Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (29586 Views)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
hollah123:
use your head n don't b a fool,if only u understand that the ambassador represents US interest in Nigeria.

u these people are just illiterates that doesn't deserve response,just imagine thrash.

You see your life sophisticated slowpoke of an Afonja.

You guys claim to be educated but agree to be a "Yes Yes " people to stark illiterates like Obasa bread and Mc. Oluomo.

You people need a a thorough deliverance from spiritual asslicking and slavery.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by VirginSearcher(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi he is very competent tested and trusted
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Emmypure: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
shey na this man want become our president ? shaking my head for this country.

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by PDPGuy: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
If both the APC and PDP field candidates of Igbo extraction, the two candidates will be Orji Kalu and Gov Dave Umahi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
IGBOCENTRICISM is worrying PETER OBI.

He is Igbocentric.

Remember we are talking about the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Not the Governor of the SOUTH EAST or Governor of Anambra state.

WHICH of them that is appealing to the rest of Nigeria. OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA.

That is what the GOOD PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH EAST should be proposing.

THAT IS where KINGSLEY MUOGHALU have an edge over PETER OBI.

In a lay man 's language NIGERIA NEEDS AN IGBO PRESIDENT THAT CAN REACH OUT TO OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA not just the SOUTH EAST REGION.

That will quench that fear that IGBOS ARE NOT GOOD IN SHARING !

Also the fear that the IGBOS DO NOT OPEN THEIR BUSINESS SECRETS TO non Igbos.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by 35824L: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Iboe will never smell president again. It is even in my pocket in large sums of NAIRA

The only iboe that we may manage if they bring him out is Joe Ibokwe. Others are just deceiving themselves.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by hollah123: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

You see your life sophisticated slowpoke of an Afonja.

You guys claim to be educated but agree to be a "Yes Yes " people to stark illiterates like Obasa bread and Mc. Oluomo.

You people need a a thorough deliverance from spiritual asslicking and slavery.
u are a fool,they are still better than your leaders sharing kerosene n making south east d poverty capital of the south where everyone is running from.

The MC oluomo u are talking about have children schooling abroad n doing well but u are here hating him with your borrowed data
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by EduBrazil1991(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi first,
Dave Umahi sec,
Kingsley Moghalu 3rd,
Anything outside this three na game as usual.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by hollah123: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

Show which other fact? You also attested to the fact that he absconded from America when the FBI were about scooping him up for drug related offences.
y don't u use Google instead of embarrassing your generations here
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Johndyk(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Finnese001:
Peter obi or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Ngozi okonjo iweala that has american citizenship..
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by nextdoor84(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Me wondering how long it would take you guys to continue believing in una own lies.

Probably Kalu has a duplex within Kuje prison

Was Obasanjo not an ex-con before winning the 1999 general election? Yoruba sef, na propaganda go kill una.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by helinues: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
nextdoor84:

Was Obasanjo not an ex-con before winning the 1999 general election? Yoruba sef, na propaganda go kill una.

Military conviction is different from political conviction...

Different is clear
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Cmanforall: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
hush15:

Peter Obi over Orji Kali any day.

What did Orji Kali do as a governor?
Why are you quoting me? undecided
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
hollah123:
u are a fool,they are still better than your leaders sharing kerosene n making south east d poverty capital of the south where everyone is running from.

The MC oluomo u are talking about have children schooling abroad n doing well but u are here hating him with your borrowed data

You see your life! Afonja and yansh licking is like 5 and 6, and like siamese twins that can't be separated.

So because Obasa shared Obasa branded 50 naira Agege bread to all of you he's now your Lord and saviour?

Lest I forgot, have ýou applied for the federal govt job headed by an illiterate Mc.Oluomo?

