Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? (1243 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
So there's this thing that has been bothering my mind. A certain fish seller comes to my estate to sell fish. But anytime she comes and announces what she's selling, the moment she raises up her voice, every dog in my estate start crying and wailing. It's weird. We talk about it a lot. It feels as though she's their matron. There are other fish sellers that come to the estate. They also advertise their goods but the dogs don't make a sound.

So why always this woman!? What's with her? Is it OK to keep patronising her or there's something demonic about her. Because it makes no sense to me. Once she's around, you won't have to hear her own voice. The dogs announces her arrival. As if though she controls them for market purposes.

Someone once joked about it with her and said her dogs are crying again. And that they do that anytime she comes around. She just laughed and said maybe they also want to buy fish.

Can anyone explain this phenomena? Or has anyone experienced such before? It's quite scary. I recall speaking in tongues when I was approaching her one day, hoping she'll react or something lol grin
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Do you ask her if she dey chop 404 meat?

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
Do you ask her if she dey chop 404 meat?
What's 404 meat?
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Mrkumareze(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Does she smell fishy cheesy
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Hezzyluv: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol....
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol.

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Does she smell fishy cheesy
In all sense of it cheesy grin
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dog meat. grin

Tonnierichy:

What's 404 meat?
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
Dog meat. grin

Ooohh! I see. Be like say you be Calabar man.

Anyways...i can't ask her ooo. I don't want anybody to be after my life
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by majamajic(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin grin

Her voice is different from others
Just check out her voice again
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by madridguy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
I no be Calabar man but I don stay area where dem dey sell it with burukutu.

Tonnierichy:

Ooohh! I see. Be like say you be Calabar man.

Anyways...i can't ask her ooo. I don't want anybody to be after my life
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
I no be Calabar man but I don stay area where dem dey sell it with burukutu.

Omoor na last time wen I go port Harcourt dem force me chop am cry E nor bad sha
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
That's what dogs do

They bark, u don't have to understand why and when they bark unless she is physically a security threat.

They may actually like her

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
illicit:
That's what dogs do

They bark, u don't have to understand why and when they bark unless she is physically a security threat.

They may actually like her
I didn't say they bark. I said they wail. You know that sound wolves make. I don't remember what they call it
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by illicit(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I didn't say they bark. I said the wail. You know that sound wolves make. I don't remember what they call it

Oh I get it

But all the same

It's what dogs do

Only if they can speak

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
illicit:

Oh I get it

But all the same

It's what dogs do

Only if they can speak
Yea. But they only do that when she's around
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by illicit(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Yea. But they only do that when she's around

There's this guy that comes to my neighbors house

When he is at the junction

The dog starts barking ferociously and they would have to cage it

The guy is a presidential guard

The dog hardly barks at others

Dogs are not easy to understand

They may like her or not
U can never tell
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
illicit:

They may like her or not
U can never tell
But surely they see something I can't see. The thing is...they don't even see her. It's her voice they recognise. And something else I know not of.
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

But surely they see something I can't see. The thing is...they don't even see her. It's her voice they recognise. And something else I know not of.

Sure

That's dog life
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
It's spiritual . The best way to find out is to get very close to her . Ask for her whatsap contact on customer basis .

There's a spirit inside of her that the dogs recognise. Dog are sensitive to spirit's more than humans

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It's spiritual . The best way to find out is to get very close to her . Ask for her whatsap contact on customer basis .

There's a spirit inside of her that the dogs recognise. Dog are sensitive to spirit's more than humans
I agree with you. But asking for her number is not something I think I would want to do. I don't have strength. Darkness should move as far away from me as possible
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
You still acting like a baby christian.you don't run away from darkness.we are called to extinguish darkness.we are light.you have nothing to fear as long as there is no hidden sin in your life.i will only advise you to avoid darkness if there is still sin in your life .There are many marine spirit's in the world today that took on human form in order to Operate here on earth . Some Operate as prostitute in clubs ,some as workers in church while some sell edible foods on the street.
Tonnierichy:

I agree with you. But asking for her number is not something I think I would want to do. I don't have strength. Darkness should move as far away from me as possible
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by LordReed(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:
So there's this thing that has been bothering my mind. A certain fish seller comes to my estate to sell fish. But anytime she comes and announces what she's selling, the moment she raises up her voice, every dog in my estate start crying and wailing. It's weird. We talk about it a lot. It feels as though she's their matron. There are other fish sellers that come to the estate. They also advertise their goods but the dogs don't make a sound.

