Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs (12065 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production / Lagos To Empower 2,743 Farmers In Its Agricultural VCE Programme / Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Dareywest001(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
philiancoop:
coconut day? coconut day?
what is that water called ?
i think is one sort of milk, it tastes milky tho.
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by louiziana(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Taiwojon:
government of to

I hope they will fulfill their promise Sha?

is it coconut they want to empower the youth on?

misplaced PARIORITY!!!!!
make heaven and Jesus your PARIORITY

Priority bro.
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by TerickW(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Generalkaycee:
I drink a lot of coconut water. It balances out all the other toxic stuff I put into my body.
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by vioment: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
When person dun lack idea na mumu conviction dem go get. Is Lagos a village? Na when coconut begin fall for people head and cars dem go know say na stupid idea be this. If you want to really plant, plant a fruit that is not going to be a danger to people or property. Coconut need isolation.
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Taiwojon(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
louiziana:

Priority bro.
thanks man
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by philiancoop(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dareywest001:

i think is one sort of milk, it tastes milky tho.
you don't mean it
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by jubrilELsudan: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
SEE THEIR COCONUT HEADS.

Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Cousin9999: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by tzege: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Taiwojon:
government of to

I hope they will fulfill their promise Sha?

is it coconut they want to empower the youth on?

misplaced PARIORITY!!!!!

make heaven and Jesus your PARIORITY

If you have no idea about a subject it's usually considered wise to keep quiet and learn than talk & exhibit your ignorance.. In between a litre of coconut costs far more than a litre of fuel (just saying)
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by tzege: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
SlyIg:
Nigeria is interested in crude oil not coconut.

In between a litre of coconut costs far more than a litre of fuel (just saying)
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Taiwojon(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
tzege:

If you have no idea about a subject it's usually considered wise to keep quiet and learn than talk & exhibit your ignorance.. In between a litre of coconut costs far more than a litre of fuel (just saying)
hmmm.

you are right.
anyway I don't know this until now, thanks.

but know this, Mr I too know,
always, I repeat always correct with love, not with hatred or abuse

Godspeed
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Juliusmomoh: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
niceguy555:
I love coconut so much and would be interested to invest in such. I feel good when I eat bread and coconut. It's a good combo
Hmm, coconut and bread.. I love it

1 Like

Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Bahamas95(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
What about world fvck day? Someone should please notify me when they come up with that.......

Nonsense!

Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Coconut heads everywhere
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by earnit3: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by trafftrade(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corona virus has caused more havoc than good why not join us on this 3-days free training on how to earn as a freelancer on Fiverr

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by tzege: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
No vex.. I'm in the agric space and coconut na serious value chain something, please accept my sincere apologies for my use of words, I allowed emotions to guide my utterances

Like someone said sometime ago "I have a short fuse" I guess that applies to me where agric is concerned ���

Taiwojon:

hmmm.

you are right.
anyway I don't know this until now, thanks.

but know this, Mr I too know,
always, I repeat always correct with love, not with hatred or abuse

Godspeed
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
harriet412:
Emptycoconuthead ,this is your thread grin grin
hi how are you?
It's been ages.
Just came back to nairaland after so many years.
How have you been
Re: World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs by harriet412(f): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2022
EmptyCoconutHead:
hi how are you?
It's been ages.
Just came back to nairaland after so many years.
How have you been

Hehehe
I'm fine, you?
Yeah, it's been a long time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulldozer, Grader, Excavator And Pay-loader For Hire / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.