Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths (2168 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Ijelespeaks removes clothes shows muscles ready to punch any IPOB he sees - VIDE / How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Bros, just leave this thread for these fools! They leave the murderer...the oppressor, and blame the victims! This is why this useless country can never get it right!

Most of the fools commenting on this thread against Mazi Kanu and IPOB are either impostors or 'one Nigeria' loving, house-nigger, efulefu Igbos that have spent too much time in Lagos or Abuja and started believing the lies their slave masters have been telling them about their ethnicity!
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Those who are supporting these killings, intimidation and so on will be sorry when the real time knocks the door for tribulation, lamentation ...

I forsee.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Okoroawusa: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.
I don talk my own finish

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Everybody won't behave like you guys always do.
What mindset... everything to you na killing.
So much for religion of peace.
Read and assimilate my submission before you vomit
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Read and assimilate my submission before you vomit

assimilate how to kill.
How thoughtful of you.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Even Nnamdi Kanu the founder of IPOB refused to stand for Biafra at the cost of his life so why should our naive and ignorant boys be the one to die for it?
Nigeria has failed but we are not the only one living in Nigeria,why must we commit suicide all the time because of situations of things in Nigeria?
Mind you,Anyone standing in front of a moving train it's not bravery but an act of stupidity and suicidal too.
Please the live of every Igbo youth matters Biafra or no Biafra.

Oh you wanted Nnamdi Kanu to stay put while the assassination team of Soldiers the Nigerian government sent his house to kill him completed their evil mission? Nice one

The story of Nigeria is the killing of unarmed people and it will never change. If it is not Boko haram shooting you from the back, its the Nigerian Army/Police shooting you from the front, if its not ISWAP shooting you from the left, its killer herdsmen shooting you from the right. Life means nothing in Nigeria

So I hope Igbos get Biafra one day, where nobody is shooting anyone from any direction unless absolutely necessary and only as last resort.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Oh you wanted Nnamdi Kanu to stay put while the assassination team of Soldiers the Nigerian government sent his house to kill him completed their evil mission? Nice one

The story of Nigeria is the killing of unarmed people and it will never change. If it is not Boko haram shooting you from the back, its the Nigerian Army/Police shooting you from the front, if its not ISWAP shooting you from the left, its killer herdsmen shooting you from the right. Life means nothing in Nigeria

So I hope Igbos get Biafra one day, where nobody is shooting anyone from any direction unless absolutely necessary and only as last resort.

I did not want Nnamdi Kanu dead and likewise do I want to see IPOB youths continue dying for Nnamdi Kanu.Nnamdi Kanu run away from danger and at the same time be raising 3 headed dragon flag from the safety of his home in exile.my point is that, he shouldn't continue endangering the lives of our youths from the comfort of exile.Everyone has seen he wasn't truthful when he was screeming 'Biafra or death'.
And finally,Biafra is not coming anytime soon because nobody is working towards her actualization at the moment.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

I did not want Nnamdi Kanu dead and likewise do I want to see IPOB youths continue dying for Nnamdi Kanu.Nnamdi Kanu run away from danger and at the same time be raising 3 headed dragon flag from the safety of his home in exile.my point is that, he shouldn't continue endangering the lives of our youths from the comfort of exile.Everyone has seen he wasn't truthful when he was screeming 'Biafra or death'.
And finally,Biafra is not coming anytime soon because nobody is working towards her actualization at the moment.

Nobody is dying for Nnamdi Kanu, people are dying because the security forces left their role of being protectors of life to become killers of life. Pro-democracy activists, Biafran agitators, occupy Nigeria, Shite protesters, have all been killed just because the security agents did not like what they are protesting about. Very soon, you will hear the same about revolution now protesters.

The larger picture here which Nigerians fail to see is that it does not matter if a group is proscribed or not, protesting against government, which is a right, now attracts a death warrant. Freedom of expression has been taken away from Nigerians using state terror. What is the point of democracy when people can no longer air their grievances without risk of being shot an killed? Its a tragedy
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Nobody is dying for Nnamdi Kanu, people are dying because the security forces left their role of being protectors of life to become killers of life. Pro-democracy activists, Biafran agitators, occupy Nigeria, Shite protesters, have all been killed just because the security agents did not like what they are protesting about. Very soon, you will hear the same about revolution now protesters.

