
SmartPolician:
It seems just 3 persons are in this house

Kid, Erica and Laycon

Nengi and fans favorite Dora

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by oneeast3: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2020
This is hate speech. Hahahaha

"I wouldn't look at laycon and want to kiss him"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Tolu121: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Laycon d pussy nigga, the lord of simps...he keeps disgracing himself because of this evening newspaperangry

meanwhile Prince of Simps over here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Tolu121:
meanwhile Prince of Simps over here
Avoid me angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by hybridblood07(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2020
You, Erica and Laycon are mad! We have many issues in this country and you're talking a out BBN.
Kittex7:
Guys!! Big body pays actually not necessary you have the whole money.. Laycon never hit gym for once. He's too lanky jàre... My self votes for Laycon as many as possible. Kiddwaya go soon phuck you up Idiot. Don't ever in your life call our Laycon liar again. You tried to kiss him under the control of alcohol... Woman wey dey drink like that not cool for our Laycon.. Senseless Erica just dey give our Laycon many scores

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by maxlis097(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2020
seguno2:

Are you not the one missing your weed for typing this rubbish?

Another Hycon. I’m not the cause of your misfortunes abeg. Go and hustle
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by PureGoldh(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Just speechless
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Erica is a hypocrite, in fact she's confused, she's not sure where to go, she is like "I'm not sure about this Kiddwaya guy, he might leave me, and if Laycon blow tomorrow in his music career, I might regret it."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by TheSociopath(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2020
maxlis097:
Laycon is childish, well that’s typical of Yoruba men. They kiss and tell at any slightest opportunity. Laycon is really missing his weed for thinking Erica would wanna kiss him. With his face like shigidi

I know your tribe. You always bring tribe into every discussion

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Josh75(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2020
this gal no know wetin dey worry am. she just dey mk Laycon get popularity. FINGERED LADY

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Tolu121: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Avoid me angry
go back to gambling thread

This is where your destiny is...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Tolu121: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
Not my business though....
Abeg Nairalanders I'm +1 today, wish me well.

You can as well ask for my Akant number still.
do you have boyfriend?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Munachisom95(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Tolu121:
do you have boyfriend?
Why the question?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Counsellor20: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2020
A LovePeddler that asked the billionaires playboy out after giving him a Mouth Gig and he blatantly refuse saying he is just there to catch cruise she broke up with him only to run to his arm the next day thank God prince and trikitee reminded her of breaking up with the Casanova but she denied she ever made such comment. Erica is a very good examples of Nigerian oloshos who parade themselves as actresses

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar by Openbusiness: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... / BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.