Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths (2142 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Ijelespeaks removes clothes shows muscles ready to punch any IPOB he sees - VIDE / How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Whiteangel1234: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please we are tired of typing RIP , we are losing our brave youths . If you are not ready to march and engage in head- On warfare then quit .

Innocent Igbo Youths are dying and we are tired of this Tweeter and Facebook Alert and Retweet to the World

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
The youths following that guy are dumb for following a man who doesn't have a defined path for his journey. Las las you're endangering your lives. Foolish people undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by RuddyFusion(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Is this tweet recent?

Is this happening now?

IPOB Need to be wise thier enemy is in annihilation mood and all these is caused by the docile leaders we have here

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
As I said earlier, my condolences remains with the dead and those that are yet to die.

You all have my condolences.

[b]Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Whiteangel1234: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
The youths following that guy are dumb for following a man who doesn't have a defined path for his journey. Las las you're endangering your lives. Foolish people undecided

Its painful those guys genuinely want Freedom but KANU cannot just be inciting hatred for hardworking igbos going about their daily struggle .

I have no problem with going to war for what you believe . you either go to war and settle this issue or shut up and stop risking our life by making comment capable of causing total breakdown

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Whiteangel1234: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Is this tweet recent?

Is this happening now?

IPOB Need to be wise thier enemy is in annihilation mood and all these is caused by the docile leaders we have here

Yes few minute ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by SLAP44: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Its painful those guys genuinely want Freedom but KANU cannot just be inciting hatred for hardworking igbos going about their daily struggle .

I have no problem with going to war for what you believe . you either go to war and settle this issue or shut up and stop risking our life by making comment capable of causing total breakdown

What is the offence of these people being disgraced like this?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Did you just say you don't mind them going to war? So you think properties and lives of those uninterested in the war won't be caught in the mixed fire? You could lose your life to a stray bullet. And you think schools and economic activities won't be grounded? Jobs lost? War does nobody good. All infrastructure we've built over the years and precious landed buildings will go into waste. If kanu has no idea how to craft seccession through strategic means he should stop wasting the lives of innocent youths and making life more difficult for those interested in righting the wrong meted to Ndigbo in Nigeria.

Left for me he should quit, he has nothing to offer mentally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Whiteangel1234: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
SLAP44:

If anything related to Biafra is find in your phone or with you even downloaded photo you will be arrested

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Whiteangel1234: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Did you just say you don't mind them going to war? So you think properties and lives of those uninterested in the war won't be caught in the mixed fire? You could lose your life to a stray bullet. And you think schools and economic activities won't be grounded? Jobs lost? War does nobody good. All infrastructure we've built over the years and precious landed buildings will go into waste. If kanu has no idea how to craft seccession through strategic means he should stop wasting the lives of innocent youths and making life more difficult for those interested in righting the wrong meted to Ndigbo in Nigeria.

Left for me he should quit, he has nothing to offer mentally.

Yes I believe in being practical either you are totally committed or you are not committed , either you want peace or you want war but staying in the middle and making noise causing people to die daily yet its not a war situation is not acceptable

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes I believe in being practical either you are totally committed or you are not committed , either you want peace or you want war but staying in the middle and making noise causing people to die daily yet its not a war situation is not acceptable
please if they are going to war they should count ebonyi out of it. These scarce infrastructure Dave has built after decades of negligence in the past won't be destroyed in my lifetime, especially when international community doesn't care a bit about aiding biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by SLAP44: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

If anything related to Biafra is find in your phone or with you even downloaded photo you will be arrested

Oh, I even thought they are criminals.

Since there's no place in the constitution of the zoo that says people cannot move around with any memorabilia of Biafra or herdsmen insignia, you should be condemning the excesses of the security men who could provoke the masses to armed struggle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by SLAP44: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
please if they are going to war they should count ebonyi out of it. These scarce infrastructure Dave has built after decades of negligence in the past won't be destroyed in my lifetime, especially when international community doesn't care a bit about aiding biafra.

Many people who claim to be Igbos online are not from Igboland. This one is an example.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Many people who claim to be Igbos online are not from Igboland. This one is an example.
I've told you. I trust dave umahi not to key into any useless war that will destroy all he has built. You can go and waste your lives all you want. People who don't will get the chance to live old.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by SLAP44: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
I've told you. I trust dave umahi not to key into any useless war that will destroy all he has built. You can go and waste your lives all you want. People who don't will get the chance to live old.

You will be surprised where the war you are seeking will be fought. Previous happenings don't determine next actions. Nobody will repeat the last mistakes.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
SLAP44:

You will be surprised where the war you are seeking will be fought. Previous happenings don't determine next actions. Nobody will repeat the last mistakes.
my brother which international community will back you? US has consistently re-iterated its support to a United Nigeria as an anchor or power bloc in West Africa. Same as UK. Who's then left when they control NATO and UN?

Leave matter for Matthias de Ligt grin All of you don't know it's easier to break away from Nigeria when you convince UK you want to return to pre-1914 independent Southern Nigeria and abandon the 1914 union or merger of North and South. International community like when boundaries are adjusted to fall back to what they used to be, than when it is totally re-designed along non-historical lines.

When you now have an independent Southern Nigeria you can easily practise a confederacy where each region is largely independent. You can also choose to include secession clause in the constitution. These are more realistic, a secedding SW, SS, SE is more difficult to stubbornly resist by the North than a single SE. Again, Kalu is short-sighted or simply a clout and attention chaser.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:

I love this gringringringringrin

It's funny but it's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by wakaman: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Their offence though not commensurate with the show of shame is being members and propagating the views of a particularly proscribed/banned/ illegal association.

Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by helinues: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good good morning South Easterners..

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by IamWonderful: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kanu Nnamdi isn't responsible for anybody, IPOB members choose to follow him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by helinues: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

This is the exact thing I have been saying... Kanu needs to change his tactics not inciting his followers to face security forces with sticks.

Hope more Ndigbos would come out to condemn Kanu's style

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Please we are tired of typing RIP , we are losing our brave youths . If you are not ready to march and engage in head- On warfare then quit .

Innocent Igbo Youths are dying and we are tired of this Tweeter and Facebook Alert and Retweet to the World

But its not Nnamdi Kanu doing the killing is it? One of the primary duties of government is to protect life but it is the government that is busy killing unarmed people. Biafran paraphernalia has been existing for over 50 years, long before there was Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, now people are arrested for having them. What was banned was IPOB, not Biafran agitation.

This is just state sponsored terrorism to silence a people who are exercising their freedom of expression and it will backfire because oppression only begets defiance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by McCoy662(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Same thing I preach to IPOB members in my area but the chose to call me "nwa zoo". Kanu is seriously cashing out with this joke of a struggle. Because he enjoys dual citizenship, that's why he makes noise here and escapes to his safe heaven in Britain.
If he really mean business, he should relocate permanently to Nigeria and be ready to lead to struggle to actualization, not this epileptic fighting style. Struggle for secession is never easy and that's why the likes of Mandela's spent several years in jail, but kanu is even afraid of police harassment, yet he parades himself as a freedom fighter.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

That is lawlessness. The Police have no right to search anyones phone, secondly, there is no place it says in the constitution of Nigeria that to have Biafran pictures on your phone is a crime. This is highly condemnable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lipscomb(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shut up Anambra man. They always believe that they are more igbotic than anyone. A Anabram man that led a senseless war that led to 4 million death you don't say anything about it.
MelesZenawi:
As I said earlier, my condolences remains with the dead and those that are yet to die.

You all have my condolences.

[b]Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:

I pity this young misinformed and brainwashed youths who has been deceived to believe they are actually fighting for Biafra without knowing their Supreme leader is using Biafra to get rich like Uwazuruike and co.The blood of every Igbo youth killed by criminal Nigeria security forces is squarely in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up Anambra man. They always believe that they are more igbotic than anyone. A Anabram man that led a senseless war that led to 4 million death you don't say anything about it.

Do I know you before or you are one character of numerous Yoruba characters.

Pls look for your Yorubas and gossip as usual with them.

No time stored for such here...

All over Nigeria, graduates go for national service and go their way but na only Yorubas will go for service u go begin hear...the villagers told me....even one efan guy told me...one lady told the other one....

pls shift from me with that character...it is irritating.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

I pity this young misinformed and brainwashed youths who has been deceived to believe they are actually fighting for Biafra without knowing their Supreme leader is using Biafra to get rich like Uwazuruike and co.The blood of every Igbo youth killed by criminal Nigeria security forces is squarely in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu.

Lol

Are you serious?

I thought biafra is for all ethnicities while Igbos are meant to be dying on other ethnicities.

Lack of focus and sheer arrogance without reasoning and re-designing an agitation always ends as fruitless efforts.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
my brother which international community will back you? US has consistently re-iterated its support to a United Nigeria as an anchor or power bloc in West Africa. Same as UK. Who's then left when they control NATO and UN?

Leave matter for Matthias de Ligt grin All of you don't know it's easier to break away from Nigeria when you convince UK you want to return to pre-1914 independent Southern Nigeria and abandon the 1914 union or merger. International community like when bounnferies fall back to what they used to be, than when it is totally re-designed. When you now have an independent Southern Nigeria you can easily practise a confederacy where each region is largely independent. You can also choose to include secession clause. These are more realistic, a secedding SW, SS, SE is more difficult to stubbornly resist by the North than a single SE. Again, Kalu is short-sighted or simply a clout and attention chaser.

He is one of those deceiving those naive youths from a safe distance that international community is supporting IPOB and Biafra agitation and by so doing putting them in harms way.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lipscomb(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shut up any one that exposed you guys atrocities you tagged him Yoruba person. And for your information I'm not a Yoruba do you understand that.
MelesZenawi:

Do I know you before or you are one character of numerous Yoruba characters.

Pls look for your Yorubas and gossip as usual with them.

No time stored for such here...

All over Nigeria, graduates go for national service and go their way but na only Yorubas will go for service u go begin hear...the villagers told me....even one efan guy told me...one lady told the other one....

pls shift from me with that character...it is irritating.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by OreMI22: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a thoughtless, tactless coward who is only interested in how to Deceitfuly obtain his livelihood from hyping the hopes of these youths on Biafra. Every week, he promises them that he just met the UN secretary general and he would declare Biafra at the UN by February. Then he changes the date to June.....then change the date to October. The next change will be announced this month as next February! grin

Nnamdi Kanu neither has the courage nor leadership capability to tackle Nigeria's security forces in a guerrilla campaign. He only knows how to issue endless threats that he couldn't carry out or insult Igbo elders to distract attention from himself and blame his failures on other people. I pity those youths who trust that con man.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up any one that exposed you guys atrocities you tagged him Yoruba person. And for your information I'm not a Yoruba do you understand that.

Yawns...go and look for your gossip mate.

You have been noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dated Aliko Dangote He Broke My Heart In 1000 Piece - Lady Claims With Picture / Fulani Have Officially Conquered Yorubaland / $17million Allegedly Seized In A Private Jet That Flew Into Nigeria via Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.