The larger picture here which Nigerians fail to see is that it does not matter if a group is proscribed or not, protesting against government, which is a right, now attracts a death warrant. Freedom of expression has been taken away from Nigerians using state terror. What is the point of democracy when people can no longer air their grievances without risk of being shot an killed? Its a tragedy

So why protest when you know you'll get shot at, more especially, when the government have made your group number 1 enemy of the state and of course your group through their loud mouths promised to destroy the zoo,should the zoo sit and watch you destroy her as your supreme leader has boasted?The zoo is simply fighting back.Ndi egbe onu,ndi oji onu egbu Odum.The government is unfortunately taking your empty threats serious.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

So why protest when you know you'll get shot at, more especially, when the government have made your group number 1 enemy of the state and of course your group through their loud mouths promised to destroy the zoo,should the zoo sit and watch you destroy her as your supreme leader has boasted?The zoo is simply fighting back.Ndi egbe onu,ndi oji onu egbu Odum.The government is unfortunately taking your empty threats serious.

Yes government took the verbal threats of unarmed people very serious but is rehabilitating armed Boko haram members back into society and rolling out Ruga programmes for armed killer herdsmen who murder Nigerians everyday grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Yes government took the verbal threats of unarmed people very serious but is rehabilitating armed Boko haram members back into society and rolling out Ruga programmes for armed killer herdsmen who murder Nigerians everyday grin grin grin

Dey there dey compare yourself with Buhari's brothers,I wonder who did this to you grin grin.
The choice is yours my brother but Biafra ain't coming soon do not be deceived.Not because I do not like Biafra to be actualized but the fact is, Biafra is not in the agenda of world powers and nobody is negotiating for Biafra exist.Fact!

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by LaboPolitics: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ewedu muslim coalition of self-deceivers (EMCoS) with their usual 'I am Ibo who hates Biafra' dance of shame. grin

Ask the armchair m0rons to suggest a better alternative to the current methodology, you'll see their brain go dead as dodi. grin

Their hero thiefnubbu dressed im his mother's gele and ran away from Abacha's bulala but they suppresed that piece of fact and are goading MNK to return after he already met their dare and paid his dues in prison.

Discerning minds are not f00led.

'He who will not do, must not be allowed to stop the one who is trying'.~ Chinese proverb.

I'm a PhD, more intelligent than a 100 of you zombies herein put together and I remain sympathetic to MNK. Jump into the lagoon, if this cracks your propaganda.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

What is the offence of these people being disgraced like this?
simply because of their stupidities for allowing one clown to have control over third emotions .the day a crazy man recognised his positions is the day of his or her freedom from craziness.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by SLAP44: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
adekolaelect:
simply because of their stupidities for allowing one clown to have control over third emotions .the day a crazy ma

Is that a crime according to your constitution?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Onlinesmart: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

But it is the federal government that is unnecessarily killing people
You won't learn with your stubbornness and it's getting your people into serious trouble. When will your brain tell you that secession can't be achieved with the way and manner Kanu is handling things? Kanu asked you to abuse anybody but igbos for your woes and you followed blindly creating more enemies for yourselves.

FG has proscribed ipob as a terror group same as Boko Haram. So what do you expect to be done to a proscribed group causing nuisance everywhere? A pat on the back? We all know how Igbos always boast here on NL that nothing can harm them, that Kanu has even stockpiled ammunitions citing that 2020 is different from 1967.

I know most of you won't learn but by the time Nigerian "uncultured" soldiers kill about 10000 ipob youths, sense will surely fall on you. You can't even start a war now because the world powers have no interest in a divided Nigeria. They will rather join Nigeria to annihilate igbos again as they did in 1967. There are better ways to approach issues but Kanu's way is out of it. You think everyone is happy with a failed country like Nigeria àbi? The Yorùbás you claimed to hate you and always against your agitation for secession will be the first to sign any available agreement for secession.

Ask Kanu to stop pushing gullible igbo youths to their untimely deaths. Aboki soldiers are trigger-happy always and are ready to kill and be killed. Wake up and get sense.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You won't learn with your stubbornness and it's getting your people into serious trouble. When will your brain tell you that secession can't be achieved with the way and manner Kanu is handling things? Kanu asked you to abuse anybody but igbos for your woes and you followed blindly creating more enemies for yourselves.

FG has proscribed ipob as a terror group same as Boko Haram. So what do you expect to be done to a proscribed group causing nuisance everywhere? A pat on the back? We all know how Igbos always boast here on NL that nothing can harm them, that Kanu has even stockpiled ammunitions citing that 2020 is different from 1967.

I know most of you won't learn but by the time Nigerian "uncultured" soldiers kill about 10000 ipob youths, sense will surely fall on you. You can't even start a war now because the world powers have no interest in a divided Nigeria. They will rather join Nigeria to annihilate igbos again as they did in 1967. There are better ways to approach issues but Kanu's way is out of it. You think everyone is happy with a failed country like Nigeria àbi? The Yorùbás you claimed to hate you and always against your agitation for secession will be the first to sign any available agreement for secession.

Ask Kanu to stop pushing gullible igbo youths to their untimely deaths. Aboki soldiers are trigger-happy always and are ready to kill and be killed. Wake up and get sense.

