Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner (46629 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by egorov(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Bro are you sure you are watching this same bbn? Laycon is the content of the show, the house and the housemates, he's contributing virtually to everything in that house except cooking. He's smart, he gives good advice, he's intelligent, he helps others with intellectual tasks, he's lively and not blinded by hatred of ant kind. Even after the Erica isssue, he never spoke of her or anyone.

jaxxy:

Ok let’s assume ur right about Erica for a second bt there are better people than laycon in the house bt No we had to choose him cos of pity my condition looks and appearance. The guy never chop. undecided blablabla. What did laycon do in the house that’s more than Neo, Dora, prince, trickytee or Kidd?

He just looks like he needs the money badly that’s all I see tho to his defense he is kind of intelligent bt has other flaws that’s all.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Uwaiwe: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2020
My votes for Laycon were my first ever Big brother vote. Laycon for the money. Laycon intelligence is uncommon among Naija youths of his age.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by dapsoneh: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
meforyou1:
stay pained
kill yourself �
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Timmy1988: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Oppo reno 3 pro
Lagos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Ategberoson(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2020
AlabiJ:

You can add your like and retweet here (even though he has already won the poll). But you will get more info on how to vote for him there. He has mad following on twitter.

https://twitter.com/oppomobileng/status/1300840635746988037?s=19

noted thanks bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by WisdomFlakes: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
https://twitter.com/johnniewalkerng/status/1300894175399944194?s=19

E be like say Laycon team don win the JohnnieWalker challenge. Abi na my eyes dey deceive me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Erica is better than laycon interms of reality show performance and being real. Erica shud win bt it seems people feel sentimental. It’s fine. Let’s observe.

Erica should win on what basis??!

Intelligence: 0
Self Respect: 0
Dignity: 0
Self Esteem: Dear Lawd!!!
Maturity: Nil
Role Model Quality: Nada
Character: grin
Talent: Iffa hear!
Elegance and Poise: where??!

It actually makes more sense for the kid defiling and fooling her around to win the money sef. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by hardon1(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Underdog.. Now top dog.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by mannasseh(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
kingmurainah:
I don’t watch this BBN sh*t but it seems this laycon guy is loved by all

I’m selling tron at affordable price
how much. dm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by meforyou1(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
dapsoneh:
kill yourself �
after u
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by bluefilm: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nigerians and their underdog mentality!!!

Well sha, I no blame dem.

Make Laycon win am as e be like say na im need the money the most.

But left for me, na Kiddwaya go win the whole thing.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

It actually makes more sense for the kid defiling and fooling her around to win the money sef. tongue

Really and yet ur laycon no fit rest ontop her matter. Lmao grin

U know she too much bt won’t admit it. Class, humility and everything.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Askme2020(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Team Laycon.
gbayi omo ope
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by 4tomandchi: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ategberoson:

please guide me on how to vote for him
How to vote for Laycon go to
africamagic.tv/bigbrother
Click on the Vote menu item.
Click on Register and enter your name, surname, year of birth, gender, cell phone number in the international format e.g. +27731234567 and your preferred password.
You will receive an OTP (One Time Pin) via SMS.
Enter your OTP .
Once registered, you will be able to vote for Laycon BBNaija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by fowlyansh181(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

U know it’s pity my condition votes bruh. Bt it’s all good. Maybe he deserves it let’s see. I’m a realistic Person also. grin
in an election contestant brings out everything they can to gather votes, which is why you have politicians frying Akara during elections , .. anything that gets you votes is allowed , there is no such thing as pity votes, all votes are votes..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by moneyissweet(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
So wetin u want make we do,make we go fight buhari abi Boko Haram?

sinistermind:
This is what we waste our time on as Nigerian youths while our government is bleeding the common man dry
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by ThierryJay: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Them no look hungry reach laycon ooo bt laycon is abit more calm and thats a good thing which I like and I think it works for him grin

I don’t hate laycon at all I just want the best person. It cud be him bt we still have sm weeks to go so all this hastey assumptions of a winner is kinda irritating and uncool at this stage.

