Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) (27168 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two Housing Projects In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents / Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Anniemae(f): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Your problem is that
1. You live in Lagos and do not travel home
2. You pay too much attention to Yoruba propaganda. If you're observant enough, you would notice that 95% of those criticising Abia and Ikpeazu are Yoruba people.
3. Most of these people are from Yoruba hinterlands and the bitter truth is that Ikpeazu has done far better than most of their governor's. The only difference is that we call out our non-performing governors while they prefer to bury their cone heads in the sand
4. Apart from Lagos, Abia State is far more developed than any state in the South West. You can take that to the bank

Would you pls shut the Bleep up?

You see a government that's doing bad..and you can't criticize the government..I school at enugu and I can tell you that a lot of eastern governors are doing better than Ikpeazu

I travelled home last year with my mum...the roads were horrible..more than horrible..and the funny thing is..I heard the commissioners whatever they're called were given millions of naira to fix the road..but they just poured sand on it..and it's worst

So even if I take your useless info to the bank..I'd get nothing..not even a Kobo at the end of the day

Criticize what's not right...I'm sure Ikpeazu is your family friend or sumfin..no light in my village for how many years

And you telling me shit..
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:

Would you pls shut the Bleep up?

You see a government that's doing bad..and you can't criticize the government..I school at enugu and I can tell you that a lot of eastern governors are doing better than Ikpeazu

I travelled home last year with my mum...the roads were horrible..more than horrible..and the funny thing is..I heard the commissioners whatever they're called were given millions of naira to fix the road..but they just poured sand on it..and it's worst

So even if I take your useless info to the bank..I'd get nothing..not even a Kobo at the end of the day

Criticize what's not right...I'm sure Ikpeazu is your family friend or sumfin..no light in my village for how many years

And you telling me shit..
Young lady please show some respect to your elders. Is that how you were brought up? Telling your elders to shut up You seem to be very uncultured and ill-bred. You started off by abusing the governor and calling him a fufu face and now this?

You need to travel to the village often and learn the ways of a proper Igbo woman. Right now there's no difference between you and the average uncouth Yoruba market woman.

You travelled home last year and the roads were bad. I challenge you to tell us your village. I will go there and get live pictures. By the way, no state government in Nigeria gives any commissioner any road projects to execute. You seem to be a very uninformed person.

Please be guided

*What neck of the woods part of the state are you from? No light for years
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by bluecircle470: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

U don't have sense too sir

Why not mention his achievements ?

Your father is his achievement
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by majamajic(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
bluecircle470:

Your father is his achievement

Kuje is calling u , na ikpazu issue go kill una
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
flyingpig:
I just knew they won't snap beta picture of the road grin and if they do it will be all these 1 inch asphalt road that will be washed away by the next rainy season.
that's the roundabout with the statue of Mr ururuka (minister of works under mbakwe)
second pic is the ururuka road being dualised (begins at that roundabout)
3rd pics is that of the obikabia road opnened yesterday it was actually constructed before this rainy season began and is still spotless

Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by bluecircle470: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

Kuje is calling u , na ikpazu issue go kill una

Surely it will give me stroke
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Anniemae(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Young lady please show some respect to your elders. Is that how you were brought up? Telling your elders to shut up You seem to be very uncultured and ill-bred. You started off by abusing the governor and calling him a fufu face and now this?

You need to travel to the village often and learn the ways of a proper Igbo woman. Right now there's no difference between you and the average uncouth Yoruba market woman.

You travelled home last year and the roads were bad. I challenge you to tell us your village. I will go there and get live pictures. By the way, no state government in Nigeria gives any commissioner any road projects to execute. You seem to be a very uninformed person.

Please be guided

*What neck of the woods part of the state are you from? No light for years

The neck of wood is actually my beloved Abia state..no light...

I'd have respect for elders who respect themselves..I'm seeing things through my eyes.. and I'm telling you my state isn't good..with all due respect dear adult... stop ass licking..say things as they are..so I know that wheb all these councilors are given money for projects..they eat it

If you go through ikot ekpene federal road..going down to ariam... you'd understand what I'm saying..the roads are terrible...

I go to village a lot.. so pls respect yourself..you are no better than a blind man..cuz you HV eyes and you don't use it to see...Abia state had nice governors a long time ago..not now again..

Don't mention me again...
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by sirjoe1124(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Igbochief001:
this guy has done more roads than most governor's in Nigeria , there are not more than 10 governor's better than him I swear

his media team is just bad Sha n he is Igbo where we expose our bad side easily

osun + Oyo + ekiti governors combined no do half of the roads he has done
I must say you're very stupid, useless psychopath and blind praise singer... Stop spewing lies because of small change. I live in Abia and I must say it that this is the most mediocre governor that Nigeria can ever have. How can someone be building a flyover of less than 0.3km in 5 years and it's not 40% completed, Aba-owerri road which is not upto 2km is not 30% completed after 5 years. The useless roads he built in Faults road and MCC are all in shambles.. let me not go on, collect your money in peace.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:
The neck of wood is actually my beloved Abia state..no light...

I'd have respect for elders who respect themselves..I'm seeing things through my eyes.. and I'm telling you my state isn't good..with all due respect dear adult... stop ass licking..say things as they are..so I know that wheb all these councilors are given money for projects..they eat it

If you go through ikot ekpene federal road..going down to ariam... you'd understand what I'm saying..the roads are terrible...

I go to village a lot.. so pls respect yourself..you are no better than a blind man..cuz you HV eyes and you don't use it to see...Abia state had nice governors a long time ago..not now again..

Don't mention me again...
Don't be foolish, you this recalcitrant young woman. You're from Ariam and the road you're wailing about is a Federal Road. Go and ask Buhari and APC why that road is in a state of disrepair.

