Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Adamawa:Thanks To All Those That Help Me To See The Fruition Of NTA Mubi- Sen Ab - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adamawa:Thanks To All Those That Help Me To See The Fruition Of NTA Mubi- Sen Ab (152 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Adamawa:NTA Mubi Soon To Be Commissioned, DG Praises Lawmaker Efforts / Ambassadors Nomination: APC Loyalist In Adamawa Thanks Buhari For Appointing For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa:Thanks To All Those That Help Me To See The Fruition Of NTA Mubi- Sen Ab by TGNEWS(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2020

....thanks to all those that keyed into its fruition

The Senator representing Adamawa Northern Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Mr Ishaku Abbo said his tenure as a lawmaker is making all efforts for the area to witness Federal Government presence.

Ishaku went down memory lane to recall the plan of the federal government to establish an NTA television station in Mubi for over seventeen years ago is becoming a reality.

Abbo in an interview with our reporter thanked God that his tenure as a senator of the zone the abandoned federal government project will soon be a reality for the benefit of all people in Adamawa state and the country at large.

"I want to especially thank God that Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) in Mubi will soon be commissioned in my time.

" I appreciate my constituents forgiven me the rare privilege to serve them, my thanks to the Minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed for his humane nature to give us the listening ear the first day we visited him I and Hon Jafar Magaji, Representative member for the people of Mubi South, Mubi North and Maiha. I will never fail you and I will always do all I can to give you a good representation.

"Also i want to appreciate our father HE Boni Haruna In whose time as Governor of Adamawa state this project started. Boni Haruna gave out money for partnerships with the FG on NTA Mubi. Sir, that dream is finally coming to reality. It will be an honour to have you at the commissioning of NTA Mubi. Thank you for our Leader. Abbo said

Senator Ishaku who had earlier took to his Facebook official page and revealed that the NTA Mubi is a product of a partnership that works for the people not for politicians.

The post extracted from his Facebook wall which read in parts says:

"Two good heads are indeed better than one just as two people thinking together can come up with a better solution.

"If you can recall on the 29/10/2019 I had a very fruitful meeting with the Minister of Information, Culture and Orientation, Hon. Lai Mohammed on the need to complete work on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Mubi, Adamawa state.

"Today that meeting and many other engagements are bearing fruit.

"Also on the 23/01/2020
I and Honourable Jafar Magaji went for site assessment in Muchalla, Mubi North, kwajja, Mubi South and Manjekin, Maiha LGAs to facilitate the construction of dams in those communities.

"And on 26/08/2020 same Hon. I and Hon. Jafar Haske paid a courtesy visit to the minister of water resources to discuss further on the actualization of the proposed DAMS in the above mention communities I had to wait for Hon. Jafar who was then in Lagos to return to Abuja so we can go together and speak with one voice.

"Finally, Yesterday been the 31/08/2020, the birth of NTA mubi has begun actualization as Hon. Jafar magazine led a delegation of Team of Engineers To mubi town with my full support and backing as I was unavoidable absent due to an oversight function in Maiduguri as a member of the senate committee on special duties.

"It is indeed true that two people working together can bring about the desired change and solution that our people need.

"To Senator Binta Masi Garba that influenced the budgeting of N98M in 2019 budget for NTA Mubi, Thankyou.

"To my brother and friend Hon. Jafar magazine (Hasken Mubi) God bless you for your continual support and love for our people."

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Planned Protest Against Fuel Price Hike – TUC / Big Brother Naija Ucy Goes Home / Insurance Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.