Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts (56008 Views)

Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2020
GreyLaw:
Nigerians, next time you'll learn to vote in EDUCATED and REASONABLE people into offices.
Keep quiet. Which next time? Is this not Buhari's "next time" already.

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Wettoid123: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2020
fear no dey let person talk oo!
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Arthurity1(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2020
malele:
Ndi yorouba I love this una change oo, relax it’s coming to u people soon.
My Brodas from west are so myopic
I don't want to sound tribalistic, but this is the reason why we igbos didn't vote for him... The man is a tyrant!
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Brushstrokes20: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule! Nigeria must be rescued from his sadistic and diabolic claws!
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by stayclearofme: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Buhari don show this one pepper grin grin..

We must give Nigerians a paradigm shift on reasonable voting from 2023....

No more mediocrity through quota system
Olodo I am far a away.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Sandra4luv: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2020
It will never be well with any body that will vote for APC again in this coming election ,Amen
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by LaReinaa(f): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

it'll never be well with those that voted this administration for second term.

karma will visit them for subjecting millions to the most useless administration ever.

Point of correction,
No one voted them in for the second term, there was no freaking election in 2019..

It will never be well with those that clamored for change in 2015 and voted them in, they’re the reason why we here today.. this is the change they desperately wanted and voted for cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by stayclearofme: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

But you know you are referring to yourself as being stupid.. You are here still justifying your foolish act.. Continue and keep making it obvious that you are stupid.. others like you are now quiet while you are here hawing and exhibiting your stupid acts.. CONTINUE . Day never break for you yet
Just the way your father is stupid, omo ale jati jati.. brainless mofo.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by AustineJohn908(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2020
branhampaul:
Do not trust completely, reports from Sahara reporters, they are inclined on seeing Nigeria divide. After following them for some period before, I noticed, and hence I started applying caution.

Nairaland mods should take caution before sending a post with Sahara reporters as source to the front page.
Well they aren't the only one praying for Nigeria's division. every sensible and patriotic Nigerians should pray for such too
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by stayclearofme: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Bros calm down and tamper justice with mercy. Nigerians are very angry people right now.

Respect
Lol... cheesy cheesy...I dey feel you. You know how he be na....all na fun.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

So democracy made you act foolishly? Voted an illiterate and expects magic.. stop justifying your stupid acts under the guise off democracy..you well at all?
So someone can't vote his/her choice in
a democracy without you praying for curses on them Who's behaving like a tyrant now undecided ?
It wasn't a foolish choice to the majority of Nigerians. You guys are minority opinion for your information.
Now STFU.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by ospido: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2020
TONIOI:

when arewa youth were calling out the government , plz where were u ? in a sane country pipo have right to protest if the government is not doing d right thing and plz don't ever talk about sharia law ever to me again, its ur law and not my law , u are saying she should have called out the police not the government, plz who is the police and who is the government ?

Good question.
Who controls the police?

There's what we call dividends of democracy.
Some think that building roads and other projects are dividends of democracy. It isn't. If it was, then the likes of China, Iran, North Korea and the then Libya would have been termed democracies.
But dividends of democracy include:
1. Freedom of speech
2. Freedom of worship
3. Freedom of association
4. Freedom of the press
5. Freedom of expression
6. Rule of law
7. Equality b4 the law
8. Right to fair hearing
9. Right to life among others
The countries mentioned above don't enjoy any of these things.

So which among them are we even enjoying?
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Keep quiet. Which next time? Is this not Buhari's "next time" already.

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by LaReinaa(f): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2020
If this story is true then, Nigeria is doomed for real!
The final step is to completely take away your voice and freedom of speech and boom! Nigerian is back to it’s former dictatorship regime cheesy cheesy

Even Abacha sef no do reach like this.. Abacha been dey learn work for where Bubu dey cheesy
we all know how he ended up so let’s keep watching, all hope is not lost cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you’re on NL reading this comment and still support this present administration, you deserve to be thrown into the evil forest as a rejected sacrifice!

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by TONIOI: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2020
ospido:

Good question.
Who controls the police?

There's what we call dividends of democracy.
Some think that building roads and other projects are dividends of democracy. It isn't. If it was, then the likes of China, Iran, North Korea and the then Libya would have been termed democracies.
But dividends of democracy include:
1. Freedom of speech
2. Freedom of worship
3. Freedom of association
4. Freedom of the press
5. Freedom of expression
6. Rule of law
7. Equality b4 the law
8. Right to fair hearing
9. Right to life among others
The countries mentioned above don't enjoy any of these things.

So which among them are we even enjoying?

Please help me ask dat guy that is speaking language of the gods .
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Evercurious(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

So someone can't vote his/her choice in
a democracy without you praying for curses on them Who's behaving like a tyrant now undecided ?
It wasn't a foolish choice to the majority of Nigerians. You guys are minority opinion for your information.
Now STFU.

