Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths (2161 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Ijelespeaks removes clothes shows muscles ready to punch any IPOB he sees - VIDE / How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

I pity this young misinformed and brainwashed youths who has been deceived to believe they are actually fighting for Biafra without knowing their Supreme leader is using Biafra to get rich like Uwazuruike and co.The blood of every Igbo youth killed by criminal Nigeria security forces is squarely in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu.
I blame the youths listening to him and wasting their lives, getting buried in shallow unmarked graves.

No matter how difficult you find it in nigeria, taking that path to suicide won't liberate you. Every follower of kanu is a dunce, let his kids abroad come and face Nigerian police by themselves I'll take him seriously.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
OreMI22:
Nnamdi Kanu is a thoughtless, tactless coward who is only interested in how to Deceitfuly obtain his livelihood from hyping the hopes of these youths on Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu neither has the courage nor leadership capability to tackle Nigeria's security forces in a guerrilla campaign. He only knows how to issue endless threats that he couldn't carry out or insult Igbo elders to distract attention from himself and blame his failures on other people. I pity those youths who trust that con man.
Nnamdi Kanu is an updated Yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Are you serious?

I thought biafra is for all ethnicities while Igbos are meant to be dying on other ethnicities.

Lack of focus and sheer arrogance without reasoning and re-designing an agitation always ends as fruitless efforts.

Every live matters and more especially at this time,Igbo lives matter more than ever before.Our youths shouldn't be dying unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lipscomb(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's you that gossip and masturbating on every issue.
MelesZenawi:

Yawns...go and look for your gossip mate.

You have been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

Every live matters and more especially at this time,Igbo lives matter more than ever before.Our youths shouldn't be dying unnecessarily.

But it is the federal government that is unnecessarily killing people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
McCoy662:
Same thing I preach to IPOB members in my area but the chose to call me "nwa zoo". Kanu is seriously cashing out with this joke of a struggle. Because he enjoys dual citizenship, that's why he makes noise here and escapes to his safe heaven in Britain.
If he really mean business, he should relocate permanently to Nigeria and be ready to lead to struggle to actualization, not this epileptic fighting style. Struggle for secession is never easy and that's why the likes of Mandela's spent several years in jail, but kanu is even afraid of police harassment, yet he parades himself as a freedom fighter.
Can you imagine he collects monthly dues in Euroes and Dollars for those in Diaspora, and Naira for those in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
I blame the youths listening to him and wasting their lives, getting buried in shallow unmarked graves.

No matter how difficult you find it in nigeria, taking that path to suicide won't liberate you. Every follower of kanu is a dunce, let his kids abroad come and face Nigerian police by themselves I'll take him seriously.

They don't know what they are doing that Nnamdi Kanu is callously leading to them to their deaths while he rant away on twitter and facebook from Europe and while he continue to enjoy monthly contributions from surviving IPOB members.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's you that gossip and masturbating on every issue.

Yawns...go and look for your gossip mate.
You have been noticed.

Next
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

Maybe I will disagree because to us the struggle is a type of struggle Igbos die on behalf of others.

I have never seen an agitation of this such. Youths that are dying wants to die if not they should have known that by now that ukwa ana api na nkpuru adiro ya..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by McCoy662(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Can you imagine he collects monthly dues in Euroes and Dollars for those in Diaspora, and Naira for those in Nigeria.
The man is a thief abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by flyingpig: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
McCoy662:

The man is a thief abeg
full stop
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

But it is the federal government that is unnecessarily killing people

You maybe right but is up to the youths to preserve their lives by staying out of trouble with the federal government.
Mind you,IPOB defined Nigeria as a ZOO and I wonder why you want the country you called a zoo to act like a civilised nation when dealing with you.
Nnamdi Kanu saw danger and ran away, that is his fundamental human right to preserve his life,likewise IPOB youths should also run away and save their lives from terrorist security agents.When will IPOB youths understand that they are alone in this Nnamdi Kanu's personal project?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Anago55: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
please if they are going to war they should count ebonyi out of it. These scarce infrastructure Dave has built after decades of negligence in the past won't be destroyed in my lifetime, especially when international community doesn't care a bit about aiding biafra.
. Dude so you are Ebonyian like me

nice to meet you though. inbox me let's talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

You maybe right but is up to the youths to preserve their lives by staying out of trouble with the federal government.
Mind you,IPOB defined Nigeria as a ZOO and I wonder why you want the country you called a zoo to act like a civilised nation when dealing with you.
Nnamdi Kanu saw danger and ran away, that is his fundamental human right to preserve his life,likewise IPOB youths should also run away and save their lives from terrorist security agents.When will IPOB youths understand that they are alone in this Nnamdi Kanu's personal project?

