Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe (1625 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by bolaayenimo: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Engineer Joe Igbokwe, Special Adviser on Drainage and Water Resources to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has said he enjoys his job and doesn’t find his role as condescending as some people are insinuating.

Speaking in an interview with INDEPENDENT, Igbokwe described those mocking him as wailers who want to get rich without working hard for it.

“I don’t find my position as Special Adviser on Drainages demeaning. It is not a demeaning role. In fact, I’m enjoying it. It is nothing new to me because there is no menial job I did not do as a young person from when I was in primary, secondary school and the university".

"I have been an entrepreneur. I believe if you don’t work, you won’t eat. These are the kinds of things we did to get to where we are today, so, it’s not new to me".

"Some kind of lazy youths that we have today will not understand these things. They want to be rich but they don’t want to work. They keep doing 419, Yahoo-Yahoo, forging letters and scamming people about. That’s not the way we were brought up".

“All the books I have read all pointed to the fact that wealth is under the engines where hands are made dirty. What should I be ashamed of in clearing drainages? Don’t I pack the ones in my house? But look at me here in my office.

“Those complaining that the job is demeaning for me are mockers, who we call wailers. I hear them saying things like ‘SA on gutter’ ‘Gutter supervisor’ and so on. They don’t know anything. They are trying to belittle the huge work we are doing. They will say it in the morning but in the evening they come begging for money.

“What they don’t know is that there is wealth in waste. You can even generate gas from there. Let them keep talking while we do the work. In the evening after work, we’ll meet".

“When we are drinking and you say ‘Please, buy me one drink, I won’t give you’ because while we were working and sweating to make Lagos clean, you were busy mocking us.”
https://www.independent.ng/those-mocking-me-as-special-adviser-on-drainages-are-wailers-igbokwe/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
after how vocal u were for apc ..not even the least commissioner post ...chai bro them no rate u

8 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by sageb: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joe Igbokwe, the Leader of Igbo Apc members in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by November1857(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
sageb:
yarubakwe instead !

5 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nairavsdollars(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Some of these useless positions have good money

4 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by GamalNasser: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
You insulted your own tribe just to become SA Gutter ..you thought the yourubas will respect you for insulting your tribe? They showed you that you actually belong in a gutter but it's sad that you can't see that till now .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by ACxxxMAN: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
This thread go hot o.
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by CHIMaaaah(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
this man no get shame, he should come yaba and clean our drainage is dirty as fuc k

Gutter supervisor cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Racoon(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Remember his lies about Madam Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate forgery? This man is a lost black sheep that have no bearing but just a peddler of falsehood.Joe Igbokwe should visit Nwichi his home town in Anambra if he is confident of bearing his father's name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nairavsdollars(f): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
I thought IPOB banned him from entering South East

Racoon:
Remember his lies about Madam Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate forgery? This man is a lost black sheep that have no bearing but just a peddler of falsehood.Joe Igbokwe should visit Nwichi his home town in Anambra if he is confident of bearing his father's name.
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by IlovePMB: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
He should be the next governor of Lagos State for his great contributions in APC and Lagos development.

2 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Vyzz: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
One thing I can say for sure is that in this country we all know ourselves...

Inside our mind we know people that came to rule and those that came to loot

1 Like

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by iyapont: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Some of these useless positions have good money
you are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Firespitter: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Firespitter: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
You insulted your own tribe just to become SA Gutter ..you thought the yourubas will respect you for insulting your tribe? They showed you that you actually belong in a gutter but it's sad that you can't see that till now .

I heard that he is a good man. He wiill become the next lagos governor after the current governor. Lagos people love Joe

5 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nairavsdollars(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
No. Tinubu will export him to his state like Falake

Firespitter:

I heard that he is a good man. He wiill become the next lagos governor after the current governor. Lagos people love Joe

4 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
sageb:

Is a gutter manager!!!! Yari.ba peeps know how to deal with dumbass such as Igbokwe. This fool could have been more gainfully employed in my compound without publicly denigrating his Igbo people than being a gutter boy.

2 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by IamWonderful: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbokwe no mind them, some of them,their father no get SA for local government talk more of councillor or chairman
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joe Gutterkwe of Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
When was the last time this fool visited Nnewi?

3 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nedu666: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
He has no allocation, no office, no official car, but at least he has rakes and head pan which are the most important tools for his office
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Joke yorubakwe grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by ekesol: 12:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Gautter and potopoto advisor

1 Like

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by frankyychiji(f): 4:26am On Sep 02, 2020
ekesol:
Gautter and potopoto advisor
When redroofers want to mock Igbos, they refer to our towns as potopoto regions, I think that's why they made Bro Joe yorubakwe the SA potor .
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by frankyychiji(f): 4:30am On Sep 02, 2020
nedu666:
He has no allocation, no office, no official car, but at least he has rakes and head pan which are the most important tools for his office
If you read between the lines, you will notice Joe is not very proud about the role he is given. But in the nature of Tinubu boys, he can't complain or reject it because that would spell doom for him, moreso when he's not an indigene.

His is role is a duplication of the role played by commissioner of works.
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Commonsense99: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2020
grin
frankyychiji:
If you read between the lines, you will notice Joe is not very proud about the role he is given.

Two bottles of Heineken for you!! The above words summarizes the whole gibberish he vomited.,
This is the yoruba man's wish for igbos but the reverse is the case in reality, the igbos run Lagos and collect rental from the former grin... reason why yorubas keep attacking Ndigbo is because 99.999% of igbos can't be subjected to ridicule like they have done to igbokwe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by helinues: 5:29am On Sep 02, 2020
What's your position again sir?

Special adviser on Drainage Gutter Affairs
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nairavsdollars(f): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Apex leader of Ndigbo in Lagos

helinues:
What's your position again sir?

Special adviser on Drainage Gutter Affairs
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2020
The thing pain this fool
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by dokie: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
If you read between the lines, you will notice Joe is not very proud about the role he is given. But in the nature of Tinubu boys, he can't complain or reject it because that would spell doom for him, moreso when he's not an indigene.

His is role is a duplication of the role played by commissioner of works.

Apt.

1 Like

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by frankyychiji(f): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

Two bottles of Heineken for you!! The above words summarizes the whole gibberish he vomited.,
This is the yoruba man's wish for igbos but the reverse is the case in reality, the igbos run Lagos and collect rental from the former grin... reason why yorubas keep attacking Ndigbo is because 99.999% of igbos can't be subjected to ridicule like they have done to igbokwe cheesy
Thanks for the beer mahn!

Joe yorubakwe can keep his gutter money since he refused to buy the beer
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Magicians: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Igbochief001:
after how vocal u were for apc ..not even the least commissioner post ...chai bro them no rate u
If they give the post of commissioner your father will start claiming you own Lagos as dem give am dirt gutter to de clean you n your father know exactly you belong in the gutters in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu Formally Announces Formation Of Eastern Security Netw / Police Arrests 5 IPOB Terrorists After Botched Attempt To Burn Station( Picture / Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.