Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER (749 Views)

After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by Tinkulala: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2020
@pans_luxury is a page on Instagram that showcases pictures of clothes and once you pay and order,the guy immediately blocks you.

Here’s the account he defrauded me with:

7012683372‬
Akintayo Oluwafemi
Paycom Bank

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI owner of @pans_luxury on Instagram is a SCAMMER

Re: AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by omogerohprecious(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Wow.
Re: AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Tinkulala, this might help.

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or Facebook).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

6. While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org). This will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

Copied

1 Like

Re: AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by artofseduction: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
If only I saw this post earlier.
He is using an access Bank account now.

Re: AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by artofseduction: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
He duped m days ago but, he made d biggest mistake of a fraudster.

U c, he understands that Nigerians don't HV d strength to go through d rigorous process to bring him to book

This is d loophole he is banking on.

HV already told my people to take every means necessary to get him.

He collected only 17k from me but, I will spend whatever it takes to c get this guy.

U can't steal from me and get away with it.

Not me.

I am warning every Nigerian out dre.

Dis guy is a big fraudster.

He sent me an Access bank which may not even belong to him., ���

Godwin Obi

Biggest mistake....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda / Please How Legit Is This Telegram Escrow Group / A Tutorial On Binance Futures Trading For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.