So that tells you that majority of nigerians are foolish. Is that strange to you? Of course we all know its6not strange.. what more do you term foolishness ? Voting a stark illiterate with known track record of monumental failure and expecting him to perform wonders? I guess we are all witnesses to the wonders..

DEMOCRACY OR FREEDOM shouldn't make one act foolishly.. Does it?

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by malele(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Most Africans mentality is just too low,the vote has already been conducted ,everyone voted who they thought was the best,why blaming Yoruba for what is happening now, instead of looking for a way forward .

It's is a pity people don't just like using their brain,they know what is right but fail to do so due to the unnecessary hate which would soon consume them.

You blame Yoruba for voting buhari,like no igbo voted for him.
Not every issues has to with tribe ,so stop being tribalistic every now and then

It seems it is only igbos on naira land that are just full of hatred and tribalistic,most igbo I know personally are logical in their sense of reasoning

BTW I didn't even vote so don't bother to quote, just think pls and change

Am not trying to be political correct here , we have to say things the way they are. The south west voted for Buhari first term despite all the warnings.
Please am not being tribalistic by calling a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Evercurious(f): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

Just the way your father is stupid, omo ale jati jati.. brainless mofo.

Just learn to think before you act.. That's all..
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by ospido: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2020
TONIOI:

Please help me ask dat guy that is speaking language of the gods .

The truth is the more one tries to educate them, the more they vehemently refused to be taught.
Many Nigerians need psychiatric evaluation honestly.
We have a long way to go.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by afecgivers: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=iammo post=93480045] cool

No big deal here.. simply conflicts mitigation and management attempt

Invitation for questioning isn't an arrest, they get to go anytime they like with their lawyers and leave anytime they feel like

Except Don jazzy or Tiwa savage state it anywhere that they got harrassed, bullied or intimidated then all this noise doesn't hold water

For some of us that has been invited by security we can tell better. If you see the language used in the invitation letter it does not come with levity. If you said no big deal for the DSS invitation... Then I pray you will be invited by the DSS, SSS, Efcc Icpc and Nigeria police for making the right comment about the way your country is been managed. IF DSS profile you, while in their custody, they visit your primary school, secondary school, higher institution, close friends and immediate family members. Your first appearance in such environment definitely will make you scared fiscally and psychologically. Don't blame anyone for complaining about the DSS invitation as such invitation reduce the integrity of our dear country.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by CheGuevara101(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy cheesy...I dey feel you. You know how he be na....all na fun.

My boss, I believe you. You no get problem
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

So that tells you that majority of nigerians are foolish. Is that strange to you? Of course we all know its6not strange.. what more do you term foolishness ? Voting a stark illiterate with known track record of monumental failure and expecting him to perform wonders? I guess we are all witnesses to the wonders..

Even a mad man can think others are strange.
"stark illiterate"- we can clearly see the foolishness oozing from you.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by ThatFairGuy1: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

karma will visit them for subjecting millions to the most useless administration ever.

For cautioning them for incitement? Nah so e pain you! WE'VE NEVER FOR ONCE REGRETTED OUR ACTION, YOUR CURSE CAN'T FLY tongue

Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by lexy2014: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2020
helinues:
From Sahara Deserted

Does that negate d story?
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Evercurious(f): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Even a mad man can think others are strange.
"stark illiterate"- we can clearly see the foolishness oozing from you.

Really? It still doesn't quench the fact that he is a monumental failure packaged by some selfish people ,delivered and accepted / propelled to power by some
foolish assumed "literates" of course like you
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by ospido: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

One major thing that baffles me is our own people (elite and political class) down south who packaged such ones and are still ready to tow same line of action come next election beat my imagination.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by lexy2014: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

For cautioning them for incitement? Nah so e pain you! WE'VE NEVER FOR ONCE REGRETTED OUR ACTION, YOUR CURSE CAN'T FLY tongue

How did they incite?
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by ospido: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Really? It still doesn't quench the fact that he is a monumental failure packaged by some selfish people ,delivered and accepted / propelled to power by some
foolish assumed "literates" of course like you

The more you tell them the more they forge ahead in their blind course.
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by Evercurious(f): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
ospido:

One major thing that baffles me is our own people (elite and political class) down south who packaged such ones and are still ready to tow same line of action come next election beat my imagination.

Mumu naa MUMU especially if and when it is the DNA. "Packager" mumu people wey accept the useless package sef naa mumu.. they can never see far . They only see their nose
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by TONIOI: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2020
ospido:

The truth is the more one tries to educate them, the more they vehemently refused to be taught.
Many Nigerians need psychiatric evaluation honestly.
We have a long way to go.

No they need to download the latest version of sense , because some of them still see things go wrong and they still support a bad government , that one is worse , Jonathan's government was bad , this one is worse case close , i dey my house make DSS come arrest me .
Re: DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts by atobs4real(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

IT WILL BE EVIL TO SAY THAT. THOUGH I DID NOT VOTE NOT TO TALK OF VOTE FOR HIM. YOUR MIND IS EVIL JUST AS THE RULER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Resurfaces In AY's Arms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.