Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (50585 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Hello mr man she is Ikwerre not igbo

Stop unnecessary attach by force.

Shut up ignorant boy...

The Ikwerre is one of the Igbo groups in Rivers State. They are considered as a part of the larger Igbo ethnic group. They speak Ikwerre, an Igbo dialect,

5:12 / 25:30

How to cook Otto from Ikwerre in Rivers State | Usekwu Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKR_OfmIweE

Don't kill yourself in Igbo matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_n9DAnhLkM

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by milky3(f): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
PraiseHim4ever:
lets celebrate ours
lol, wait till the 10th anniversary then I will be sure it has stand d test of time
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by laosy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
lacasera14:
Shey you don high? You no know monalisa chinda?
Wudifuk is she??
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nasrothschild1: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Jonathan39: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sorry sir. He forgot ikwerre is Yoruba grin grin
IkwerrePikin:

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by PraiseHim4ever: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
milky3:

lol, wait till the 10th anniversary then I will be sure it has stand d test of time
By then we wld av given birth to 3kids. So u see its standing on the rock test of time
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Phyde: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

We don't know IKWERRE, we only recognized IGBO and AFONJA
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by kelvindj98: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gbest90:
Don't just know why our beautiful Nigerian actresses end up marrying ugly men. Look at Mercy Johnson, Regina, Cha Cha etc.

Indeed beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Simply shows you money is all u need as a man. Every guy is handsome with the right bank account balance.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Tatashi: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kai I remember how this lady suffered in the hands of her ex husband with domestic violence now see how happy she is with this one. Happy wedding anniversary Monalisa. There's a man for every woman
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Kingsam20: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gbest90:
Don't just know why our beautiful Nigerian actresses end up marrying ugly men. Look at Mercy Johnson, Regina, Cha Cha etc.

This one no dey ugly ooo
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Why is she still bearing Chinda instead of her husband's name?
I don't really understand these celebrities.

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gbest90:

Post your picture. How is that man ugly Are you blind? I'm sure you bleach
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You Re igbo
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gbest90:

IF u are beautiful woman u won't ask such questions .

Beautiful ladies have dated handsome guys , drop dead gorgeous hunks but at the end , we realise ugly men are more successful , as in extremely successful , they are humble , they worship the ground beautiful successful ladies walk on, they respect and adore beautiful career ladies . and they are seemingly faithful to the teeth .

In fact they take beautiful ladies as trophy wives but still allow the ladies to work at ease .

With all these attributes , why won't a beautiful lady see her plain looking man as most handsome , its only natural .

They give beautiful women peace of mind and shower her at will with praises , gifts and money .
Let her just be humble, keep looking beautiful and clean , he's hers forever .

Cant u see how peaceful robust and happy she looks unlike when she married her ex husband who thinks he's gift to all women, smhhh!

She made the right choice cheesy
Such women live long and age like fine red wine till old age .

But handsome guys? Lord have mercy ,be ready to die of high bp or HIV cheesy
Or even worse she becomes a wrestler , or faithful customer to spiritualist or alphas or native doctors. If care is not taken once a beautiful soul can end up as a psychotic killer , thrown in jail due to the randy ways of her handsome who feels he has not yet tasted all the women in this country, just few years in the marriage depends on how much emotional torture she can bear and swallow .

Smhhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Lovelyn451(f): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Monalisa, Cleopatra...sweet ancient names

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SexytorresE(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
My favorite

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by molbic(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
milky3:

ugly girl all these people following you is because of what E be like say you be kezaiha

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Fkforyou(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Anytime I see this monalisa, the only image that comes to my head is her thick yellow laps.
I used to crush on them when I was about 15-17 years old seeing her in movies.

Those laps are damn sexy men! tongue grin

I won't mind going in between them, just for the taste. embarassed tongue kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by TheCork(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
victorian:

Beautiful ladies have dated handsome guys , drop dead gorgeous hunks but at the end , we realise ugly men are more successful , as in extremely successful , they are humble , they worship the ground beautiful successful ladies walk on, they respect and adore beautiful career ladies . and they are seemingly faithful to the teeth .

In fact they take beautiful ladies as trophy wives but still allow the ladies to work at ease .

With all these attributes , why won't a beautiful lady see her plain looking man as most handsome , its only natural .

They give beautiful women peace of mind and shower her at will with praises , gifts and money .

Cant u see how peaceful robust and happy she looks unlike when she married her ex husband who thinks he's gift to all women, smhhh!

Or even worse she becomes a wrestler , or faithful customer to spiritualist or alphas or native doctors. If care is not taken once a beautiful soul can end up as a psychotic killer , thrown in jail due to the randy ways of her handsome who feels he has not yet tasted all the women in this country, just few years in the marriage depends on how much emotional torture she can bear and swallow .

Smhhh!

^^^ story undecided

Anyways Darling good news for u.
I sell designer under were for beautiful womens like u (hand made,). Please can u quickly send me yor naked pictures so I can get yor correct size on discont..please kindly hurry please! cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by RTSC: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You should be happy.

Igbos have far more important personalities than ikwerre.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by earnit3: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by janedonez(m): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Congratulations Mona.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by juman(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Congrats.
She is realistic.
Some actress married husband that live abroad.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Graiccy(f): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Love is beautifull... Dear Lord, grant us our heart desires
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Wettoid123: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2020
na 10 years wedding anniversary me go do by the grace of God, mine is clocking 8yrs now.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Gbest90(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
victorian:

Smhhh!

I totally agree with you... but there are still "beautiful" guys out there, who are caring and down to earth.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gbest90:

I totally agree with you... but there are still "beautiful" guys out there, who are caring and down to earth.

Yea I know but they are like 10percent out of 100 % in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by TheCork(m): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2020
victorian:

Yea I know but they are like 10percent out of 100 % in Nigeria .

Do u realise its against the rule to be sexxxx? U keep making our prikkk had by trying to look innnosent. U keep distracting me every time
When will u stop? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Akwa Ibom Finest Celebrities(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.