By the way, Ariam is the last frontier in Abia. Naturally development happens like Diffusion... It moves from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration. It will get to Ariam sooner or later. Be patient.

If not that you have bad manners, I would've prayed for someone from my part of Umuahia to marry you so you can be rescued from that neck of the woods Ariam.... But then you seem like a bad market. I nweghi ezigbo agwa. Omume gi joro nnukwu njo
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Anniemae(f): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Don't be foolish, you this recalcitrant young woman. You're from Ariam and the road you're wailing about is a Federal Road. Go and ask Buhari and APC why that road is in a state of disrepair.

By the way, Ariam is the last frontier in Abia. Naturally development happens like Diffusion... It moves from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration. It will get to Ariam sooner or later. Be patient.

If not that you have bad manners, I would've prayed for someone from my part of Umuahia to marry you so you can be rescued from that neck of the woods Ariam.... But then you seem like a bad market. I nweghi ezigbo agwa. Omume gi joro nnukwu njo

Take back your words...I don't even want to marry a man from Abia..swallow your words dear elder...I'm not even considering marrying from Abia state

You are a tribalistic person..I saw your profile...you a biafran...if this is how you guys want Biafra to be...praising mediocrity and not saying things as they are..I wud pray every night so that Biafra wouldn't work out

Lol..even the roads owned by state leading to various villages isn't even good.... you're shallow..learn to think wide..then maybe..you'd learn to understand things from others perspective
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:
Take back your words...I don't even want to marry a man from Abia..swallow your words dear elder...I'm not even considering marrying from Abia state

You are a tribalistic person..I saw your profile...you a biafran...if this is how you guys want Biafra to be...praising mediocrity and not saying things as they are..I wud pray every night so that Biafra wouldn't work out

Lol..even the roads owned by state leading to various villages isn't even good.... you're shallow..learn to think wide..then maybe..you'd learn to understand things from others perspective
From the look of things, you're more than likely to end up as a second wife to a Yoruba man.

I'm a Biafran and a proud one for that matter. If your prayers couldn't make Nigeria better, none of it can stop Biafra.

Like I said earlier, make it a point of duty to visit home regularly so you can learn how to be a proper Igbo woman. Right now you're a disaster and very unfit to be called an Igbo woman.
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Anniemae(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
From the look of things, you're more than likely to end up as a second wife to a Yoruba man.

I'm a Biafran and a proud one for that matter. If your prayers couldn't make Nigeria better, none of it can stop Biafra.

Like I said earlier, make it a point of duty to visit home regularly so you can learn how to be a proper Igbo woman. Right now you're a disaster and very unfit to be called an Igbo woman.

Make it a point of duty to understand people's views...and don't try to force your opinions on me..lots of Abia men are like that..trying to control their wives and so on..and I know you like that..so if you have a wife..she's one of the most unlucky women in the world to have a husband like you..

I'm a proud igbo woman and I'm a Nigerian..I can tell you Governors of Enugu and anambra states..even ebonyi state..are doing better than that of Abia state...

We Igbo women say it as it is..

If you like be a proud biafran...but if this is the attitude you want to use and build up Biafra.. die that idea...your state is a horrible mess..
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:
Make it a point of duty to understand people's views...and don't try to force your opinions on me..lots of Abia men are like that..trying to control their wives and so on..and I know you like that..so if you have a wife..she's one of the most unlucky women in the world to have a husband like you..

I'm a proud igbo woman and I'm a Nigerian..I can tell you Governors of Enugu and anambra states..even ebonyi state..are doing better than that of Abia state...

We Igbo women say it as it is..

If you like be a proud biafran...but if this is the attitude you want to use and build up Biafra.. die that idea...your state is a horrible mess..
What efforts have you made to contribute to the development of Abia apart from wailing all over the cyberspace? You're not an Igbo woman. Stop eating amala ati ewedu so you can reason like a proper Igbo woman. Ikpeazu is not the Messiah we seek but I will join Afonjas from backwards Ogbomosho and Ibadan to hurl insults at him while their aren't habitable. All of them are in Lagos claiming Lagosians
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Anniemae(f): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
What efforts have you made to contribute to the development of Abia apart from wailing all over the cyberspace? You're not an Igbo woman. Stop eating amala ati ewedu so you can reason like a proper Igbo woman. Ikpeazu is not the Messiah we seek but I will join Afonjas from backwards Ogbomosho and Ibadan to hurl insults at him while their aren't habitable. All of them are in Lagos claiming Lagosians

What effort have you made too?..you a grown up human. I'm just 18years old..if I had the money and the opportunity..I'd do my possible best for my state...

Yoruba people are not afonjas..pls..they're humans...stop this tribalism...keep on waiting on the Messiah..they're good people that can lead Abia...but I dunno what kind of governors y'all keep electing
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:
What effort have you made too?..you a grown up human. I'm just 18years old..if I had the money and the opportunity..I'd do my possible best for my state...

Yoruba people are not afonjas..pls..they're humans...stop this tribalism...keep on waiting on the Messiah..they're good people that can lead Abia...but I dunno what kind of governors y'all keep electing
Just 18 years and you're this rude? Damn!
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by Anniemae(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Just 18 years and you're this rude? Damn!

Damn my ass!..you started the disrespect...respect is reciprocal..I hate tribalists and hypocrites..they deserve no respect
Re: Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anniemae:
Damn my ass!..you started the disrespect...respect is reciprocal..I hate tribalists and hypocrites..they deserve no respect
Sweetheart, please define tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police IRT Torture Gold Dealers After N700M Gold Was Stolen In Igp's Residence / EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.