Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News (18433 Views)

Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill / Buhari Assents To Police Bill 2020 / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by EMMY76: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
wink2015:
AN ABOKI WANT TO COME TO MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA and claim land using FEDERAL POWERS.

What does the north think the rest part of the country are?

DO THEY THINK WE ARE FOOLS?

Governor Ortom of Benue state have threatened proponet of that bills with a legal suit which he intend to institute if they keep bringing up that abominable bills.

WOLE SOYINKA said NIGERIA IS DOOMED with that WATER RESOURCES BILL.

How can a northerner want to claim the indigenous people land and water just because they do not have up north.

The fulanis are using corrupt politicians from the south like tinibu and kalu to implement their fulinization agenda of the south.

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Enculer: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Destroy the Islamic zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Totobulie: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
meavox:

Middle Belt, Odududuwa and Lower Niger Bloc (SE & SS) should immediately leave this Union which is fake anyway because the 1999 Constitution is a forgery and null and void.

If politicians from our own area support this Bill.... let them see.

It CANNOT stand at any international Court since the Constitution that binds us ethnic nationalities is a forgery so invalid.

Oga you are joking. Fulani will not let you go without a fight, the Arab nations will not fold their hands and watch you disintegrate the most populous Muslim country in the most populous black continent.

Meanwhile igbo man is not going to war with the fulani not bc he is scared but bc he has nothing to loose if the whole water and mineral resources in the whole MB, SS, SE and SW is taken over, infact the SE and SW has more to gain bc the 13% dirivation for oil producing states will seize bc the whole resource has become that of the government. Why do you think it passed the first reading? Hmmn I just lol for blind people. Next time when your brother that has the same culture and way of life is fighting, you join him no matter what bc at the end of the day, na your brother.... The war the Igbos defended from the whole Nigeria including their own southern brother comes to mind. Good morning MB, SS AND EVEN SW... UNA DON WAKE UP? NNAMDI KANU.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by dalass(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Totobulie:

Oga you are joking. Fulani will not let you go without a fight, the Arab nations will not fold their hands and watch you disintegrate the most populous Muslim country in the most populous black continent.

Meanwhile igbo man is not going to war with the fulani not bc he is scared but bc he has nothing to loose if the whole water and mineral resources in the whole MB, SS, SE and SW is taken over, infact the SE and SW has more to gain bc the 13% dirivation for oil producing states will seize bc the whole resource has become that of the government. Why do you think it passed the first reading? Hmmn I just lol for blind people. Next time when your brother that has the same culture and way of life is fighting, you join him no matter what bc at the end of the day, na your brother.... The war the Igbos defended from the whole Nigeria including their own southern brother comes to mind. Good morning MB, SS AND EVEN SW... UNA DON WAKE UP? NNAMDI KANU.

The time is now, the whole of the MB and South needs to come together. Enough of blame game and we told them so. Let's go our separate ways since this contraption has turned to a hold on the jugular....

Failure at all levels doesn't concern them or questionable deaths of hapless citizens at the hands of govt backed bigots...

Its exhausting seeing this govt not attending to important matters like insecurity and educational decay but making life extremely difficult unnecessarily for its citizens through stupid bills meant to favour Fulani while naira continues to fall.

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by webizone(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Just a little anomaly, It will clear by itself

Who are you, and why are you posting rubbish to distract people from such a sensitive issue?
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Evercurious(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Paperwhite:
I now fully agreed that the 8th NASS is one of the best these nation had.The present crop of Lawan & Gbaja-led NASS rubberstamp legislavery are just out to enhance the preplanned executive impunity, lawlessness and oppression.

Now we all know why they were hell bent on taking out Saraki.. they know he wont entertain all these trash

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
despite warnings people of the south stand aloof, even their governors don't care.

why shud we blame the Fulani's when people in the south and middle don't even care, they re so misaligned, disunited and ignorant.

I see a south Sudan crisis brewing up in years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by WhizdomXX(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
These Fulani are really trying hard to Ruga everywhere but I know my people are not that stupid to give land to Fulani under this evil bill

Any southern lawmaker that sits at this bill hearing should be stoned to death
It will shock you, watch this bill passing with over 67% support, of course with the help of southern leaders whose palms have been greased with money. Nigerians, nothing will happen to them except from few concerned voices. The next election cycle they'll come out to campaign for votes, give out #500 handouts and grinding stones and everyone will be singing their praises as if nothing happened.

