Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask (3226 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Moments Lady Places Curses On Corpse Of Man Who Died Allegedly On Side Chicks / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by Edusteve(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Award shows that feature live performances have a history of delivering all the musical goods our hearts desire, yes, but they can also get kind of...awkward sometimes. It's not a bad thing! But let's be honest, anything live on TV like an award show risks a few bumps.When it comes to the 2020 MTV VMAs and you throw in a whole pandemic, performers pulling in and out of the lineup, and, oh yeah, the fact that the show's going down in approx. 20 different locations, it was bound to be a night to remember from the jump. Here are some of the best/worst moments of the whole evening.

This is why I have trust issues. Apparently some celebs didn't even fly to NYC for this "live" show. According to report most of the performances, red carpet interviews, and award presentations were filmed days in advance—which is 100 percent understandable considering the pandemic.https://trumpcall..com/2020/09/most-awkward-moments-lady-gaga-walked.html

Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by Exc2000: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lol

When this woman madness go retire

3 Likes

Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:
Lol

yeah I have photos and pencil works from shutterstock

1 Like

Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by Vyzz: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by DriggityDre: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2020
I remember when Eminem met Lady Gaga at the 2009 VMAs grin
My guy was literally the '?' sign grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by DriggityDre: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Exc2000:
Nah, calm down. Let's not go too far. More like.. unusual style grin
Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by marshalcarter: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Kudos to her
Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by idris646(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Eminem's look be like: is she high on something stronggrin
Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by DaInferno(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2020
DriggityDre:
I remember when Eminem met Lady Gaga at the 2009 VMAs grin
My guy was literally the '?' sign grin grin
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by femi4: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Late Goldie's role model
Re: Moments Lady Gaga Walked In At The 2020 Vmas Awared Show With Her Facemask by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
idris646:
Eminem's look be like: is she high on something stronggrin
eminem is Guilty Of SAme. BRiAn Warner of Marilyn manson his cool pal is worse .he shouldn't act like he's seeing first of such..mr.whiteBOy RAPPer tongue

(1) (Reply)

"I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) / Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) / Hip-hop Star, 2face, Now Airtel Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.