I dont think people understand what is going on here. If people do not learn to stand against injustice and oppression then the zoo that IPOB called Nigeria is a compliment. Do people think this an IPOB situation? This is about the fact that government and its security agencies have left the law and are doing the opposite of what they should be doing. The entity that has the greatest duty to preserve life and uphold the law is government and its security agencies, not Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. Why would a government that is supposed to be saving lives be the one that is sending Soldiers to and kill an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house? Why would a professional security force still be stripping people they arrest naked in this 21st century? Why would a security agent be searching someones phone when no law authorises them to do so? Why would anyone be arresting anybody over Biafran paraphernalia when no law bans it?

This lawlessness that people see today and condone because it is IPOB is the lawlessness government will continue. In the future, anyone who government or the security agents dont like his face will receive the same treatment that that people see IPOB get but condone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

I dont think people understand what is going on here. If people do not learn to stand against injustice and oppression then the zoo that IPOB called Nigeria is a compliment. Do people think this an IPOB situation? This is about the fact that government and its security agencies have left the law and are doing the opposite of what they should be doing. The entity that has the greatest duty to preserve life and uphold the law is government and its security agencies, not Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. Why would a government that is supposed to be saving lives be the one that is sending Soldiers to and kill an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house? Why would a professional security force still be stripping people they arrest naked in this 21st century? Why would a security agent be searching someones phone when no law authorises them to do so? Why would anyone be arresting anybody over Biafran paraphernalia when no law bans it?

This lawlessness that people see today and condone because it is IPOB is the lawlessness government will continue. In the future, anyone who government or the security agents dont like his face will receive the same treatment that that people see IPOB get but condone.

Everybody understands that Nigeria is no respecter of human rights except IPOB youths.When will they understand the group has been unfairly proscribed and designated as a terrorist group within Nigeria?Until that terrorist tag is removed from the group anyone meeting under IPOB is taking a deadly risk.The political leadership,traditional leadership and religious leaders of Igbo land are not interested in Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra agitation, so why is he still deceiving the youths that Biafra is coming knowing fully well that there is no such thing?Is Biafra his personal project?Majority of ndi Igbo don't care about IPOB anymore since they refuse to listen to wise counsel of the elders.They are practically on their own.I was once a sympathizer but not anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
You all criticizing Ipob should go to their official pages and say such IF THEY WON'T START POSTING YOUR PICTURES TO BE HUNTED AND KILLED.
Nnamdi Kanu really used their brains
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Area4Area: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

But its not Nnamdi Kanu doing the killing is it? One of the primary duties of government is to protect life but it is the government that is busy killing unarmed people. Biafran paraphernalia has been existing for over 50 years, long before there was Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, now people are arrested for having them. What was banned was IPOB, not Biafran agitation.

This is just state sponsored terrorism to silence a people who are exercising their freedom of expression and it will backfire because oppression only begets defiance
Thank God you know that IPOB has been banned, also note they are now terrorists and their rights under whatever UN convention you love to cite would be denied them.

MASSOB, BIM, BZM etc can still agitate because they've not been banned but IPOB can not.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You all criticizing Ipob should go to their official pages and say such IF THEY WON'T START POSTING YOUR PICTURES TO BE HUNTED AND KILLED.
Nnamdi Kanu really used their brains

Everybody won't behave like you guys always do.

What mindset... everything to you na killing.

So much for religion of peace.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Rugaria: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Everybody won't behave like you guys always do.

What mindset... everything to you na killing.

So much for religion of peace.

I have nothing against those who are up in arms against ipob. Freedom of speech/opinion if you ask me.. What I don't comprehend though is why you guys are so desperately eager to shut him off while practically providing no viable alternative to put an end to the sorry state igboland under the weight of fulani occupation today. Why are some igbos sooooo pissed by ipobactivities so much so they can accept the status quo which is totally skewed against igbos? Before Kanu none of you did anything.., kanu ha been chased away for years now, none of you have provided that better path so we can follow... Why expend so much energy fighting those who are fighting Nigeria when you can easily start that better fight so we can make you the leader!?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

Everybody understands that Nigeria is no respecter of human rights except IPOB youths.When will they understand the group has been unfairly proscribed and designated as a terrorist group within Nigeria?Until that terrorist tag is removed from the group anyone meeting under IPOB is taking a deadly risk.The political leadership,traditional leadership and religious leaders of Igbo land are not interested in Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra agitation, so why is he still deceiving the youths that Biafra is coming knowing fully well that there is no such thing?Is Biafra his personal project?Majority of ndi Igbo don't care about IPOB anymore since they refuse to listen to wise counsel of the elders.They are practically on their own.I was once a sympathizer but not anymore.

To be looking at Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is to miss the point. The point here is that some of Igbos are tired of the failure called Nigeria. Some of us want Nigerians to know that we are not happy with Nigeria. I personally want Igbo land to be an independent country. The only people who have been able to convey this message to Nigeria is IPOB. I cannot look at Nigeria that is poverty capital of the world with several terrorist groups like Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen who are all armed murdering people all across the country and I say this is the dream country I wish for myself and my children.

