Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State (63672 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by favor914: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Redhot111:
Why is it that buhari doesn't use nose mask?
Same reason Donald Trump doesn’t, Numero Uno.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by RuddyFusion(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

A horrible mess, to say the least!... Floods, poor waste management, badly dilapidated and poorly constructed roads everywhere!

Can't blame Hope yet tho... He still has at least 3 or 7 years left to truly prove himself a worthy leader.

For now, that state is not that far from Abia condition.

Exactly....only good leaders will make the difference for Southeast states...

They are either not performing or acting like stooges to the Powers that be at Abuja
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by anonimi: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by anonimi: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Exactly....only good leaders will make the difference for Southeast states...
They are either not performing or acting like stooges to the Powers that be at Abuja

I thought that anambra is different with Ngige, Obi and Obiano

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by fredoooooo: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hope dey
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Ihumezvin85(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Evil men..
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by ABSAO(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
favor914:
Bunch of thrash fables from self righteous Hannibal Obasanjo the destructor of Nigeria, since you are looking for part fiction & non fiction you are better of reading The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.
please if you have the PDF file share me. I need to read the book. Thanks in advance.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by fredoooooo: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
ryloy:
Correct man
Good Bless Hope
God Bless President Buhari
God Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless you too and all that want the best for Nigeria ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by MansoryMX(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
I visited Imo State last Friday. I stayed till Sunday. At first I was excited seeing so many hotels left, right, front, back, up, down but on third of my staying I weep for the people of Imo because their capital is modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Prostitution at every corner of Owerri. Bad roads, kidnapping and insecurity is the Order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Skymason20(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
supreme Court governor and inec president grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by MansoryMX(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Passed through Owerri yesterday ....Imo state capital and the roads are in a total mess andd this one is here greating Buhari....Shame

Bro I stayed there last Friday to Sunday. The bad roads nor be here o. Hotels for that town plenty pass residential homes. Prostitution every corner of Owerri. Not one single factory or company. Just hotels, it’s a shame!
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by simpleseyi: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
slivertongue:
incompentent supreme court governor &supreme court president.

What do we now say about a Secret Cult youth?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Deborah98(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
What's wrong with this man,must he be going to Aso on monthly basis, what for, what reasons, misplaced priority though, someone whose workers and pensioners have to carry placards before they're paid, isn't that shameful?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Deborah98(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
MansoryMX:
I visited Imo State last Friday. I stayed till Sunday. At first I was excited seeing so many hotels left, right, front, back, up, down but on third of my staying I weep for the people of Imo because their capital is modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Prostitution at every corner of Owerri. Bad roads, kidnapping and insecurity is the Order of the day.
my dear that's why we are craving for a good governance, Imo state has always been unlucky in terms of good governance,bad roads,no electricity,no hospitals,no payment of salaries and pensions, what is even good in I'm,but I believe one day luck will shine on us...it's well
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hahahha.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by RPG2020(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
How many eye glasses Uzodimma dey use rule Imo state?

Two one for reading one for guyman
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Buhari young o.. he look 51. It is well o..
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by RuddyFusion(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
anonimi:

I thought that anambra is different with Ngige, Obi and Obiano

Obi in the time past..

Obiano is the more you look the less you see...

Ugwuanyi is a mirage

Let's not talk about Ikpeaz

Umuahi is the Performing Governor east of the Niger..but his a stooge to the powers that be at AssRock

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by RuddyFusion(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
MansoryMX:

Bro I stayed there last Friday to Sunday. The bad roads nor be here o. Hotels for that town plenty pass residential homes. Prostitution every corner of Owerri. Not one single factory or company. Just hotels, it’s a shame!
l
Very unfortunate before you know it another 8 years will be wasted
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by olumide4christ: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Supreme court governor and election rigger

So who is Duoye Diri...is he not a Supreme Court Governor too?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by olumide4christ: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
jlinkd78:
Supreme Court Governor. All those that ganged up and ousted d democratically elected Gov Ihedioha of Imo State will get their due reward someday. Hope Uzodinma, d illegitimate occupant of d Douglas House Owerri knows deep in his heart that he is a persona non-grata and Buhari supporting this travesty of justice makes him culpable

But what do you call Duoye Diri...was he not handed the governorship via the Supreme Court and not the ballot box?

Hypocrisy is not good for anyone's health..why is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Royalfurnitures: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Birds of a feather...

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by Cmanforall: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
jlinkd78:
Supreme Court Governor. All those that ganged up and ousted d democratically elected Gov Ihedioha of Imo State will get their due reward someday. Hope Uzodinma, d illegitimate occupant of d Douglas House Owerri knows deep in his heart that he is a persona non-grata and Buhari supporting this travesty of justice makes him culpable
I think Uzodinma and Ihedioha rigged. Nothing democratic in the last election. Some people in Imo State might be angry because Uzodinma is under APC...
I wish it was an 'unknown' party, or APGA, The slogan of Supreme court Governor wouldn't be echoed.

Imo people should vote for a better candidate next election and not party
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by bejeria101(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Supreme Court governor meets supreme dull. ard president
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by BArris007(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
ryloy:
Correct man
Good Bless Hope
God Bless President Buhari
God Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Rubish
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by MansoryMX(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deborah98:
my dear that's why we are craving for a good governance, Imo state has always been unlucky in terms of good governance,bad roads,no electricity,no hospitals,no payment of salaries and pensions, what is even good in I'm,but I believe one day luck will shine on us...it's well

Honestly the situation in Imo is really terrible. I got showed around properties belonging to Rochas and his extended families and in-laws. I weep for the people of Imo State. And to think this same man forced himself into representing Imo state at senate level amazes me. Nigeria is indeed a lost battle, not just Imo state. Same situation in Kogi State, Nassarawa State and so many other states.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by lookingfly: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
They would be like.....we dealt with ihedioha cry
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by TruthinAction: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Show us the video and not photoshop.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by soso22(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
I love you my Presido.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State by kolade560: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
buhari don't talk too much......I kno him wen he was military head of state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.