Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe (1633 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2020
At times silence is golden....Igbokwe should try and be applying this principle.

1 Like

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by bolaayenimo: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Talking got him fame and position in Lagos

Karemarealty288:
At times silence is golden....Igbokwe should try and be applying this principle.
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Lipscomb(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Joel it's your people that mocking you. And they represent what you called them.
Foolish people if you are given opportunity to supervise the ministry in one month your life will never remain the same.
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Dedetwo(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
If you read between the lines, you will notice Joe is not very proud about the role he is given. But in the nature of Tinubu boys, he can't complain or reject it because that would spell doom for him, moreso when he's not an indigene.

His is role is a duplication of the role played by commissioner of works .

Joe Igbokwe provides easy avenue for Yari.ba peep to unload malice on Igbo. What an insult. You could not be more correct. Roads, drainage systems and many others fall under the management of commissioner for works.

1 Like

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nku5: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Joe Igbokwe is the classic case of the useful idiot grin of course he is ashamed of his agbepo (shitpacker) appointment. Ben Akabueze is a Tinubu boy but he respects himself and today he is Federal DG, Budget office

When you betray your own kind so recklessly and run your mouth like a bastard nobody can trust you. Yorubas don't trust him, Igbos can't stand him. His own townspeople in Nnewi think he's a clown and they don't respect him at all. In public gatherings in Uruagu, Nnewi where he is from, if Innoson, Ifeanyi Ubah and co come together, Joe Igbokwe dare not show his face there because they will shun him. He should stay in Lagos and be cleaning his gutter biko grin
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Dedetwo(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2020
nku5:
Joe Igbokwe is the classic case of the useful idiot grin of course he is ashamed of his agbepo (shitpacker) appointment. Ben Akabueze is a Tinubu boy but he respects himself and today he is Federal DG, Budget office

When you betray your own kind so recklessly and run your mouth like a bastard nobody can trust you. Yorubas don't trust him, Igbos can't stand him. His own townspeople in Nnewi think he's a clown and they don't respect him at all. In public gatherings in Uruagu, Nnewi where he is from, if Innoson, Ifeanyi Ubah and co come together, Joe Igbokwe dare not show his face there because they will shun him. He should stay in Lagos and be cleaning his gutter biko grin

Ndigbo can denigrate Yari.ba all we can but one thing about Yari.ba is that they are very cunning. Yari.ba can spur you to destroy your thing only to abandon you later. In fact, a useful idiot is an understatement.
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by nku5: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ndigbo can denigrate Yari.ba all we can but one thing about Yari.ba is that they are very cunning. Yari.ba can spur you to destroy your thing only to abandon you later. In fact, a useful idiot is an understatement.

Their unity of purpose is legendary and they have mechanisms to enforce them. I can't imagine what would have happened to that buffoon if he was yoruba. See Fayose, for all his mouthiness he can never insult his tribe
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by bolaayenimo: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
how are Yorubas cunning ?
Dedetwo:

Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Firespitter: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No. Tinubu will export him to his state like Falake

No. Lagos loves Joe
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
You insulted your own tribe just to become SA Gutter ..you thought the yourubas will respect you for insulting your tribe? They showed you that you actually belong in a gutter but it's sad that you can't see that till now .
Hahahaha funny comments everywhere grin
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
nedu666:
He has no allocation, no office, no official car, but at least he has rakes and head pan which are the most important tools for his office
shocked shocked *faints* grin grin
Nigerians get mouth Sha grin
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
And that "drainage" is actually lucrative o and can fetch him a lot I swear. It involves heavy contracts. Better than arts and culture if you ask me. People just want to get at him.
But nigerians Sha with mouth grin hahaha
Re: Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gutter supervisor got me LOL grin But truly there's wealth in waste. It's not bad if you look at it well o. But people mouth Sha.
Gutter supervisor LOL grin Nigerians! SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole / The Man Who Successfully Moved The Motion For Independence On August 2, 1958. / Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.