Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (29605 Views)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Me wondering how long it would take you guys to continue believing in una own lies.

Probably Kalu has a duplex within Kuje prison

If you're calling Kalu an ex convict then Tinubu is the worlds most wanted drug kingpin since 1989.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Evangdanyno2017(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
David Umahi

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Okwyjesus(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Finnese001:
Peter obi or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

You sabi abeg!
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Evangdanyno2017(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
David Umahi is my preferred candidate

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by UGAHAM(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
South-East presidency: who is your preferred candidate??

Chief Chris Nkwonta. The best man the nation and South Eastern’s
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by SmartPolician: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Orji kalu is thief.. Next

All Nigerian politicans are thieves

No exceptions
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Did he go to jail at all?

I mean been locked behind door?

Why did Tinubu run away from America in the eighties?

Why is Pablo Tinubu the most wanted drug lord after Pablo Escobar ?

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lamasta(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
isthatso:

2039 if there is still a Nigeria because power will return to North in 2031 for another 8 years
Am telling You grin they should jejely ask for the Senate President position they will have that.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by zopyna(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
If not for ethnocentrism that has enveloped the psyche and understanding of even the learned in Nigeria ,we all know a president of igbo extraction is what we need right now cos ,the few igbos who have been in positions of authority in Nigeria have actually justified that .if in the 21st century people who claimed to be sophisticated in education are still rooting for a world renowned drug baron and an insatiable fellow as our president even when it is obvious we have a Prof of law far much better than the rogue ,then the problem of Nigeria is monumental

3 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Femijohn198: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Danwakae(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
AlabiJ:
You people should adopt Tinubu as your candidate. Just dash him an igbo middle-name (like y'all gave GEJ 'Azikiwe'), and everybody will be happy. He's detribalized and will carry everybody along.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Qflg1pIJ350/WOuIbqJtI6I/AAAAAAAADTE/heZhUuIdOWcafwoPi1FzHQE9gGn-4nTSgCLcB/s1600/16998738_10155247158008706_216346594148392539_n.jpg[/img]

Most of you destroyed Tinubu's name with over hyping .... Presently in the North and SouthEast , nobody want to hear Tinubu again...and there is no way a southerner can become a president if the South is not United ... The only people that can still vote a southerner in the north are the northern Christians....mostly in Taraba , Plateau...

There is no way , no amount of rigging can make a Yoruba man be president without the support of the Southeast and southsouth, same thing to the Southeast president, no way a south easterner can be a president without the support of the southwest, they will always get the southsouth supports...as such, Southsouth president , will only be the acceptable choice for the South ...else ....the north will continue ...I am from the north east, even if I want president from my zone , I will not expect anything better , likewise from any other zone...The people of katsina can attest to this fact...they have suffering badly mostly on insecurity under their own son...

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi views on RESTRUCTURING is not publicly known.

And that is one area that set him low.

Peter Obi hardly talk on that area.

One can not hide from the reality that Nigeria is confronted with which is the need to get Nigeria restructured.

PETER OBI IS TOO IGBO CENTRIC despite the fact that he is a good manager of resources from what Nigerian heard about his administration in Anambra state where he was a governor.

IF PETER OBI WANT TO BE ACCEPTED BY OTHER TRIBE he must know that we are looking for A NIGERIAN PRESIDENT not an Igbo President.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Kingsley Moghalu has no political experience

Nigeria is a complicated society

Leadership is way beyond speaking English

Peter Obi or Dave Umahi will do a great job!
So Muhammadu has political experience
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Jabioro: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
As dem no get one make I quickly dash Dem FFK Yorubaigbo candidature...Tell Dem make dem face front,leave Tinubu...Obasgone don dey hear for Benin..I knew it they are the master spoiler..but we have got their antidote..
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamasta:

Am telling You grin they shoukd jejely ask for the Senate President position they will have that.
what is their highest office now?
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by BonPatrick(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Funniest comment
izzou:
Umu Ogbiligbo or Ayaka Ozubulu

wink
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
I GIVE NIGERIA PRESIDENCY COME 2023 TO KINGLEY MOUGHALU.

Peter Obi is TOO IGBOCENTRIC !
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bigflamie:
Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter Obi but I prefer Biafra to all these presidential horse sh*ts

Orji Uzo Kalu is a criminal

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Okwyjesus(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Does wining his ward translate to Wining the general election? What stops him from Wining other parts of this Country. No be him mate Dey contest for President and win from every part of this Country?
Peter Obi na bad luck

In a sane country Tinubu won't stand in the same platform with Obi.

Their CV is there to distinguish them. But then!
Welcome to Nigeria! That's why we are where we are.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lamasta(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
isthatso:

what is their highest office now?

Minister grin
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by victorazyvictor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Still better than all Yoruba politicians dead or alive cool
grin grin grin
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Benmob: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
No recent Nigeria politicians nw can make Nigeria great, d only thing that change d system is power of d pple. Now see wat is happenning in d north and middlebelt after they support buhari who they think is d savior nw they are d one suffering than any other region in Nigeria...
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamasta:

Am telling You grin they shoukd jejely ask for the Senate President position they will have that.

Mumu Afonja, you that your professor emeritus of law in the person of Osinbanjo is vice President association of all houseboys in Aso Villa what have you guys achieved?

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by greypencils: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Tony Elumelu or Kingsley Moghalu
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Kingsley Moghalu has no political experience

Nigeria is a complicated society

Leadership is way beyond speaking English

Peter Obi or Dave Umahi will do a great job!

WHY IS PETER OBI AND DAVE UMAHI not speaking about restructuring?

They want to continue FULANIZATION under this lopsided federalism ?

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by hush15: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cmanforall:
I think it depends on party. From the last election, Kingsley Moghalu was the best candidate from the South East, but I doubt if his party has the political stronghold to clinch the Nigerian presidency.

Peter Obi over Orji Kali any day.

What did Orji Kali do as a governor?
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
None.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lamasta(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

Mumu Afonja, you that your professor emeritus of law in the person of Osinbanjo is vice President association of all houseboys in Aso Villa what have you guys achieved?
Mind the way you address our next President

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by SmartPolician: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
wink2015:

WHY IS PETER OBI AND DAVE UMAHI not speaking about restructuring?

They want to continue FULANIZATION under this lopsided federalism ?

Have you ever seen Tinubu or Osinbajo talking about restructuring?

Meanwhile, it is boldly contained in APC manifesto.

The party set up a committee to even plan how it will be implemented. Today, the El-Hadji-led committee report has been thrown out of the window.

All Nigerian politicans are the same

Nobody believes in this country

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Peter Obi is bad luck, he made Atiku lost the last election.

Atiku made Atiku lose the election.... Leave matter!!!
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

There are great people in the South-East that can be sound Presidential candidates bt they are not the popular and criminal ones u see everywhere like political husslers undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Ceeblaq10: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dr. Godwin Maduka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.