Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Kiddwaya Isn’t In Love With Erica – Bright O - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Isn’t In Love With Erica – Bright O (511 Views)

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Isn’t In Love With Erica – Bright O by RandomAfrican1: 5:57am On Sep 01, 2020

One of the newly evicted housemates of the Big Brother Naija Season 5 House, Bright O, has made his views known on his buddy Kiddwaya and Erica‘s relationship.

In Bright O’s opinion, Kiddwaya isn’t in that relationship for all the seriousness it brings, he is just having a good time for the moment. He made this known during his first main interview outside of the house with show host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

When asked about his advise to Laycon when he asked the fellow housemate to “apply pressure” in his pursuit of Erica, he replied that he wasn’t deliberately trying to cause confusion, and that his input was a genuine advise to a friend in the hope that the lady of interest would notice the effort and reciprocate accordingly.

Ebuka then quizzed, “let’s talk about Dorathy and Wathoni, how did that happen?”

“I didn’t see that coming… with Dorathy, I think it was when we were playing games, because prior to that we didn’t use to talk,” Bright O said.

“I had no intention of going after Dorathy or even Wathoni as a matter of fact, it was just uhm, along the line, we became very close,” he added.

Catch the full video interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/kiddwaya-isnt-in-love-with-erica-bright-o/
Re: Kiddwaya Isn’t In Love With Erica – Bright O by dimexy247(m): 6:07am On Sep 01, 2020
I fvcking knew it

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Movie Caught New Attention / Nairalanders, Please Can Anyone Help Me With This (picture Attached) / What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.