In Nigeria we fail to remember.

2 Likes

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Kingbuhari(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
They should pass this into law, after all we have more water in Western Nigeria than Eastern Nigeria ,we are landlocked so no water for Afonja masters in igboland ... We have river ogun, river osun, many rivers in the west, even lekki Beach they should take over it and Ruga-lized everything...
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Evercurious(f): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mozegee:
This useless fulanis,do not even have a single regard for we Southerners. Chai the want to control our water to enable them gain access to our land. God where are you. This is the worst Senate so far since the history of this country.

God is everywhere.. but what did you do with your vote?
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Evercurious(f): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
WhizdomXX:

It will shock you, watch this bill passing with over 67% support, of course with the help of southern leaders whose palms have been greased with money. Nigerians, nothing will happen to them except from few concerned voices. The next election cycle they'll come out to campaign for votes, give out #500 handouts and grinding stones and everyone will be singing their praises as if nothing happened.

In Nigeria we fail to remember.

That bill wont sail.. NOT AT ALL. I guess they are running short of time that's why they are churning out all these funny , controversial and outrageous bills

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Totobulie: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
dalass:

The time is now, the whole of the MB and South needs to come together. Enough of blame game and we told them so. Let's go our separate ways since this contraption has turned to a hold on the jugular....

Failure at all levels doesn't concern them or questionable deaths of hapless citizens at the hands of govt backed bigots...

Its exhausting seeing this govt not attending to important matters like insecurity and educational decay but making life extremely difficult unnecessarily for its citizens through stupid bills meant to favour Fulani while naira continues to fall.

Brother. You need to understand how Islam functions. Read how The majority Christian middle turned to Islam.

Lets not deceive ourselves the north is armed to the teeth this is not Niger Delta militant kind of arm o...

If the bill is passed, a lot of things will eventually change and this would cause the ss to protest, and they will be killed like flies... Obj a yoruba man killed thousands in ijaw land and nothing happened then what do you think would happen if a fulani man kills them ss.

My major worry is that, is there anything that is happening now that Nnamdi Kanu did not say? Hell no! That man saw today just like other Igbos even before ojukwu saw today.

The SW now has more Muslims than Christians.... Fulani Don almost win the war. Almost all the time, Only Muslims rule all SW states. Ilorin is fulani foot match, MB has giving up on their elders who could not protect them, yet some of you fools came here to talk nonsense about Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by dalass(f): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Totobulie:

Brother. You need to understand how Islam functions. Read how The majority Christian middle turned to Islam.

Lets not deceive ourselves the north is armed to the teeth this is not Niger Delta militant kind of arm o...

If the bill is passed, a lot of things will eventually change and this would cause the ss to protest, and they will be killed like flies... Obj a yoruba man killed thousands in ijaw land and nothing happened then what do you think would happen if a fulani man kills them ss.

My major worry is that, is there anything that is happening now that Nnamdi Kanu did not say? Hell no! That man saw today just like other Igbos even before ojukwu saw today.

The SW now has more Muslims than Christians.... Fulani Don almost win the war. Almost all the time, Only Muslims rule all SW states. Ilorin is fulani foot match, MB has giving up on their elders who could not protect them, yet some of you fools came here to talk nonsense about Kanu.

KANU this KANU that. Dem use that name swear for you. It is obvious you have no sense as you can only repeat what KANU has said... Can't you think

How has he helped your matter.?.. KANU ran away like the scared fool he is.. He is safe with his family abroad... Better wake up and leave shouting fools who run like Ojukwu and leave their people to starve to death and get killed while they and their family enjoy comfortable but cause tension without doing anything about it.

Don't mention that name to me... He doesn't matter and I don't give a flying fvck about the fearful idiot! undecided
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by chrisxxx(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
November1857:
Buhari Is restructuring Nigeria Islamically !
Point of correction: Fulanically.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why is that the people on nairaland are not smart.

Most didnt even read the trash.