You Nigerians make me laugh. You watch your federal government basterdise the rule of law, commit human rights abuse and turn the constitution on its head. There is nothing Nnamdi Kanu is doing that is not already covered by the Nigerian constitution or international law Nigeria is signatory to. Anyone or any group is allowed to protest or agitate for independence. Wether that agitation brings about independence does not come into it, what matters is that they are allowed to do it.

If anyone feels that Kanu or IPOB are verbal abusing them, they should feel free to explore legal means and go to court. Verbal abuse is not a criminal offense

The security agents have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters long before IPOB was procribed in 2017, the Amnesty International report of 2016 that detailed the killing of 150 unarmed IPOB is still online for all to see.

Then the Nigerian government prescribes IPOB in 2017, the first time in history that an unarmed organisation is declared a terrorist group. Meanwhile, armed killer herdsmen that are killing thousands of Nigerians each year are offered Ruga settlement

Granted that the Federal government has proscribed IPOB, does that give the security agents to go about killing unarmed people that are identified as IPOB? It does not. Even killing an unarmed enemy Soldier in war is a war crime covered by the Geneva convention. Nothing justifies the killing of unarmed people.

The reality is that the federal government and its security forces have disregarded the constitution, commited extra-judicial murder and human rights abuses. Its a tragedy because if government cannot uphold the law, then who can?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Onlinesmart: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2020
kingzizzy:

You Nigerians make me laugh. You watch your federal government basterdise the rule of law, commit human rights abuse and turn the constitution on its head. There is nothing Nnamdi Kanu is doing that is not already covered by the Nigerian constitution or international law Nigeria is signatory to. Anyone or anyone group is allowed to protest or agitate for independence. Wether that agitation brings about independence does not come into it, what matters is that they are allowed to do it.

If anyone feels that Kanu or IPOB are verbal abusing them, they should feel free to explore legal means a d go to court. Verbal abuse is not a criminal offense

The security agents have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters long before IPOB was procribed in 2017, the Amnesty International report of 2016 that detailed the killing of 150 unarmed IPOB is still online for all to see.

Then the Nigerian government prescribes IPOB in 2017, the first time in history that an organisation is a terrorist group. Meanwhile, armed killer herdsmen that are killing thousands of Nigerians each year are offered Ruga settlement

Granted that the Federal government has proscribed IPOB, does that give the security agents to go about killing unarmed people that are identified as IPOB? It does not. Even killing an unarmed enemy Soldier in war is a war crime covered by the Geneva convention. Nothing justifies the killing of unarmed people.

The reality is that the federal government and its security forces have disregarded the constitution, commited extra-judicial murder and human rights abuses. Its a tragedy because if government cannot uphold the law, then who can?
You can never fight a lost battle. The key decision makers from the east doesn't seem interested in all these agitation as most of them witnessed the Civil War and its attendant consequences. Ojukwu, the mastermind of the Civil War, later apologized to Nigerian govt and even contested for the presidency. The igbo elites know better hence why most of them have been avoiding anything that has to do with ipob and Kanu publicly.

The bolded makes me laugh. Whether you want to admit it or not, you're still a Nigerian. I laugh when some of you call this country different names. That's not a motive for serious agitation but a mere comical emotional expression liken to an housewife wanting attention from her husband. If you really want to leave Nigeria truly, ask your fellow igbos to begin selling all their properties scattered across the country and move back east. Even the UN will shiver and interfere forcefully. That's one of the steps for a serious agitation, not all those "zoogeria", "jubrin from Sudan" craps.

As for me, I want everyone to go their way cos I'm tired myself seeing all those chestbeating of you and your people. It's sickening.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by oyatz(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up any one that exposed you guys atrocities you tagged him Yoruba person. And for your information I'm not a Yoruba do you understand that.

The guy loves igniting Yoruba Vs Igbo strife, even though many Igbos deny that he is an Igbo man.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Obdk: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Please we are tired of typing RIP , we are losing our brave youths . If you are not ready to march and engage in head- On warfare then quit .

