Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew (4408 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Petersamuel8(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
I really like those musicians, they re just having fun even when they know death is around the corner
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by pek(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
No new information here. This has been in the limelight for ages.
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by chadrain: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who asked you?
Yenyenyenyen undecided lipsrsealed

pek:
No new information here. This has been in the limelight for ages.
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Nova1988(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's good that almost everybody died.......no blacks were allowed. Bloody MFS.

We are the monsters you made

Ama Ata Aidoo:
Since we met you people five hundred years ago
Look at us, we have given everything
You are still taking
In exchange for that, we have got nothing
Nothing
And you know it
But don't you think that this is over now?
Over where?
Is it over?
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Ship that "even God can't sink".

My friend would jokingly say; "the story of titanic is a very touching one until you realise that Blacks weren't allowed on board".

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by WoundedLamb: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Juan4:
Check my saggy if you are interested to know everything about Snail Farming Business

Batch C classes will start on 7th September 2020.

Saggy?
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by WoundedLamb: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
I dont think its any village people, its just God trying to show his supremacy when they said "even God cant sink this ship" and that's really daring

What?? You guys easily paint your God as extremely wicked thinking you're praising him.
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Noloss(f): 1:19am On Sep 03, 2020
The fool hath said in his heart that there's no God. cry
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by Bestinstinct(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Very Very interesting read. I believe the sinking of the ship is just out of human error and not a god sinking it to prove anything. There are 1million ways to prove a point without the need waste lives.
Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by FlordFlorez(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Blacks weren't allowed onboard??

No be today racism don start.

1 Like

Re: 30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew by KELECHI02(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
you see bah....for this life fear God oooh, e get why.
shey dey talk say "even God cannot sink it"

it did not only sink, it broke into two!!!!

how on earth did that massive tons of iron break into two bikonu !!!!

it is only in this titanic event that I hear about such a massive ton of iron breaking into two without a net external force acting on the iron to split it...

shey they say "nothing can destroy an iron except it's own rust"....

....ship is not wood ooh.....

I have seen some ships but the description of titanic shows that it was multiple times larger than the average passenger or cargo ship yet it only took hours to sink and actually broke into 2 peices!!......
whatever one do in this life eeehh,,just fear God oooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) / Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) / Top 12 People With Highest IQ In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.