Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity (8329 Views)

Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by adelaja70(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Centcanada:
Yoruba and their fake videos. Osibanjo is no longer in Aso rock and they will not tell u that the same way the owner of Nairaland hate saying the bad things Yoruba re doing, so also the way ours or your post will not show exactly what you post as the truth here on Niaraland, Nairaland will changed it just because is against the evil of jajanweed.
Na true... He dey una one room face to face. Help me greet am..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Samysearch(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The nation is too large to be one. Nigeria should be divided ASAP.

Large u said?
Texas alone in America is almost bigger than Nigeria. Don't always rush to comment to expose ur ignorance. How can a country be large when its not even up to some States in America.
NB: population?
Check some States' population in China. You can thank me later.
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Shooyie: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2020
The VP is a man with solutions and I'm very positive about this meeting he had with Darius. He always restore peace in affected areas.
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by ProfAmaben(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Samysearch:

Large u said?
Texas alone in America is almost bigger than Nigeria. Don't always rush to comment to expose ur ignorance. How can a country be large when its not even up to some States in America.
NB: population?
Check some States' population in China. You can thank me later.

You are the ignorant one. Can you compare the way Texans or Americans think or behave to any African country or even Nigeria? Do they have tribalism or religious sentimentality like Nigeria or African countries? Abeg park well and don't cut me short undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Amos1423(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
All this meeting they've been meeting since 1960 what's the outcome other than more oppression on the common man?

This man Osi is hiding under the guise of a pastor playing humble for Nigerians to think something is indeed going on.

No be grammar we wan hear na works

Work!

Must all of us carry our bags before you guys know we're tired of the situation in the country?

Those who keep recycling these old men I wonder what is in their brains, weda Dem use oppression swear for them ABI na poverty.
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by ojokolax: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
when someone is the chief Security officer of a state and he says... "I trust Osinbajo would be able to help" its his words we take to the bank, not those of pessimistic unbelivers because the VP is a fixer of all that is entrusted to him by the President.
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by TrebleChamp(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
This Governors know Osinbajo will be Nigeria's in 2023 by God's grace...
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Deputy1111:
"In general form, I think he is fully briefed and I think he will be able to assist us.’’

Osinbajo is a man who listen, and always ready to assist. He will surely do something about it.

Yea but he can only do as far as his bosses allow him to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo Awarded 2023 Sun Newspaper "Courage In Leadership" Award / Lagos Plans Expansions Of Ikeja-alausa Road To Tackle Gridlock / Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.