Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter (1233 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by farem: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Isn't this another Torment?!
Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter

by Daniel Breakforth

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has just received a brand new helicopter. Church Gist can authoritatively reveal that the Helicopter with registration marking ‘5N-EAA’ representing ‘Enoch Adejare Adeboye’ arrived Nigeria very recently.

Recall that in December 2019, the 78 year old General Overseer of the Church with the ‘most ambitious evangelism drive globally’ according to News outfits Al-Jazeera and American News Outfit ‘Cable News Network’ (CNN) went on an apostolic/evangelical visit usually known as ‘LET’S GO A FISHING’ to about 20 towns around Nigeria within 4 days preaching and winning souls to Christ.

Church Gist stated then that the only possible way for such to be achieved was through an easy means of transportation such as a helicopter. The G.O, Pastor Enoch Adeboye had stated in 1981 as a 39 year old leader of the RCCG that the Church intended to plant Churches within 3 minutes driving distance in the developed world and 5 minutes walking distance in the developing world. This has led the Church to grow from 38 Churches when he stepped into office to over 40,000 Churches in the last 39 years and as old age finally arrives, the easy and sensible way to spearhead the continuing expansion is to the make use of an easy mode of transport to access the hinterlands.

Recently, the Bishop Oyedepo led Living Faith Church also acquired a new helicopter. The Living Faith Church is also planting 10,000 new churches in 2020 with over 5,000 already planted around Nigeria and in some other African countries inspite of the lockdown as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The RCCG and the Living Faith Churches who are usually maligned ‘ignorantly’ on social media are the Churches presently spearheading the most aggressive evangelism move with massive church planting the World has ever witnessed from all records available.

The Church in Nigeria has recently come into the eye of the public as a result of issues raised by Bishop David Oyedepo regarding controversies over the recently signed CAMA (Company and Allied Matters Act) Law while 2 day’s ago, Pastor Adeboye visited the Seat of Power to meet the Nigerian President at the Aso Rock Villa in what was touted to be a meeting to among other things resolve the CAMA Controversy.

The brand new helicopter ‘5N-EAA’ is presently parked in the Winners’ Chapel owned hangar‘Dominion Aviation Center’ at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye had famously stated to Al Jazeera’s Mohammed Adow in an interview monitored by Church Gist on 13th April 2013...”There are things you need...when you have to oversee churches in 160 nations, you can’t do that on a bicycle”. Today, the RCCG has churches in over 190 countries of the world.

Mohammed Adow of Al-Jazeera had ended that interview report by saying “More and more Nigerians have convinced themselves that their government has gone to sleep, so to their pastors they run for help”.

#NewHelicopterForEvangelism
#PastorEnochAdeboye
#ChurchGist

Join any of our Telegram Channels.
/ChurchGist
/CGWitness

Leave a comment on any of these platforms:
Website https://churchgist.org/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/therealchurchgist/
Twitter https://twitter.com/therealchurchg1

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEcolEnQjmehziQQPOcHSeA/

YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_X0B5RIRkgN5m05DS-8eg/[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Brio984(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Untainted007: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Preach the gospel to all corners of the world was the instrustion Jesus gave before ascending into the heavens. You are doing well Sir. You cant work for God and be poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by tillaman(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by heendrix(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Congrats to every Redeemers

We Jehovah witness may God give us enough funds to buy Both Jets, Copters and Drones to spread the gospel in every nooks and crannies round the country and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by pyyxxaro: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Let somebody shout hallelujah “ In Daddy G.O voice “

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by 2special(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Untainted007:
Preach the gospel to all corners of the world was the instrustion Jesus gave before ascending into the heavens. You are doing well Sir. You cant work for God and be poor.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by 2special(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2020
heendrix:

We Jehovah witness may God give us money to buy Both Jets, Copters and Drones to spread the gospel in every nooks and crannies round the country and beyond.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by TheSERAPH: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by ReactGA: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2020
shocked
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by donbachi(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Spreading the gospel is expensive..nice one.
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Missyajoke(f): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2020
It is well *3
In the name of Jesus.
It is well
With my soul today.
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Amotolongbo(f): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2020
heendrix:

We Jehovah witness may God give us enough funds to buy Both Jets, Copters and Drones to spread the gospel in every nooks and crannies round the country and beyond.
You Jehova witness do not need it sir. Cos you won’t be able to use your umbrella inside copters and jets

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Missyajoke(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You Jehova witness do not need it sir. Cos you won’t be able to use your umbrella inside copters and jets

grin grin grin grin
Ahhnnn
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Whenever religionsists gather to chat on any topic, they always feel the need to invite Jehovah's Witnesses because we are the light of the world, without JWs saying anything about the ongoing discussion they know something is missing!

