Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State (63673 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by ud4u: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
What is the aim of the visit?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by RuddyFusion(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Passed through Owerri yesterday ....Imo state capital and the roads are in a total mess andd this one is here greating Buhari....Shame
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Sagacity3711(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Masugudusugudu
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
ryloy:
Correct man
Good Bless Hope
God Bless President Buhari
God Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
They use God bless do you? Hope you remembered to pray that God bless you today.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Bobotic(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abuja Governor shocked

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Supreme Court Governor.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Autotech312(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
To all .......lunatics they know themselves.

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by jacoik(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
please what's the meaning of hope uzodimma because I just come back from Ghana
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
All These Egede men grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Advocate500: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
IlovePMB:
Supreme Court criminal meets the Aso Rock hypocrite.
your moniker is contradicting your comments,I hope are not among those that brought this calamity on innocent Nigerians?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by ThatFairGuy1: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Alhaji Hope Uzodimma, the first Igbo Governor to become a Muslim. We love you cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Abujaexpress: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
I just congratulated my friend upon hearing that he bought a Toyota Highlander 2015, a year after buying Lexus 350, 2009 or so. I thanked God for him and now said, albeit jokingly that Buhari Government is favouring him. I said it because it was not like that a few year back, but happening now.

My brethren, his countenance changed o. He shouted at me saying, which Buhari, don't say that again, it's God that is doing it.

God does all things for good to them that love Him. Is it a bad thing for me to say Buhari government is favouring him? Make una settle this matter I beg.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Baawaa(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Riplogic:
Why is Buhari getting younger?
You can ask Ojukwu and Bianca,for the fact that Buhari is a Muslim he has a wife at a time,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Femijohn198: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
see as buhari dey fresh.youth the hungry
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by EleventhWeirdo: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
slivertongue:
incompentent supreme court governor &supreme court president.
Lol.

With all your own competencies, the correct spelling of "INCOMPETENT" still eludes you.

Funny, you are!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Godons1: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
IlovePMB:
Supreme Court criminal meets the Aso Rock hypocrite.

Cry me a River, Igbo man grin grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Nchenches: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
PMB looks younger than gov Hope Uzodinma.

Hmmmmm.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Ategberoson(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbo be like the supreme Governor met with Jubril el Sudan, I hope nnamdi KANU told hope to open the mask jubril el Sudan wore

the same Igbo want jubril el sudan to handover 2023 presidency to them from the brown roof ewedu and alimajiri evil party

talking about mental disorder.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by mytime24(f): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abuja governor
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Supreme Court Governor meets the dullard aka election rigger. Imagine an hold man turned into a man of 40yrs.. something is definitely fishy not minding the fact he is the most useless president in Nigerian history
it's true too much hate will blind a man.

Tone the hate and emotion down. See how you wrote hold in place of old
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Passed through Owerri yesterday ....Imo state capital and the roads are in a total mess andd this one is here greating Buhari....Shame

A horrible mess, to say the least!... Floods, poor waste management, badly dilapidated and poorly constructed roads everywhere!

Can't blame Hope yet tho... He still has at least 3 or 7 years left to truly prove himself a worthy leader.

For now, that state is not that far from Abia condition.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by WaterPurifier: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
PURIFY & FILTER YOUR DRINKING & COOKING WATER, REMOVE RUST, IMPURITIES, DIRT, MICRO-ORGANISMS & GET CLEANER, CLEARER, HEALTHIER WATER FOR YOUR FAMILY WITH OUR TESTED WATER FILTER! WITH
Over 99.9% Purification Assurance as Certified by World Health Organisation (W.H.O)

See link here >>> https://sites.google.com/d/1A-Tb_3gMCmKfrHpFbmn3lRyrwbTolzoV/p/1FFXVncHhHOLMc5hKRqwNjlZbvtOeOUls/edit

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by ensamy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
One of the mole in Biafra land , selling Biafra land for RUGA. grin angry grin angry angry
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by ABSAO(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please did anyone here has the PDF file of My watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? I need both volume one and two of the book. Thanks in advance.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by favor914: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
sirgoody:
Buhari has told oshiomhole he is not ready to rig Edo election.....
Sorry for Obaseki, Dr Oshiomhole 2 weeks ago, INEC Chairman Alhaji Yakubu last week, Hope Uzodinma today? Edo State Election 2 weeks away? bet you the IG of Police will be next, on only 1 instruction from the President bring Edo State back to papa APC, unless your job is on the line.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Redhot111(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Why is it that buhari doesn't use nose mask?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by AUMAN: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Onwa Oyoko.The amiable govenor of Imo State.Indeed the 3R mantra of your administatrion in Imo State is a welcome development
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by SmartPolician: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:

See how our president is handsome.

Meanwhile,

Look how handsome our president is grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by maisauki: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
How many eye glasses Uzodimma dey use rule Imo state?
Nawa for una oooo
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by favor914: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
ABSAO:
Please did anyone here has the PDF file of My watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? I need both volume one and two of the book. Thanks in advance.
Bunch of thrash fables from self righteous Hannibal Obasanjo the destructor of Nigeria, since you are looking for part fiction & non fiction you are better of reading The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by daddytime(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
If you want cause quarrel now just call am "Supreme Court Governor or ask am say " who Is bankrolling your waka" grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.