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by mukthar2000(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Keep warming up sir, my income Federal commander in chief of Nigeria sir

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by McCoy662(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Engr Apostle Dave Umahi I believe he will move Nigeria to a greater heights if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by CreekCommando: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Only empty brains without experience and exposure mention Tinubu, Orji-Kalu and Chibuike Amaechi for presidency. These trio have no feelings for the poor. Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu are naive and can't curry Igbo votes nationally. Abaribe, Kingsley Moghalu are good with fantastic ideas but they've not been tested. Peter Obi has been tested and proven to have performed. Although stingy but Obi will manage resources and turn the economy around for national good. If you say he's Igbotic, I don't know what that means, but if Igbotic illiterates & literates in Main markets and diaspora could be doing so well in business and leadership appointments, it means Igbotic PETER OBI is what Nigeria needs.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by hollah123: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

You see your life! Afonja and yansh licking is like 5 and 6, and like siamese twins that can't be separated.

So because Obasa shared Obasa branded 50 naira Agege bread to all of you he's now your Lord and saviour?

Lest I forgot, have ýou applied for the federal govt job headed by an illiterate Mc.Oluomo?
if u have something like that in your region I believe u won't b running around like a castrated kangaroo, economic scavengers wey no dey stay one place.

I am very sure u are not even in d erosion laden landlocked region
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by mhmsadyq(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
If any Igbo person seriously wants to be the president of Nigeria, he must convince other Nigerians that the Igbos are tolerant of other Nigerians.
Presently, the Igbos are the most intolerant people in Nigeria and we can't handover the leadership of Nigeria to someone from among them.

Otherwise...in their dreams only!
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Austineva(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Our Darling David Umahi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by franxalive(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
ALL HAIL BIAFRA...WE DON'T GIVE AN IOTA OF CARE TO THE PRESITRASHY WHATEVER...NIGGA-AREA HAS SINCE FAILED IRREDEEMABLY ...IF YOU CAN'T FEEL NOR SEE THE FACT ...THEN YOU MUST BE BLIND, OR LIVING IN SELF-DECEPTION OR FOOLS PARADISE.

THE SUN WILL SOON RISE...NEVER TO GO DOWN. wink kiss cool

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Emmypure: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbo don't even know what they want, president or biafra, now buhari and apc is using the presidency to confuse and distract them from fighting for biafra, after election now they will start wailing again, confused set of miscreants
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by bluefilm: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi bu nwanne mmadu.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cmanforall:
I think it depends on party. From the last election, Kingsley Moghalu was the best candidate from the South East, but I doubt if his party has the political stronghold to clinch the Nigerian presidency.
As in eh what is YPP
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
hollah123:
if u have something like that in your region I believe u won't b running around like a castrated kangaroo, economic scavengers wey no dey stay one place.

I am very sure u are not even in d erosion laden landlocked region

Come to Trade fair, Alaba, Idumota and other major markets in lagos State and see how your Afonja brothers, big and small are running after young Igbo boys container laden goods in order to get paid to offload the goods.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by slivertongue: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Since all the Igbos in South east and other parts of Nigeria always call Tinubu because he was a two time Igbo governor in anambra..

I think Tinubu is my preferred person from the east
gringringringrin.

Team Igbo president
Team Nwoye Jagaban Tinubu Chidiebere

Pls no bashing... Let's say our choice with no insult..

God bless

Ok a serious thought, if an Igbo man will be the president to give Nigeria a better change... Then I am all in for an Igbo son..

So far he will change Nigeria for better.. I gat no grudges with any tribe... I just need a working country.. Coz I am tired of this current corntree
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by goshen26: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
I am from St, but will support anyone who has not held Political post before because none of those that have tasted power has clean hands
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by slivertongue: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Says a yoruba man..yorubas and foolanis have ruined this country and they are the ones that put this country into this miserable condition

igbos are great people but without doing the needful their administration would bring more problems because the dubious ruling class are bent on keeping Nigeria down. what is happening down here should be an eye opener to Igbo's so spare me your tribal sentients. the crisis in the north is self inflicted
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by DrKKK1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi is my candidate since south east do not have any serious high profile material in APC.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by YoungAncient1: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Osita Chidoka!!!!
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Cmanforall: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
RAGGA40:
As in eh what is YPP
Lol...
And Nigerians aren't ready to vote in unknown party yet.
I think the party managed to get one seat in the Senate occupied by Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Come and vote again nah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed / How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.