So why always this woman!? What's with her? Is it OK to keep patronising her or there's something demonic about her. Because it makes no sense to me. Once she's around, you won't have to hear her own voice. The dogs announces her arrival. As if though she controls them for market purposes.

Someone once joked about it with her and said her dogs are crying again. And that they do that anytime she comes around. She just laughed and said maybe they also want to buy fish.

Can anyone explain this phenomena? Or has anyone experienced such before? It's quite scary. I recall speaking in tongues when I was approaching her one day, hoping she'll react or something lol grin

She might have a unique smell that the dogs can sense. It seems dogs can smell things like disease.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
LordReed:

She might have a unique smell that the dogs can sense. It seems dogs can smell things like disease.
E say na disease grin grin
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
You still acting like a baby christian.you don't run away from darkness.we are called to extinguish darkness.we are light.you have nothing to fear as long as there is no hidden sin in your life.i will only advise you to avoid darkness if there is still sin in your life .There are many marine spirit's in the world today that took on human form in order to Operate here on earth . Some Operate as prostitute in clubs ,some as workers in church while some sell edible foods on the street.
OK sir. Duly noted. Our granddad in the Lord smiley
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm not granddad in the Lord . But it pains me to see Christians running away from satan out of fear . Satan should be the one running away from us once he sees us from far
Tonnierichy:

OK sir. Duly noted. Our granddad in the Lord smiley
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not granddad in the Lord . But it pains me to see Christians running away from satan out of fear . Satan should be the one running away from us once he sees us from far
Look I just said what I said cos I don't want to sound too serious like you sound rai now. I'm not the type to be lectured on things of the spirit. I'm well grounded in the faith and no devil can dare to challenge me.

But this piece was meant for people to contribute and have fun while at it. When it's time for me to post a teaching/mystery in the scriptures, you'll see and feel a different personwink

I appreciate your contribution though. Nice spirit
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

E say na disease grin grin

That's not what I said. Read my post again, slowly.
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:
If this puzzle happen to oyinbo dem, dem for don enter ground organize to figure this out with tools and ideas. undecided

It is possible her voice is where the possible cause comes from. It may be that she is able to cry at a decibel that upsets the dogs in the neighborhood. Try investigating from that angle instead of coiling up with your irrational fears. undecided

Another possible is her scent. The dogs probably know the sound she makes, and have overtime come to associate it with her smell so that when her scent is near, they dry out to warn the others of the annoying sound about to be made by her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
illicit:

They may like her or not
U can never tell
Here in the US, dogs are know to act in similar manner when they see post men approaching. That is reason why most homes have the mail box at the edge of the property and their dogs tied down in the yards so that nothing goes wrong. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If this puzzle happen to oyinbo dem, dem for don enter ground organize to figure this out with tools and ideas. undecided

It is possible her voice is where the possible cause comes from. It may be that she is able to cry at a decibel that upsets the dogs in the neighborhood. Try investigating from that angle instead of coiling up with your irrational fears. undecided

Another possible is her scent. The dogs probably know the sound she makes, and have overtime come to associate it with her smell so that when her scent is near, they dry out to warn the others of the annoying sound about to be made by her. undecided
You are a carnal person. You are not spiritually inclined. But thanks for your contribution.
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here in the US, dogs are know to act in similar manner when they see post men approaching. That is reason why most homes have the mail box at the edge of the property and their dogs tied down in the yards so that nothing goes wrong. undecided
You mean the dogs bark?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Human Life Valuable? / New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards / When She Loves You More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.