So your friend is just trying to invite Jehovah's Witnesses into the ongoing discussion, he is not one of us! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Emusan(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You're a wicked somebody shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Bobby4090: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Oyedepo... 4 Airplanes and 1 Helicopter plus an Aircraft Terminal at MMIA Lagos.

Adeboye... 1 Airplane and 1 Helicopter both parked in Oyedepo's Dominion Airline MMIA Terminal.

How many politicians can even flex like this?

Who says it doesn't pay to serve the Lord?
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Emusan:

You're a wicked somebody shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why do you say so?

He is speaking based on the level of his understanding, the truth remains that once the leader is using a helicopter to preach none of his followers will humbly preach like Jesus did: with foot from house to house and door to door!

Though the Bàbá doesn't know what Jesus preached and taught so he can't lay down the same thing for his gaggles! smiley
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Untainted007:
Meaning all poor xtians are working for Satan and are bound for hell.
Ok,noted.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Emusan(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Why do you say so?

He is speaking based on the level of his understanding, the truth remains that once the leader is using a helicopter to preach none of his followers will humbly preach like Jesus did: with foot from house to house and door to door!

Though the Bàbá doesn't know what Jesus preached and taught so he can't lay down the same thing for his gaggles! smiley

Now you didn't add ARGUMENTATIVE your usual rant because you couldn't bear my post and there's a need for you to chat me.

JWs madness!
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Emusan:

Now you didn't add ARGUMENTATIVE your usual rant because you couldn't bear my post and there's a need for you to chat me.

JWs madness!

You should have understood me better by now, i only add "ARGUMENTATIVE" when you are arguing fruitlessly. But now you labelled another commentator "Wicked" and as someone i know before i decided to reason with you on what could have prompted his comment.

Chatting with you is meaningless because you often speak out of a mind filled with anger! smiley
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Emusan(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You should have understood me better by now, i only add "ARGUMENTATIVE" when you are arguing fruitlessly.

Hypocrite and deluded JWs

But now you labelled another commentator [b]"Wicked" and as someone i know before i decided to reason with you on what could have prompted his comment.

That's why people know you as dull and unintelligent person.

Only you couldn't get the drift of my post!

Chatting with you is meaningless because you often speak out of a mind filled with anger! smiley

But you keep quoting someone with a meaningless post. That shows your life is meaningless.
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
As usual! cheesy
Emusan:

Hypocrite and deluded JWs
That's why people know you as dull and unintelligent person.
Only you couldn't get the drift of my post!
But you keep quoting someone with a meaningless post. That shows your life is meaningless.
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Untainted007: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Meaning all poor xtians are working for Satan and are bound for hell.
Ok,noted.

Being rich is of diverse meaning. It only depend on how u digest it. Be it physical or spiritual, u cant run at lost wen u serve God genuinely.
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Untainted007:

Being rich is of diverse meaning. It only depend on how u digest it. Be it physical or spiritual, u cant run at lost wen u serve God genuinely.
No change mouth.
You clearly used it to mean material wealth there
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Janosky: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
heendrix:

Bros, you are not a Jehovah's Witnesses. Perhaps, you're still learning grin
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by petra1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
God be praised
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even Jesus said SELL ALL YOUR BELONGINGS AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR, then come follow me.
Chai religion na scam
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pastorpreneurs
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by farem: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
sbaks:
Even Jesus said SELL ALL YOUR BELONGINGS AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR, then come follow me.
Chai religion na scam

Jesus advocate. He used donkey, boats and sheep - the best of what was available.
I know you guys will be appeased when you hear him trekked all over because of the work of God. It won't happen!
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
farem:

Jesus advocate. He used donkey, boats and sheep - the best of what was available.
I know you guys will be appeased when you hear him trekked all over because of the work of God. It won't happen!

Na wa o!

So the Bàbá just brainwashed you completely to the extent you don't even know what a Sheep mean again!

Well for your information a sheep is never a means of transportation Sir, the donkey and boat Jesus borrowed and returned to his disciples who owns those things.

If your daddy GO can't PREACH from house to house on foot then he's not working for Jesus, who commissioned the preaching and teaching work on foot! wink
Re: BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2020
farem:

Jesus rode on the "Colt of an ass" when there were horses. You can't justify this, NEVER! Not even a Chariot or horse but the "COLT OF AN ASS". Oh! How I love Jesus! He fed the 5000 and not the other way round. He spoke the truth and was not a political pastor. Even when he was consulted as regards the sharing of property by two conflicting brothers, HE NEVER INTERFERRED. My dear go and read your Bible very well and with understanding. Na Mammon dey rule CHURCH now. MAMMON

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His Daughter Bolu Adubi On Her Birthday / Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.