Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" (235 Views)

No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido / Touch Not My Anointed / Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2020
It's not about GOD's annoited being afraid of their lives. It's about the curses that will befall on those who violate this^ GOD`s command.
So, if you want to help catch false teachers/prophets pretending to be GOD's annoited, make sure you do your thorough investigations so you don't touch the true annoited (GOD's annoited teachers and prophets)

By their fruits you shall know them. Be guided!
Re: Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by haddeylium(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
It's not about GOD's annoited being afraid of their lives. It's about the curses that will befall on those who violate this^ GOD`s command.
So, if you want to help catch false teachers/prophets pretending to be GOD's annoited, make sure you do your thorough investigations so you don't touch the true annoited (GOD's annoited teachers and prophets)

What fruits does true annoited teacher produce?

1 Like

Re: Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2020
haddeylium:

What fruits does true annoited teacher produce?
Fruits You Should Be Looking Out For In True & False Teachers/prophets https://www.nairaland.com/6050968/fruits-should-looking-out-true
Re: Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by haddeylium(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Fruits You Should Be Looking Out For In True & False Teachers/prophets
https://www.nairaland.com/6050968/fruits-should-looking-out-true

Dos Jesus say about the true teacher make the list too?

Being neutral in political affairs (John 17:16; 18:36)

Teaching people that God's kingdom as mankind only hope (Matthew 10:7;24:14)

Teach people about love and abstinence from war(John 13:35 ;1 John 3:11, 12)

Teach people about God's personal name and how to get close to him(Psalm 83:18;Jas4 :cool

1 Like

Re: Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2020
haddeylium:

Dos Jesus say about the true teacher make the list too?

Those are the fruits of the Spirit.
If you are born again, and the SPIRIT Of GOD dwells in you, you will begin to have those characteristics. You are free from the power of sin.
So every True Teachers will have the fruits too
Re: Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Always Remember This About "Touch Not My Annoited" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa / How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging / Isaiah 42:8—“I Am The LORD” Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.