Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) (1712 Views)

Why Do The Law Enforcers Tolerate Hanging On Vehicles On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2020
I don’t understand why Nigeria federal/state government feel comfortable to commission roads that are not properly marked. These road marks helps to prevent traffic jam and accidents.

Honestly it’s disgraceful, after spending billions to construct road what does it takes to paint these roads, mark them properly to showcase the real beauty of the road. We have good roads but I’m talking about those roads that have been commissioned without being properly marked.

This is 2020 and i ask is it poor mentality by our political leaders or ignorance by the citizens who celebrate these roads that are not properly marked to aviod traffic jam and accidents??

How can a Nigerian foreign citizen who returns home drives comfortably on our roads?? Our drivers are really trying in this country by driving with imaginary marks lol!

Check out below, two same type of road but the difference is clear.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by IamSalt: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Comfortability is a sin in this part of the world.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Apart from corruption and church going...nigeria is gud at nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by flyingpig: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2020
donbachi:
Apart from corruption and church going...nigeria is gud at nothing.
lwkmd grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2020
flyingpig:
lwkmd grin
serving GOD is our thing.
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2020
What funny here now.
flyingpig:
lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by ReactGA: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2020
It beats me actually. Leaving roads naked in the 21st century. Beats me again.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by punisha: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Well noted OP,

Lai said something about 5b $ budgeted for road painting by next week.
Nigeria is right on track.
After the painting, everything will return back to normal in the country as the unpainted roads has been the main reason for the countries failure.
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Barbsamiin: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2020
hmm, this one sef.
Thank God when you get even plain one.
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Commonsense99: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Op are you gradually coming back to your senses? I thought you were all about attacking igbos for pointing out the governments various misbehaviours, will you now agree that you have joined ipob? Cause that's what your likes called everyone who complained.
@Nigerian roads, the major question should start from the road itself, why use asphalt? Why not concrete like diaspora? Why is it that cost of Construction of 1 km inferior asphalt roads in Nigeria is x20 in comparism to other countries the workd over?
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by JBiden: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2020
This is the cause of our problems in this country.

Share when you see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
JBiden:

Share when you see it.

I no dey see anything
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by JBiden: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Xavfra:

I no dey see anything

Look well, it's a fundamental problem.
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
JBiden:

Look well, it's a fundamental problem.
cheesy
I no still see....just talk am
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by JBiden: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Xavfra:

cheesy
I no still see....just talk am

The reason why there are more churches than factories is what the picture is all about.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2020
JBiden:

The reason why there are more churches than factories is what the picture is all about.

Ohkkayyyy... grin
I saw it but I wasn't sure if it was what you were referring to.....

It's the sad truth
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even dem even construct the road make we thank God talk more of painting the roads

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by merieam16(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
donbachi:
serving GOD is our thing.
and corruption abi.Lolz
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by femi4: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
They are struggling to patch the ones with potholes. Marking is the last thing on their mind
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Cutealexio(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Funniest part is they all see these things abroad and I'm sure the contractors included it in the cost but our politicians will rather cut it so that the National cake will be enough

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
True, even if the roads are marked, most Nigerians do not understand the meanings

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by geletor: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
punisha:
Well noted OP,

Lai said something about 5b $ budgeted for road painting by next week.
Nigeria is right on track.
After the painting, everything will return back to normal in the country as the unpainted roads has been the main reason for the countries failure.

Hahaha....well done bro!
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
PureGoldh:
Even dem even construct the road make we thank God talk more of painting the roads

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cutealexio:
Funniest part is they all see these things abroad and I'm sure the contractors included it in the cost but our politicians will rather cut it so that the National cake will be enough

You’re correct, it’s foolishness and selfishness put together
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by klever18(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
JBiden:

Share when you see it.
they are the cause of our problem truly because they are the ministers of trade and investment not ministers of God
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
@Op if only you know how much problem Nigeria got you will realize that road marking is still small problem among other ones we have got.
Re: The Beauty Of Painting Roads In Nigerian Cities (photos) by milky3(f): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
naija na awaiting result thing

(1) (Reply)

Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP / Unusual Places You've Lived In (Travel - living) / Can Someone Advise If This Is How To Win A Dv Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.