Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News (18653 Views)

Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill / Buhari Assents To Police Bill 2020 / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by newharddrives(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
l concor
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by JesusJesus: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Resume
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by fashrola(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Are you guys sure that PMB is not looking for third term? Because he is currently structuring some weird stuffs to achieve his aim

1. Sponsoring Weird and controversial Bill
2. Reintegrating terrorist into the society
3. Refusing to sack services chiefs

3 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Cows come first under this junta, Fulani terrorists come second. Other Nigerians don’t exist and are expendable cool
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Guyman02: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
We voted for change, we support that all water bodies in Yorubaland should be the exclusive right of the FG to manage and control it's usage. If Amotekun attempts to stop any herdsmen from entering any house that has borehole to make water available to feed their cattle the FG should jail them.
The SS and SE should be be punished by been exempted from this bill because they provided only 5% of the votes cool

4 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
saaron:
Exactly! Any law maker from Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria that assent to this devilish and satanic bill should be marked. Nigerians must not fold their hands and allow a group of rascals sell their lands and heritage to terrorist murderers from futajalon.

WATER RESOURCES BILL= RUGA = FULANI SETTLEMENTS.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

Based on what u said, it is curious that legislators from southern Nigeria aren't in anyway resisting this bill or lending dissenting voices to this one sided bill

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Minsk24: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Things are getting hot

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
fashrola:
Are you guys sure that PMB is not looking for third term? Because he is currently structuring some weird stuffs to achieve his aim
thank you, there’s a constitutional amendment being curiously proposed by this assembly, it hasn’t even been making waves in the media like it ought to but it’s there. It’s safe to say something huge is about to be inserted in the constitution, something that will potentially set the country ablaze. I don’t trust all these assembly members including the fôols representing Bayelsa state

5 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by IMAliyu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Adding more bureaucratic congestion to doing business in this country.

What you'd expect from fools neither informed on history, nor economics.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Dikebuka: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Disintegration of Nigeria at these point could be the most patriotic thing to do.

Water Resource Bill
Hate Speech Bill
Social Media Bill
Even the NNBA

5 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Guyman02: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
meavox:

Middle Belt, Odududuwa and Lower Niger Bloc (SE & SS) should immediately leave this Union which is fake anyway because the 1999 Constitution is a forgery and null and void.

If politicians from our own area support this Bill.... let them see.

It CANNOT stand at any international Court since the Constitution that binds us ethnic nationalities is a forgery so invalid.
SW should enjoy their change, Fulanis will soon own all the water there including borehole in your compound.
Yoruba elders were right in 2015 but Yoruba Muslims believed in Tinubu's Taqqiya

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by tnerro1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
If we have one mumu from the south as president now, he will not do anything to advance the issues of the south and middle belt, if am president, I will do twice as much for my people and if the country wan fall,make e fall press everybody, this is getting too much na

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
REMINDS ME BACK IN 2016 WHEN PEOPLE SAID OH KANU IS TALKING RUBBISH....THEY CAN NOT ISLAMISE NIGERIA OF 200MILLION PEOPLE

THE CHRISTIANS WILL NOT KEEP QUIET

Well very soon they will bring out all they have against the southern and middle belt law makers but not in public but very discrete.... Then your law makers will rename this bill and start telling you huge advantage of it, pass the bill to safe their skin....because this is Nigeria everyone is in to grab all they can before its imminent explosion

YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Oracleforce: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
With this bill, it is obvious that Fulani people have a sinister agenda they are planning to execute and they are sure that those sinister agendas can be accomplished during the Bihari administration. Because the President is an Islamic Bigot.
RUGA, CAMA, and Water bill... let's wait and see some other evil strategies they have in the offing...
I know this fraud Union called Nigeria can not exist up till 2030...

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Simbrixton(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guyman02:
We voted for change, we support that all water bodies in Yorubaland should be the exclusive right of the FG to manage and control it's usage. If Amotekun attempts to stop any herdsmen from entering any house that has borehole to make water available to feed their cattle the FG should jail them.
The SS and SE should be be punished by been exempted from this bill because they provided only 5% of the votes cool
joke is on u sha
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Thetruthshallse(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
If the north is not careful about their land grab this water bill, might be the proverbial last straw that break the camel back. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by dassyslimmy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
I laugh alot when I see Nigeria youth lament about this govt actions. if we mistakenly voted incompetence in 2015 , I think we made a choice by voting him in for second term. He will be there till 2023, many eye opening issue will still surprise us in this country and we will surely lament about it. God will save us from Buhari
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c7c_umSqY

Just a little anomaly, It will clear by itself
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by naijanative: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
These Fulani are really trying hard to Ruga everywhere but I know my people are not that stupid to give land to Fulani under this evil bill

Any southern lawmaker that sits at this bill hearing should be stoned to death

You have no "people" in the National Assembly, only puppets. They are only after their tummies. They will sell you for pennies.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by ayenale1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
SARAKI best senate president and DINO best lawmaker...i missed those guys in the red chambers. Those shouting o to ge in ilorin and Lagos i hope their eyes don open.

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Brushstrokes20: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
The redundant coupist is RUGARISZING Nigeria but he will fail woefully!
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by PHIPEX(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
We were told that Saraki's senate presidency was our problem, now we know better. Imagine Gbajabiamila passing a bill he knows full well the implication to his own people?

If I call him and his colleague in senate a rubber stamp now they will say it's hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by JeffreyOraz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Baba God what did we do to deserve this.
Somebody cannot see good news in this country again.
Which kind of devilish game is the federal government playing, our own water, one of the things we have that's truly ours wants to be taken away from us and dashed to the North, God punish this devil's incarnate in guise as federal government

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by EMMY76: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Buhari and his fulani brothers might be relying on some very corrupt senators and house of representative members from the south and middle belt to get the required numbers to pass this bill from hell. These corrupt southern politicians are ever ready to sell their whole lineage at the sight of dollars.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by TimeTraveler369: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
The Federal Government should be prosecuted for aligning with the Caliphate to steal landmass and oceanfronts of the indigenous people in order to handover to the Caliphate who have stolen so much money via bdc and central bank as well as nnpc to evict the true owners of the marine and terrestrial resources.

It is a shame that these have never been resisted by we the people.

Uthman Danfodio plans are decimal when compared to what these perfume lords are planning.

Nigeria as a British business expired on Jan 1 2014.

There is no Nigeria legally speaking....

Protect your land and water resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Guyman02: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Water Bill alias RUGA in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by omodave(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
When I was telling some men with grey hair that they don't know what was coming, they never listened because they thought grey hair is a result of some unexplored wisdom and foresight..

I can't even speak freely because I don't know Who DSS will call next.

#wakeupyouth
# wakeupnaija
#weneedfreedomafterspeech

4 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by AsawanaDgreat: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Their hidden agenda is exposing gradually.

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Mozegee: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
This useless fulanis,do not even have a single regard for we Southerners. Chai the want to control our water to enable them gain access to our land. God where are you. This is the worst Senate so far since the history of this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation / Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.