Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts (56011 Views)

Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by greenguy: 5:23am On Sep 02, 2020
What has Nigeria turned into? With this intimidation everywhere, Nigeria is nothing but a zoo.

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Sarmiz24(m): 5:25am On Sep 02, 2020
E don red o , E Don red o
E don red my brother, better get set cheesy

Your worst enemy fit Come like good man..
Na to wise up and then open ur eyes
Another one don happen inside Nigeria
Call all the world make them come interfere
This one loud o, we for dodge it
But the zombie they say na thier Darling dad
As we dey happy for democracy na so some useless zombie come scatter thing

Them carry Tyrant enter our land, Wetin we see na Shocking Buhari
Wetin Kanu see na dead Buhari, Wetin Nigerian see na shocking presido

As Tiwa reach o Ife eme, Don Jazzy go ebelebe Egbo
If u talk o u don go, so My brother calm cuz naija no worth am grin

7 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by stayclearofme: 5:25am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

it'll never be well with those that voted this administration for second term.

karma will visit them for subjecting millions to the most useless administration ever.

You are a very stupid person for that comment. Karma will visit you and your family. If you don't know the meaning of democracy go and educate yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by RaptObserver: 5:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Local man is tired
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Lexusgs430: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2020
The junta in aṣọ rock, is not happy with freedom of speech & freedom of expression........

He wants to gag everyone........

2 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by courage9(m): 5:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Government having self denial syndrome.....
Una go invite tire...
Very soon DSS will start inviting civil servants for questioning.

##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by jaxxy(m): 5:28am On Sep 02, 2020
I wud like to know the comments they have complains about exactly??

We need to know what political statements are now an issue and how valid the governments concern is to call them for interrogation.

Or are they saying youths/people shud not talk about political/national issues where necessary?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Jostoman: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2020
They want to package orji kalu again the way they package buhari for them in 2015.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Ykc2(m): 5:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Can you Imagine angryno types of insults lai Mohammed tunde Bakari did not threw at jonathan still he did not arrest anyone even the founder cultism In nigeria wole soyinka called Jonathan's wife buffoon his people clapped for him,basket mouth went to london start insulting jonathan no dss questioned or harassed him today basket mouth is deaf and dumb ,well jonathan said it we will miss our freedom ,today fulani herdsmen can come to any state kill as they wish and who will talk ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Ausval: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2020
We know the country ...but remember, if you talk you go die. If you nor talk you go die .so you better use your time on earth to do what generations will remember you for .my advice to both of you is to mind your business and focus on your career the people you are fighting for will also be the first to throw stones at you when the wahala start .goodnight

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by SmartPolician: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2020
courage9:
Government having self denial syndrome.....
Una go invite tire...
Very soon DSS will start inviting civil servants for questioning.

##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#
##we re tired#

You are tired when the oldie has only done one year out of four?

FYI, it's going to be a long way to 2023

Just get used to the system

2 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by 27Pushing30: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2020
TONIOI:
So person no fit complain for him own country without DSS showing up again ? So make dem dey rape every body up and Dan abi, who do dis country like dis sef ?

Now dem don press spoil don jazzy don enter mute mode, person wey dbange dey interpret for b4, as e enter mute mode now, who go kon help am out ?

By the way wia those pipo wey dey shout sai baba , sai baba, how market ? Una beans never still don abi, Malu creatures

So someone can claim a governor in the north is a commander in BH and DSS should fold its hands? Let the man go and tell DSS who the governor is and buttress his information so DSS can swing into action .

It’s only the product of a failed educational system that will tag such an invitation oppression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Baslyramond: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Until we realize to vote competent people into office, the better for all of us. Let's continue to vote base on tribe, religion.......

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Evercurious(f): 5:43am On Sep 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

You are a very stupid person for that comment. Karma will visit you and your family. If you don't know the meaning of democracy go and educate yourself.

So democracy made you act foolishly? Voted an illiterate and expects magic.. stop justifying your stupid acts under the guise off democracy..you well at all?

18 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by malele(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

karma will visit them for subjecting millions to the most useless administration ever.

m
It was my myopic Southwest people

5 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Baslyramond: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Since he has told them who the governor is , have they arrrest the governor? Keep supporting evil, it will not depart from you

So someone can claim a governor in the north is a commander in BH and DSS should fold its hands? Let the man go and tell DSS who the governor is and buttress his information so DSS can swing into action .

