Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) (26962 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by OVB123: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Unfortunately Obaseki is yet to Commission anything while the criticized Ikpeazu is commissioning and flagging off projects
You are talking like a blind man. Dualization & completion of tv/ehaekpen is there for everyone to see. completion of erediauwa road, musheshe rd, eriaria rd, pz rd, oko-ogba to ogheghe rd connecting airport road to sapele rd, and other projects too numerous mention.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Slyle:

Bro! I know you are entitled to your opinion, but this isn't called for at all! Ask peeps living Abia state especially Aba. I schooled in Aba, I am also an Abian and I can tell you that the governor and his so called road construction is mediocre.

Rivers state governor is better than him, Ebonyi state governor is also better than him.

yes those two state are better than him
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

What did he do? Mention Atleast 5 projects he completed

If I mention them, will you know them?

Oga go sleep!
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Only in Africa will u see a governor commission a road project. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
ikpeazu na SM ooo
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
drinoayo:

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has commissioned the Phase 1 of the Umuibe-Umuokereke--Ntighauzo-Ibeme Ring Road in Obingwa Local Government Area of the State completed by his government, Igbere TV reports.

Speaking while commissioning the project which is part of the statewide project inspection and commisioning tour tagged "Kinetic Abia", Governor Ikpeazu said the construction of the road was just the beginning of other road projects to be done around the area.

He further disclosed that the second phase of the road project would stretch to Akpaa and would be completed before December this year. He assured that the contractor would equally deliver quality work on the rural access road.

Also speaking, the Commissioner for Works, Dr. Bob Ogu assured the people of the area of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu's commitment to commence the second phase of the road which would terminate at Akpaa.

He stressed the need for the people to protect the road and assist the contractor to achieve government's goal of fixing it.

Earlier, the Transition Committee Chairman for Obingwa Local Government Area, Chief Kingsley Nnaji commended the Governor for constructing the road. He informed that the road cuts across the five wards of Agalaba clan in Obingwa LGA and expressed the hope that the second phase of the road would be expedited.

Meanwhile, Governor Ikpeazu has commissioned the second phase of the Umuene-Obikabia Road and unveiled the Ururuka statue installed at the Obikabia Roundabout constructed by his administration. Speaking while commissioning the project, the Governor described the road as strategic as it will boost economic activities around Aba and its environs including Isialangwa North & South areas of the State. According to the Governor, the road is now an alternative route to Aba and Umuahia.

The Deputy Governor, Sir Ude Oko Chukwu, while speaking at the event expressed joy that there is a significant positive change in the area and commended Governor Ikpeazu for putting smiles on the faces of Abians by fixing the road.

The Governor and his team also inspected other roads and projects including Egege Road in Aba. The tour is expected to continue tomorrow.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363281/ikpeazu-commissions-two-road-projects-inspects-others-photos/

Does every road a "Ring Road" in Nigeria?
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by gtown: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good news to ipobian pigs as they now have a presidential material to rally on.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Smartwave: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jokes apart, this is what Igbo deserve.

grin grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by veeceesynergy: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is d real project Ikpeazu commissioned.

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by hardbody: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363281/ikpeazu-commissions-two-road-projects-inspects-others-photos/

Unto the pic below, is it what i think? if you think so say AYE...

I no talk anything ooo
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by AssistantJesus1: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
(hr)

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by hardbody: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
majamajic:
I can mention 20 state governors that ikpezu is far better than

Abiodun , the ogun state governor is among them

Bros, I doubt ooo. I know Akute and environs are messed up but no one is as bad as Ikpeazu. it ain't just possible. i have tasted both worlds.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Slyle(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ikpeazu is the worst ever! Unfortunately, Abia state hasn't been lucky enough to have a sensible governor since after the military rule, I stand to be corrected.

hardbody:

Bros, I doubt ooo. I know Akute and environs are messed up but no one is as bad as Ikpeazu. it ain't just possible. i have tasted both worlds.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by LajaLaba: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Igbochief001:
this guy has done more roads than most governor's in Nigeria , there are not more than 10 governor's better than him I swear

his media team is just bad Sha n he is Igbo where we expose our bad side easily

osun + Oyo + ekiti governors combined no do half of the roads he has done
IPOB man easy with the lies.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Richie2314: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Igbochief001:

oga go to abia development thread and see roads he has done oga ...this guy done do over 100 roads
oga this man na scam ask any truthful Abian
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by passiveincome01: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Unfortunately Obaseki is yet to Commission anything while the criticized Ikpeazu is commissioning and flagging off projects

Are u reporting from oshogbo?
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2020
jmoore:

Do you live in Abia?

Sincere Ignorance is not healthy.

Do u live in ogbomosho?
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by ATTemi: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2020
U wan punish yourself bah?

Mention just 3!
majamajic:
I can mention 20 state governors that ikpezu is far better than

Abiodun , the ogun state governor is among them

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by opico24: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Igbochief001:
this guy has done more roads than most governor's in Nigeria , there are not more than 10 governor's better than him I swear

which Abia.. I left Abia last year Isiala Ngwa local govt.. the road is bad and your Darling governor pass there almost everyday.. Don't compare Abia with osun in term of road,electricity public schools building and other infrastructure.. not saying osun is the best but don't compare it with abia..
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by kalu61(m): 5:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Igbochief001:

You are a lier
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 6:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:
This man Sha
With his fufu face

All this Abia state governors..good at nothing...bad roads.. nothing is improving.Abia is always trending on Twitter for the wrong reasons..I'm almost ashamed to b from Abia state..Lord pls let good people lead Abia for once
Your problem is that
1. You live in Lagos and do not travel home
2. You pay too much attention to Yoruba propaganda. If you're observant enough, you would notice that 95% of those criticising Abia and Ikpeazu are Yoruba people.
3. Most of these people are from Yoruba hinterlands and the bitter truth is that Ikpeazu has done far better than most of their governor's. The only difference is that we call out our non-performing governors while they prefer to bury their cone heads in the sand
4. Apart from Lagos, Abia State is far more developed than any state in the South West. You can take that to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by obyrich(m): 6:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Why did he Abandon the Umuobiakwa-Owoahiafor-Onica Ngwa ring road?
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2020
hardbody:

What am saying is what has abiodun don about it since he took over from worst man amosun ? At least Abia is not good but ikpazu is making attempt , it's only Aba , umuahia the state capital is not as bad , ogun state people are silent about it but always rush to criticize ikpazu , pls compare abiodun to ikpezu first . I have 19 governors more

Living in ogun state , I noticed that the SW always hide behind their non performing governors to criticize others , take it or leave it ikpezu has done more than the osun and ogun state governors , I can only give kudos to the Lagos State governor !

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by internet: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

even if obaseki fails to commission anything, u can't compare Abia state to Edo state. Abia state still remains the worst state in the entire south east and south south. so sink that into ur skull!
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by bikefab(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Shameless governor
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2020

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by ABOlaniyi: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2020
If you have gift cards of any type and amount for sale,I wil buy them from you for a descent rate.Give me a trial,thanks.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Kehinderichard(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Kudos to the state. Not bad if that is the standard in the state. In Lagos all newly constructed road comes with covered drains, street lights and tree planting. That should be the standard nationwide no matter the location of the project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Buhari’s Order To Shoot People With AK-47 Also Affects Amotekun / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.