Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? (1915 Views)

Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by sageb: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
illicit:
UNILORIN
yes! That is correct. In Uniuyo, it is called communication Art.
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Sardauna24(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abu
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by deltateam: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
I am or I'm not am
If the department has not if the department have
These are my top picks not this are my top picks
But I have decided to quit pursuing....... not have decided........
I'm sorry brother, you need to work on some fundamentals of English grammar.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

So aboki don follow dey correct for grammar, ni?

1 Like

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Kaypols(f): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
since mass communication is what you want to study.i recommend ABU Zaria. u will be able to learn or differentiate different languages as a mass communicator.that school is full of people from different tribes there are: Idoma,Kuteb, Jebba people,fulani,igala, egbira,Bassa NGE people,calabar ,Hausa and fulani as majority, Baruten people and NUpe,TIV, and many more, you will meet Yoruba,Igbo,Gbagi, and Gabari people. have u ever listen to Taraba people speaking English,have you meet Jos people with there funny names and extremely dark complexion have . the school has it own Radio channel,Printing press. i think there are more opportunity awaiting you there.if you are the smart type

it only when you visit north that you will know Nigeria has more than 250 languages
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Octopus3000: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
You will still have to make the main pick, because only you know where you will be more comfortable. If I were in your place, then I would definitely choose the highest quality and best option, because the quality of training very often depends on who is teaching and how it is teaching. And I think that if you enter the most expensive and high-quality option, then the teachers will teach with high quality and pleasure so that everything is clear and simple. I personally am currently studying with the help of special courses that I found through https://datasciencerush.com/data-science-courses/ I was told that it is better not to go to university because it contains a lot of useless information that is not even related to the profession.
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by GiftedTitty: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mass Communication no dey FUTA. Try elsewhere.
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by benjaminnash56: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Octopus3000:
You will still have to make the main pick, because only you know where you will be more comfortable. If I were in your place, then I would definitely choose the highest quality and best option, because the quality of training very often depends on who is teaching and how it is teaching. And I think that if you enter the most expensive and high-quality option, then the teachers will teach with high quality and pleasure so that everything is clear and simple. I personally am currently studying with the help of special courses that I found through https://datasciencerush.com/data-science-courses/ I was told that it is better not to go to university because it contains a lot of useless information that is not even related to the profession.
I was looking for such a source of information. Thank you very much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB UTME Result 2021/2022 Is Out - How To Check JAMB Result 2021 / Student Who Had 8A's In WAEC Celebrates First-Class From UNILAG (Photos) / Futminna 2nd List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.