Some foreigners in nigeria own some water resources, is it their right?

I support the Government on this initiative

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by obyrich(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
These Fulani are really trying hard to Ruga everywhere but I know my people are not that stupid to give land to Fulani under this evil bill

The speaker has given his nod
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by panpan(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
This bill should be thrown out.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by malele(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
saaron:
Buhari's sole purpose of becoming president is to advance FULANI AGENDA over Nigeria. Nothing more nothing less.
Bloody useless regime.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

We saw it, we told yorouba a but there blind hatred for GEJ was too much for them to reason

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Totobulie: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
dalass:

KANU this KANU that. Dem use that name swear for you. It is obvious you have no sense as you can only repeat what KANU has said... Can't you think

How has he helped your matter.?.. KANU ran away like the scared fool he is.. He is safe with his family abroad... Better wake up and leave shouting fools who run like Ojukwu and leave their people to starve to death and get killed while they and their family enjoy comfortable but cause tension without doing anything about it.

Don't mention that name to me... He doesn't matter and I don't give a flying fvck about the fearful idiot! undecided

Fixate your eye on Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu, while the fulanis are taking your land and own your people like they did to Ilorin people. Minister of Misplaced priorities.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by dalass(f): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Totobulie:

Fixate your eye on Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu, while the fulanis are taking your land and own your people like they did to Ilorin people. Minister of Misplaced priorities.

Are you deaf?

KANU means nothing to me! Totally useless and I don't give a flying fvck about the simp!
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Pinkybush: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
I dare that senate pig - Lawan and Gbajabiamila to pass that bill for sharia president to assent to it. I'm waiting for them down south-south to come and take control of water at my backyard or let herdsmen show my area, na kpai go be the next language.

1 Like

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Pinkybush: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Why is that the people on nairaland are not smart.

Most didnt even read the trash.

Some foreigners in nigeria own some water resources, is it their right?

I support the Government on this initiative
I am waiting for you to come my state in south-south and implement that your government initiative.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
I am waiting for you to come my state in south-south and implement that your government initiative.

Stop acting like you can do anything, you can not fight government and win.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Sheggy13(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Totobulie:

I understand your point on the need for caution and proactiveness by we Southerners. However, you don't have to distort facts when saying that. Firstly, I don't agree with you that there are more Muslims than Christians in the SW. Save for Oyo and Osun states that I can agree have a slightly more populous Muslim population than Christian (Say 55% to 45% ratio) and some Indigenous Lagosians who are few by the way, the other SW states have more Christians than Muslims. Infact in Ondo and Ekiti states, Christian population should be over 80%. In those two states, it's almost impossible for a Muslim to become governor. Secondly, aside Governor Oyetola of Osun state who is a Muslim, the other 5 governors of the SW are Christians, together with their spouses. Stay with the facts of the matter please.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nchenches: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Not when Fulani believe they are the most intelligent people on earth, as the Othman Danfodio representative in Aso Rock builds his brick for Nigeria of Fulani Emirate to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
webizone:

Who are you, and why are you posting rubbish to distract people from such a sensitive issue?

It's called Penus Captivus, quite rare.

It's a little anomaly that will sort out itself after a few minutes...but panic & ignorance of what it is wont allow the sufferers to relax and stay indoors
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by swiftsulex(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is trash journalism. If you don't understand the principles and concepts of Integrated Water Resources Management, seek for professional help.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by Jaqenhghar: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:

Story. They will pass that billand nothing will happen
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by abbiboy: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Abouwaza:

The house speaker just allowed it passed 1st reading.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by innamm(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
are we not the people, who is the government but people we supposedly put there to guide us, how can we allow such bill to pass. the government clandestinely carries out plans that affect the people,especially those down south and the middle belt, they want to centralize everything but their own resources up north. they don't provide adequate amenities for the people but yet want to seize the amenities you have afforded to provide for yourself. now all wells and boreholes in our compounds will be in control of abuja. State governments as well as local governments should be opposing such bills because it encroaches their pocket of authority. this also gives credibility to the assumption that this government is just for a group in this nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / Protesters Block EFCC Office, Want Lamorde Sacked / FG To Build New Refinery In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.