Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? (2267 Views)

Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Evening NLanders,
Am Mayor, Let me go straight to the point, I will be sitting for 2021 JAMB so I want to know which university I should attend to study Mass Communication....
My aim is to attend a university which will guarantee the following;
1. Cheap Accommodation Off Campus.
2. If The Department has ever produced First Class Graduate (Mass Communication)
3. Security (The State & School Premises)
4. Low Rate Of Cultism

I looked into some few schools in Nigeria and these are my top picks.
1. University of Lagos
2. University of Ilorin
3. University of Ibadan
4. Federal University, Oye - Ekiti
5. Federal University Of Technology, Akure
6. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife

You can also recommend other universities I did not mention above....
I am currently a student of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), But I have decided to quit pursing H.ND and face the B.Sc world..
Pls alumni of the great institutions and department (Mass Communication), Open my eyes and give me the best advise, So I can start my preparation »»»

Thanks..
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cc - Richiez
Cc - olawalebabs
Cc - Fynestboi
Help me push to front page so the targeted alumni can give me the best advice,Help a brother make decision..
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by proddey(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
For all the qualities you mentioned, OAU is the best..
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
proddey:
OAU...Hmmmm okay thanks bro... But will like to know if the department produce first class »» Reason why I ask is you know how wicked & Dark minded some lecturer can be...

1 Like

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Dreamliner787(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
For a crowned technology-based knowledge on the course, Go with FUTA..

2 Likes

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please remove OAU from your list ....no pun intended...the lecturers seem to have a special degree in destroying the self-esteem of their students.
Anyways, I think you should be on the lookout for schools that would let you graduate on time...ASUU or not...

1 Like

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mtchew. Just pick one,all of them are the same thing eventually.
However,I unrecommend FUOYE and Unilorin.
FUOYE is still young the cert ain't all that widely recognized at the moment and the school is too laid back;no social life. Too monolingual too, everything na yoruba.
Unilorin dey too Islamic and conservative, brother man no go fit coordinate the required paroles too well.
No social life as well.
I'm advising you as a real nigaar of course and not as a wussy. I don't give wussy advice.
The rest are okay though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Honduras01: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
FUOYE kee?
don't even go that side.
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
I am or I'm not am
If the department has not if the department have
These are my top picks not this are my top picks
But I have decided to quit pursuing....... not have decided........
I'm sorry brother, you need to work on some fundamentals of English grammar.

1 Like

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by imustmakeit(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
I thought mass communication has been disintegrated into other courses?
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Uyi168: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one never ready to go school...

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by micskales(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
OK, this is very simple. <br />
1. There is nothing like Mass communication again.
2. B.Sc not B.Se
3. come to UI to study Communication and language Art.
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by illicit(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
UNILORIN
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by haiti007(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Convenant University
1. Cheap accommodation around its (off campus (
2. I don't know if their department has ever produce a first class
3. Security?? I can bet my gf on this
4. Low rate of cultism as it's a Christian uni and it's situated in the church environs, so little or no rate of cultism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by 4t4th(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
i dont have anything to say
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by nencounter10: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Manlikeayoo:

OAU...Hmmmm okay thanks bro... But will like to know if the department produce first class »» Reason why I ask is you know how wicked & Dark minded some lecturer can be...

Oau never offered mass communication
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nova1988(m): 2:26am On Sep 02, 2020
ABU
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by lilbarracuda(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Oau don't offer mass communication. but whatever it is you want or looking for in s school Oau has it
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by edoairways: 4:12am On Sep 02, 2020
haiti007:
Convenant University
1. Cheap accommodation around its (off campus (
2. I don't know if their department has ever produce a first class
3. Security?? I can bet my gf on this
4. Low rate of cultism as it's a Christian uni and it's situated in the church environs, so little or no rate of cultism
Covenant allows students to stay off campus?
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Dreamliner787:
For a crowned technology-based knowledge on the course, Go with FUTA..

Ok bro »»» Noted
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Please remove OAU from your list ....no pun intended...the lecturers seem to have a special degree in destroying the self-esteem of their students.
Anyways, I think you should be on the lookout for schools that would let you graduate on time...ASUU or not...
Yh bro I actually looked out for ASUU probs too... But seems all federal university taste out of the bitter soup...
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Rgade:
Mtchew. Just pick one,all of them are the same thing eventually.
However,I unrecommend FUOYE and Unilorin.
FUOYE is still young the cert ain't all that widely recognized at the moment and the school is too laid back;no social life. Too monolingual too, everything na yoruba.
Unilorin dey too Islamic and conservative, brother man no go fit coordinate the required paroles too well.
No social life as well.
I'm advising you as a real nigaar of course and not as a wussy. I don't give wussy advice.
The rest are okay though.
Thanks bro.... Noted..
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Honduras01:
FUOYE kee?

don't even go that side.

Ok thanks... But you mind I know why >
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
I am or I'm not am
If the department has not if the department have
These are my top picks not this are my top picks
But I have decided to quit pursuing....... not have decided........
I'm sorry brother, you need to work on some fundamentals of English grammar.

Aiit... Thanks
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 02, 2020
imustmakeit:
I thought mass communication has been disintegrated into other courses?

Yh I heard that but I think mass communication is still functioning as mass communication, Haven't seen any changes yet

1 Like

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2020
micskales:
OK, this is very simple. <br />
1. There is nothing like Mass communication again.
2. B.Sc not B.Se
3. come to UI to study Communication and language Art.

Aiit thanks..
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2020
illicit:
UNILORIN

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by Honduras01: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2020
Manlikeayoo:

Ok thanks... But you mind I know why >

the person above me had done justice to that yesterday!
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by TheChameleon: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2020
1,2, 3 and 6.....

Get there first. Even if you get 300/400 in JAMB. No guarantees.

It might be easier to enter Hell fire than to enter some schools in Southwest.

They are damn competitive. UI / OAU especially.
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by paulolee(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2020
jus like asking PDP and APC wbo should you vote for...they are all the same and jus pick any you are happy with, if its not a private uni, i dnt see the reason for stressing us..
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by merieam16(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Uyi168:
This one never ready to go school...
grin
Re: Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? by femi4: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
proddey:
OAU n Strike are like......

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 English Words A Lot Of Nigerians Mispronounce (Video) / Which Is Correct Between these Two sentences / Help Retreive Mpce Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.