Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport (41282 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by mxhibit(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
flexd99:
Lagos Strong: 4hrs+
Okay...where is Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by flexd99(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
crown08:
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by flexd99(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
mxhibit:

Okay...where is Lagos?
Oshodi, Lagos
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Yankee101: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Well done Stella Oduah
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by mentored: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Rossinky:

Why all these lies

Which way naija

Abuja same pic

Enugu same pic

Kano same pic

Now ph same pic
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by flexd99(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
mxhibit:

Okay...where is Lagos?
Please chat me up on WhatsApp for better communication
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is what we call renovation, and not the rubbish they did at Enugu.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by crown08(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
flexd99:
This is impressive!

Hp probook 6440
Intel corei5
4gb RAM
55k only
picture here pls
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by flexd99(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
crown08:
picture here pls
Here

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by ogubolokento(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is this port Harcourt international Airport? when did they do this renovation that have not seen it, hope is not another lie lie moha.....
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by COMPAQ(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
mentored:

Why all these lies

Which way naija

Abuja same pic

Enugu same pic

Kano same pic

Now ph same pic

Don't be daft? All the rebuilt airports were done by CCECC with pretty much the same design and layout. That's why the pictures all look the same. Though size of the airports differ.

PH Intl was a totally new rebuild, bottoms up. So also is Lagos and Abuja. Enugu on the other hand is a refurbishment if I'm not mistaken. Not sure about Kano.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
chuka5000:
building and maintenance are two different things

snap and post the same airport pix two years from now let's see what it'll become

naija seriously lack maintenance culture in almost all aspects
this was the state of the Airport when I went fru it a year ago. I think it would stay same as its PH and less traffic
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by COMPAQ(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
ogubolokento:
Is this port Harcourt international Airport? when did they do this renovation that have not seen it, hope is not another lie lie moha.....

The new international airport is brand new and its like 1km down the road from the existing international/domestic. So if you fly in and out of PH locally, you won't even be seeing it or using it.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
ogubolokento:
it's been there for up to two yrs now.unles U travel International U wo t see it as the old o e is now domestic.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
EverestdeBliu:
This is what we call renovation, and not the rubbish they did at Enugu.
wrong it's not renovation. who told U that is talking dust.its brand new built.we started using it less than 2 yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=elujah1 post=93482578][/quote]
these are Old pics.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
olagbola45:
that how dey fully paid for 2nd Niger bridge

Always splitting shit...they have lock most of you guys brain with lies

That how u will be saying shit some1 started it some1 project

Why don't he do it when he was there? Abi why will I pay for something I don't get it ?

A
just so U know this Airport is two year plus Old.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
hammer8:
THE ONLY REASON ANAMBRA IS BUILDING SUCH A MASSIVE AIRPORT STRUCTURE IS BECAUSE NIGERIA ARE HELL BENT ON FRUSTRATING THE IGBO MAN OUT OF THE SOUTH EAST REGION.

THEY USE THINGS LIKE AIRPORT AND SEAPORT AS WEAPONS OF OPPRESSION, THINKING IT CAN LAST FOREVER.

WEN THEY GAVE APPROVAL TO ANAMBRA TO BUILD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR ANAMBRA TO AFFORD SUCH.

YET ANAMBRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS RISING EXPEDIENTLY LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ARCHES.

LET THEM KEEP DELAYING ENUGU, IN IGBO LANGUAGE, WE SAY A PERSON THAT IS HOLDING ANOTHER PERSON DOWN, IS ALSO HOLDING HIMSELF DOWN.

Y? BECAUSE THE MINUTE U GET UP, THE PERSON U WERE HOLDING ALSO GET UP.

THEY ARE HOLDING ENUGU AND ANGRY IT WAS BUILT, OUT OF THEIR WICKED HEARTS.