It’s only the product of a failed educational system that will tag such an invitation oppression.[/quote]
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Orjivictory15: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2020
But hellrufai son can twitt rubbish and they won't invite him for questioning
Zoogeria

6 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by HabaHaba: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2020
superCleanworks:
Silence.... I Kee You

that's the kind of government

Hahahhah aha, you remind me of that Puppet Akhmed!!!!

Share the video if you've got it please.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by butterfly777(m): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Ehn ehn?
For secrets of Nigeria cult groups, see this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by galaxy2020(m): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2020
OK na, Jonathan warned Nigerians.. Enjoy your next level.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by RPG2020(m): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2020
chiddyok:
This Nigeria. No freedom of speech, protest and opposition are crimes, terrorists are pets and the masses are unimportant. Let me stop here so I don’t annoy our darling daddy president.

Who's your daddy ��?
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by frankyychiji(f): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:
cool

No big deal here

Invitation for questioning isn't an arrest, they get to go anytime they like with their lawyers and leave anytime they feel like

Except Don jazzy or Tiwa savage state it anywhere that they got harrassed, bullied or intimidated then all this noise doesn't hold water

When will DSS arrest Arewa yoots that dish out ultimatums to a whole tribe? When will hell rufai and his son be a nvited for their several inciting comments in the public space? What exactly is the crime or activity committed by the two artists to warrant a police invitation and subsequent warning?

And why are you pretending not to know that police invitation is always a tool for intimidation in this country.

You have taken partisan zombiesm to a sickening level!

13 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by danngnews: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

Starting with the dead meat seller.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Warnings and intimidation everywhere while up north BH and bandits are doing their thing unchallenged. So sad. Is Odumosu not the. commissioner of police anymore?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Shattuck(m): 5:54am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:
cool

No big deal here

Invitation for questioning isn't an arrest, they get to go anytime they like with their lawyers and leave anytime they feel like

Except Don jazzy or Tiwa savage state it anywhere that they got harrassed, bullied or intimidated then all this noise doesn't hold water

you think?this is intimidation why hasn't any other individual been invited why always those who criticize buhari why not the Fulani herdsmen, why not meyetti Allah why not elrufai who made the body bag statement before the general elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by TONIOI: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2020
27Pushing30:

It’s only the product of a failed educational system that will tag such an invitation oppression.

Oga read what my issue was b4 you start speaking language of the gods , i was concerned about the rape protest , did u hear me talk about boko boyzzzZ ? next time assimilate b4 u press . or else u go end up pressing spoil

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by frankyychiji(f): 5:56am On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:
I wud like to know the comments they have complains about exactly??

We need to know what political statements are now an issue and how valid the governments concern is to call them for interrogation.

Or are they saying youths/people shud not talk about political/national issues where necessary?
Pls ask iammo (I am Mohammed)
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by danngnews: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:
cool

No big deal here

Please shut up.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2020
How I wish BUHARI will rule for 30 years as PUNISHMENT for allowing him sneak into ASO ROCK..?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by frankyychiji(f): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Ykc2:
Can you Imagine angryno types of insults lai Mohammed tunde Bakari did not threw at jonathan still he did not arrest anyone even the founder cultism In nigeria wole soyinka called Jonathan's wife buffoon his people clapped for him,basket mouth went to london start insulting jonathan no dss questioned or harassed him today basket mouth is deaf and dumb ,well jonathan said it we will miss our freedom ,today fulani herdsmen can come to any state kill as they wish and who will talk ?
Yes basketmouth has lost his voice today. He's now jejely minding his TV shows. A hypocrite clout chasing Alibaba wannabe!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by okuta007: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2020
chiddyok:
This Nigeria. No freedom of speech, protest and opposition are crimes, terrorists are pets and the masses are unimportant. Let me stop here so I don’t annoy our darling daddy president.

abegi make una leave matter - charity they say begins at home

here on nairaland is there freedom of speech?

once you say anything that offends a moderator some of who are very partisan- the next thing they will suspend you- I know of someone who was suspended from this forum for 2 whole months because he criticized Tinubu - I mean criticize not insult

Nairaland moderators can not take criticism, na Buhari ? rubbish!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Resurfaces In AY's Arms (Photo) / Tejumola Apata, Teni's Sister, Graduates From Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.