Innocent Igbo Youths are dying and we are tired of this Tweeter and Facebook Alert and Retweet to the World

Yoruba muslim miscreant

YMM.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2020
A typical nigerian has a shallow thinking

Uche bu akpa onye obula ya nke ya

As for I and my family I CHOOSE A BIAFRA IN MY DREAMS TO THIS NIGERIA AND FUTURE NIGERIA

TRUTH REMAINS OUR REASONING WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR ANY CHANGE TO HAPPEN IN NIGERIA

THE NORTH HAS AREWA WHEN THEY SAY AM AREW NO ONE ARRESTS THEM....SOME EVEN USE THEIR AREWA FLAG TO MAKE TRADITIONAL WRIST BEEDS....NO ONE ARREST THEM

THEY HAVE AREWA 24 A TV CHANNEL NO ONE ARRESTS THEM

YORUBA HAS EVEN A UNIVERSITY CALLED OUDUDWA UNIVERSITY NO ONE ARREST THEM

BUT IN IGBO LAND YOU SAY BIAFRA....POLICE PICKS YOU UP AND THE MASSES BLAME KANU NOT POLICE

THEY FOUND BIAFRA PICTURES IN YOUR PHONE....ARMY WILL TAKE YOU TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION AND SHOOT YOU....THE MASSES BLAME KANU NOT THE ARMY

I RECENTLY WATCHED A VIDEO WHERE NOTHERN YOUTH WAS MATCHING THE STREET WITH MACHETES AND LOG OF WOODS ATTACKING NIGERIA MILITARY.... NO LIVE BULLET WAS FIRED AT THEM....THEY DIDNT EVEN REPORT THAT AN OFFICER WAS WOUNDED THE ARMY COMMANDER EVEN WENT AHEAD TO DIALOGUE WITH ONE OF THE YOUTHS

BUT IN ENUGU THEY CLAIM FEW IPOB MEMEBERS BARE HANDEDLY KIDNAP MILITARY OFFICERS JUST TO JUSTIFY SHOOTING INNOCENT DEFENSELESS IGBO YOUTH BY COMBINED TEAM OF POLICE, MILITARY AND AIR FORCE AND STILL....NO ONE BLAMED THE MILITARY BUT THEY BLAMED KANU

THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIA AND THEIR REASONING.....

MAY THOSE WHO SUPPORT EVIL IGNORANTLY AND THOSE WHO DOES DELIBERATELY SUFFER SAME FAITH OF INJUSTICE SOME DAY....Iseeeeee!

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by oyatz(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

Dey there dey compare yourself with Buhari's brothers,I wonder who did this to you grin grin.
The choice is yours my brother but Biafra ain't coming soon do not be deceived.Not because I do not like Biafra to be actualized but the fact is, Biafra is not in the agenda of world powers and nobody is negotiating for Biafra exist.Fact!

Somebody will soon term you 'Ewedu muzlim' or 'Yorubastard'
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Ojiofor: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2020
oyatz:

Somebody will soon term you 'Ewedu muzlim' or 'Yorubastard'

LOL.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by kingzizzy: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2020
ezenwajosh:

THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIA AND THEIR REASONING.....

MAY THOSE WHO SUPPORT EVIL IGNORANTLY AND THOSE WHO DOES DELIBERATELY SUFFER SAME FAITH OF INJUSTICE SOME DAY....Iseeeeee!

In Nigeria, if you are not being killed from the front by Boko haram, you are being killed from the back by ISWAP. If you are not being killed from the left by killer herdsmen, you are being killed on the right by Gana militants. If you manage to survive being killed by any of these armed groups, and you go out to protest that you no longer want to belong to a country where government has failed in its most important duty of protecting life, the same government will send in the security agents to finish you off. After you have been finished off, someone will come to say that it is Nnamdi Kanu who caused your death

The reasoning power of the average Nigerian leaves a lot to be desired

Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2020
kingzizzy:

In Nigeria, if you are not being killed by from the front by Boko haram, you are being killed from the back by ISWAP. If you are not being killed from the left by killer herdsmen, you are being killed on the right by Gana militants. If you manage to survive being killed by any of these armed groups, and you go out to protest that you no longer want to belong to a country where government has failed in its most important duty of protecting life, the same government will send in the security agents to finish you off. After you have been finished off, someone will come to say that it is Nnamdi Kanu who caused your death

The reasoning power of the average Nigerian leaves a lot to be desired

Honestly when I see comments online....I ask myself.... Is there some kind of brain damaging virus people inhale in Nigeria that is eating away their sense of reasoning
Re: Nnamdi KANU Should Either Fight Or Disband IPOB He Is Endangering Igbo Youths by Nadaken: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes I believe in being practical either you are totally committed or you are not committed , either you want peace or you want war but staying in the middle and making noise causing people to die daily yet its not a war situation is not acceptable
yes, I believe in the seccession struggle but you must have a plan, you can go with englightling the people on Biafra counsiosness then it becomes a political one where only people with it's ideals get votes into government (imagine if Igbo had people like abaribe in all elective position).

If you can't do that then go to war instead of inciting and beating war drums that draws counter reaction.

Massob and the likes are other pro Biafra bodies that doesn't get these kind of treatment yet they are biafra

Very rare Pictures Of Anambra Gov Obiano Never Seen Before / All The Tribes In Southeast Nigeria / BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78