BUT ANAMBRA AIRPORT WILL PUT BOTH ABUJA AND LAGOS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO SHAME.
let me tell U it would have been better for Anambra to use that money for power stations to generate power.we have PHC Int not fully used and the port of One there as close proximity so Y build new ones?as it stands we have Lufthansa,Air France and Turkish airlines in PHC. so who is going to fly to this ur new Airport??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
egbeocha:
Don't mind dat myopic OP. Nigeria is jst like d more u look d less u see. Fake pictures everywhere. Am sorry 4 those who will swallow this rubbish as d true pictures of the project.
This Airporrt has been like this 5 years ago we only began to use it2 yes ago.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by MiddleDimension: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
why hasn't the one in Lagos completed yet?
i wonder how this country does things. the one in Lagos should be better in size and more beautiful in architectural design than all the others even the one in Abuja. what do you think? but it looks like Lagos is not given priority at all even though it is Nigeria's busiest airport.
Rossinky:

https://www.spacefinish.com/port-harcourt-airport
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
MiddleDimension:
why hasn't the one in Lagos completed yet?
i wonder how this country does things. the one in Lagos should be better in size and more beautiful in architectural design than all the others even the one in Abuja. what do you think? but it looks like Lagos is not given priority at all even though it is Nigeria's busiest airport.
50% of Nigerians who use the LOS airport do not live in lagos, as the years goes along, there would be a drastic reduction of traffic in lagos
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by kolmart: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Old pics none of them was on face mask
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by jamjo: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
muykem:
God bless Buhari government meanwhile some ignorant are still comparing failed PDP regime with this.

Whether some are ignorant or not, for me continuity will be one of the best thing that will happen to our country, thanks Buhari for the completion but just for the info, this terminals started by Jonathan and was paid in full with $500 million his administration borrowed from China to build Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt terminials.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by DelphiOracle(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Airport wey them commission that day na im Dem dey renovate na na.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by mentored: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
COMPAQ:

Don't be daft? All the rebuilt airports were done by CCECC with pretty much the same design and layout. That's why the pictures all look the same. Though size of the airports differ.

PH Intl was a totally new rebuild, bottoms up. So also is Lagos and Abuja. Enugu on the other hand is a refurbishment if I'm not mistaken. Not sure about Kano.

Well done Sir

I have been to ALL the airports you mentioned before and after the previous pictures we’re shared.

It’s entirely different from what you are painting up there.

Please do not take it personal.

PH was an eye sore quote me anywhere - unless all the images flying around are after lock down.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
mentored:

Well done Sir

I have been to ALL the airports you mentioned before and after the previous pictures we’re shared.

It’s entirely different from what you are painting up there.

Please do not take it personal.

PH was an eye sore quote me anywhere - unless all the images flying around are after lock down.
when was the last time you went fru PHC Int??
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
DelphiOracle:
Airport wey them commission that day na im Dem dey renovate na na.

Nah the OP dey yan dust.nothing was renovated.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by FriendNG: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
wamiikechukwu:

How come no body is wearing a mask... And Buhari came to rivers state and its not on radio.

STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS.

THIS IS FAKE...

grin grin I believe it's sarcasm you're trying to make.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by trafftrade(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corona virus has caused more havoc than good why not join us on this 3-days free training on how to earn as a freelancer on Fiverr

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by FriendNG: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
COMPAQ:

Kano own is also new, although it's yet to be lunched.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by muykem: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
jamjo:

Whether some are ignorant or not, for me continuity will be one of the best thing that will happen to our country, thanks Buhari for the completion but just for the info, this terminals started by Jonathan and was paid in full with $500 million his administration borrowed from China to build Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt terminials.
No need to answer some of you again. How many projects Jonathan inherited and completed. Please tell me.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by MiddleDimension: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
erico2k2:

50% of Nigerians who use the LOS airport do not live in lagos, as the years goes along, there would be a drastic reduction of traffic in lagos

no! traffic will only increase as Nigeria's economy improves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.