Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew (4392 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2020
merieam16:
I dont think its any village people, its just God trying to show his supremacy when they said "even God cant sink this ship" and that's really daring
But why would God perish thousands of souls just to prove himself to a couple of proud, arrogant men.
But still that was a very callous thing to say.
Why not say, "nothing can sink this ship."
Why call God grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Mywd: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Ship that "even God can't sink".

My friend would jokingly say; "the story of titanic is a very touching one until you realise that Blacks weren't allowed on board".

grin... Aswr...
Cant even pity those racists

3 Likes

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by merieam16(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Rgade:

But why would God perish thousands of souls just to prove himself to a couple of proud, arrogant men.
But still that was a very callous thing to say.
Why not say, "nothing can sink this ship."
Why call God grin
God is God no matter wat happens buh really he shouldnt av called God's name
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2020
merieam16:
I dont think its any village people, its just God trying to show his supremacy when they said "even God cant sink this ship" and that's really daring

Lallalalaalala.....

Such a wicked God.....and later you'll call him a LOVING FATHER
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Ayomarcel(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Good story from OP. I think the story of this accident is more popular cos of the ship rather than the dead people. Which sounds somehow. But what do I know? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by DICKstractor: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2020
I was on the ship. I swam almost 450miles before I could see dry land.
Funfact: I did this without floating jacket.

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by KingMack(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Titanic film wey make all us for house burst cry even my papa wey dey form man get up go cry inside roomgrin

13 Likes

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by ILuvBreasts: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Check my siggy
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by femi4: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
NiklauseFred:
There were only 23 female crew members.

Those 23 women made up the estimated 885 crew members that were on board
just 23, it won't go round now

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by michlins(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
merieam16:
so God wanted to prove his supremacy by allowing over three thousand people die including innocent kids. You religious people are the reason God sounds like one hell of a terrorist

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by merieam16(f): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Xavfra:

Lallalalaalala.....

Such a wicked God.....and later you'll call him a LOVING FATHER
His still a loving Father no matter wat happens at least he created them and if it deems fit to perish them who can question is authority..

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by merieam16(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
michlins:
so God wanted to prove his supremacy by allowing over three thousand people die including innocent kids. You religious people are the reason God sounds like one hell of a terrorist
God is not a terrorist and he shows his supremacy in diverse ways..

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by michlins(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
merieam16:
God is not a terrorist and he shows his supremacy in diverse ways..
by murdering children. What's the difference between him and shekau
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by NiklauseFred(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2020
femi4:
just 23, it won't go round now

Go round?!
Righteousness89 pls comman tell this guy something. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2020
I Heard the owner or the Maker of Ship made a Statement that
Not Even God Could Sink the Ship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by NiklauseFred(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2020
DICKstractor:
I was on the ship. I swam almost 450miles before I could see dry land.

Funfact: I did this without floating jacket.

Pls stay away from Ogbomosho weed. embarassed
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by HomerTimpson: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2020
#BLACKSlifeMATTER cool
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by NiklauseFred(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Not Even God Can Sink the Ship

Yes Mr Righteousness89.
What do you have to say about the statement?
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Maxxim: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Rgade:
31.Blacks weren't allowed on....
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Yes Mr Righteousness89.
What do you have to say about the statement?

The End of the Ship is Known Worldwide!

Human beings Love to Display Folly! Only For Us to end up Destroying ourselves !
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by NiklauseFred(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Somebody should call lalasticala na!
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
merieam16:
His still a loving Father no matter wat happens at least he created them and if it deems fit to perish them who can question is authority..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny God....

Sha...

Have a great day
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by merieam16(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
michlins:
by murdering children. What's the difference between him and shekau
Go and ask google that...if u like believe in him, if u like dont. God knows how to show his supremacy to people like u.Go and read about paul in the bible u still they learn work for e side. My bro God is nt yet ready with u

3 Likes

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by AududuNine11: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
KingMack:
Titanic film wey make all us for house burst cry even my papa wey dey form man get up go cry inside roomgrin

Lol
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Very informative
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by michlins(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
merieam16:
Go and ask google that...if u like believe in him, if u like dont. God knows how to show his supremacy to people like u.Go and read about paul in the bible u still they learn work for e side. My bro God is nt yet ready with u
if there's ever a god, he won't be anything like you described him as. A murderous child killing demon
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by hardbody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
ChemicalReaction:

My friend would jokingly say; "the story of titanic is a very touching one until you realise that Blacks weren't allowed on board".

My view and belief too. Call me racial if you like

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by merieam16(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
michlins:
if there's ever a god, he won't be anything like you described him as. A murderous child killing demon
I never described my God with the capital G like wat u mentioned above buh will describe ur god with the small g like that. Well, all i will say is God loves u no matter wat u might think of him ,He's still God. Peace

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Sunepal13(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
ChemicalReaction:

grin grin grin
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by ugbede69(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Not Even God Could Sink the Ship
I heard it was one of the engineers that made that statement, not the owner
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
ugbede69:
I heard it was one of the engineers that made that statement, not the owner

Okay..
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by wintersnow(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
jossy1luv:
I am always fascinated about the story of the titanics
Me too...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activities Of An Irresponsible Teacher At Eletu Odibo Senior High School / TOP TEN MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORLD[PHOTOS] / Names Of VCs Of Unilorin & Rectors Of Kwara State Polytechnic from2006 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.