So for those of us who have lost fate in Nigeria, those of us who want Igbo land to be an independent self governing country, IPOB is not the enemy. When IPOB are shot and killed, when they are arrested and tortured, it is a reminder of what Nigeria stands for, suffering, oppression and death. IPOB are just people who have refused to sit down and accept the stark reality of a Nigeria that has already failed. Its not easy to believe in Biafra and be prepared to stand up for it, even at the risk of being killed or tortured. Only God knows that there are very few Nigerians, if any, that will be prepared to stand for Nigeria at the cost of their lives

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Masterkernel1: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
The youths following that guy are dumb for following a man who doesn't have a defined path for his journey. Las las you're endangering your lives. Foolish people undecided

A man following Nigeria is he wise or foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Dedetwo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

If anything related to Biafra is find in your phone or with you even downloaded photo you will be arrested

Why have these actions not perpetrated in Maiduguri by Nigerian authorities where Boko Haram holds sway?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Masterkernel1: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
As I said earlier, my condolences remains with the dead and those that are yet to die.

You all have my condolences.

[b]Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise

You aren't bordered about the killing of your brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers by your brothers in the name of banditry, terrorism, but critical of a man who's warning his people against the impending danger of associating with terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

Bros, just leave this thread for these fools! They leave the murderer...the oppressor, and blame the victims! This is why this useless country can never get it right!

Most of the fools commenting on this thread against Mazi Kanu and IPOB are either impostors or 'one Nigeria' loving, house-nigger, efulefu Igbos that have spent too much time in Lagos or Abuja and started believing the lies their slave masters have been telling them about their ethnicity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
These bastards want IPOB to fizzle out so their masters or parents...the cursed 'owners of Nigeria' can continue their plundering of our resources and stealing of our destiny in peace! Mazi Kanu scares the shit out of them....even more than the bokos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

To be looking at Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is to miss the point. The point here is that some of Igbos are tired of the failure called Nigeria. Some of us want Nigerians to know that we are not happy with Nigeria. I personally want Igbo land to be an independent country. The only people who have been able to convey this message to Nigeria is IPOB. I cannot look at Nigeria that is poverty capital of the world with several terrorist groups like Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen who are all armed murdering people all across the country and I say this is the dream country I wish for myself and my children.

So for those of us who have lost fate in Nigeria, those of us who want Igbo land to be an independent self governing country, IPOB is not the enemy. When IPOB are shot and killed, when they are arrested and tortured, it is a reminder of what Nigeria stands for, suffering, oppression and death. IPOB are just people who have refused to sit down and accept the stark reality of a Nigeria that has already failed. Its not easy to believe in Biafra and be prepared to stand up for it, even at the risk of being killed or tortured. Only God knows that there are very few Nigerians, if any, that will be prepared to stand for Nigeria at the cost of their lives

Even Nnamdi Kanu the founder of IPOB refused to stand for Biafra at the cost of his life so why should our naive and ignorant boys be the one to die for it?
Nigeria has failed but we are not the only one living in Nigeria,why must we commit suicide all the time because of situations of things in Nigeria?
Mind you,Anyone standing in front of a moving train it's not bravery but an act of stupidity and suicidal too.
Please the live of every Igbo youth matters Biafra or no Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Easternmind(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
My Opinion though ..
These youths that protest for IPOB,they must have seen other Ipob protesters being shot and killed,so at least seeing this they should have cautioned themselves so as to avoid being killed for protests again like their initial members...
And those people that talk against biafra should not just talk against biafra and not give any solution to the current Igbo problem and structure, honestly before anyone or while anyone is talking against Ipob that person must give alternative and sound ways in how to change the government problem of the people first,Ok after talking against biafra,most don't give any sound reasonable idea to change the problem,while talking and calling IPOB names your country is still the poverty capital of the world which is a BIG SHAME,That same country hosts one of the deadliest terrorist groups,the Boko haram,Fulani heardsmen,Your Government diverts money that is meant for the public and for important structures to their personal pockets and the death caused by hunger is increasing in that country,and you leave all that and start calling IPOB names without any solution,do you know that if you carry that your green Nigerian passport to some countries and this includes America,they might interrogate and ask you questions to know if you are a scammer and this interrogation can last for up to 14 hours and will make you frustrated?
I prefer criticizing them and also offering what your own mind may perceive as superior alternative suggestions....
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

Oh, I even thought they are criminals.

Since there's no place in the constitution of the zoo that says people cannot move around with any memorabilia of Biafra or herdsmen insignia, you should be condemning the excesses of the security men who could provoke the masses to armed struggle?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

But its not Nnamdi Kanu doing the killing is it? One of the primary duties of government is to protect life but it is the government that is busy killing unarmed people. Biafran paraphernalia has been existing for over 50 years, long before there was Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, now people are arrested for having them. What was banned was IPOB, not Biafran agitation.

This is just state sponsored terrorism to silence a people who are exercising their freedom of expression and it will backfire because oppression only begets defiance
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Why have these actions not perpetrated in Maiduguri by Nigerian authorities where Boko Haram holds sway?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Says IPOB Not A Terrorist Group / Donald Trump Back On Twitter, Attacks His Haters With Vawulence Shot / Is Peter Obi Planning An Igbo-based Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.