The truth is it's irritating to you because the person in question is not your favorite. I remember feeling the same way too during Efe's time. If you follow football, as soon as Bayern Munich beat Barca 8-2 at the quarter-finals, they were already the UCL winners in most people's mind and it was just a question of how many goals they were going to score against their remaining opponents. For German fans, it was not irritating to assume they were going to win at that stage.

Pele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by RTSC: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Laycon fame started the day erica and the girls humiliated him because he is not as fresh and handsome as the other guys.

Imagine a lady telling him on the very first day, she does not want laycon in her room.

I go too vote laycon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
TimeManager:

My junior wife, hw u dey?

kiss the truth!
lolz, my Yoruba demon, I'm fine and you?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by RTSC: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Erica that will soon get disqualified by any small mistake.

It is a terrible thing for a girl not to have common sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by dapsoneh: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
meforyou1:
after u
i said commit suicide
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
The Yorubas’ people really want this guy to win this time around because the Igbos’ has been winning it back to back that why their are really promoting him via media as they have the power of media

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
sinistermind:
This is what we waste our time on as Nigerian youths while our government is bleeding the common man dry

This thing we are wasting our time on will be giving 30 people 30 million.
This thing we are wasting our time on is helping the common man on the street like trikytee become a millionaire.
This thing we are wasting our time on are giving people awoof here in Lagos, are you following this at all.
For your info bro...your government can't provide jobs for us and do nothing for us.

Somebody put a group of people in a house to make money for themselves for 3 month and you are blaming the person?

Nobody force you to use your SMS to vote. You can as well use your data through their website with your normal data.

Stop this hate bro. You can as well put a deaf ear to any post about BBN and start the movement to rebrand Nigeria.

Quote me when you start I will follow but for now, if the government can't keep guys like laycon off the street, why castigate the show because of some group of persons doing immoral acts.

Icons I hope I talk well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by lordally(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:
Mostly pity votes and sentiments. Looking broke even if not broke helps ur bba profile Apparently as u are able to deceive golible Nigerians Majorly to pity ur condition and vote for u. Which seems fair to be honest bt can also be the wrongest choice at times. Just look at efe undecided scam undecided

Nice write-up but you are wrong at some point. Laycon isn't trying to get sympathy from people ...the dude is just living his life...and he's so smart and very intelligent ...that's his selling point see ehn what I've noticed in life is that everybody has his/her own selling point as laycon is not handsome , he has over the years worked on his IQ , Talent and Technicality in speaking. Check Him on his YouTube page and listen to his songs and watch his videos... the guy has been Grinding Constantly!!!! Over the years!!! People never really send the guy until they started noticing his Real Personality behind the Outward Appearance ...that guy deserves that Money ....see do you also know he was among the best Graduating student in his Set in UNI

Bros as for EFE I won't say much...bro just know that Nigeria is hard and people are struggling to make it even in the Entertainment Industry where's Iceprince ,Lil kesh , Jesse jags ,Sean Tizzle , Wake , Lord of Ajasa , Korede Bello , Dija , Viktoh etc see in not saying they are not doing well all I'm saying is that compared to when they started it's not where they are supposed to be now....Staying on top is Very hard irrespective of the chosen field....STAY BLESSED

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by meforyou1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
dapsoneh:
i said commit suicide
i said after u
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by meforyou1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
RTSC:
Laycon fame started the day erica and the girls humiliated him because he is not as fresh and handsome as the other guys.

Imagine a lady telling him on the very first day, she does not want laycon in her room.

I go too vote laycon.
see how u are shamelessly lying to urself and to the whole world
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Barney001: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lamanii22:
Laycon!!! Child of grace!! That 85million is for you Hun...
Now he is honey...hun kor undecided

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by lordally(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Do u have to use the lines?? When u look the part And yes he said Smtn along those lines of I still Dey hussle. undecided

Good thing is laycon is actually broke bt miracle only acted broke. He wasn’t that broke like he presented himself. Lolz Bbn sha grin

Now you said the truth bro!! Laycon is still hutling and he's a raw talent ...I pray he wins big time even after the BBB ends....I love seeing hardworking dudes succeed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by GospelAkede: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by TimeManager(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
lolz, my Yoruba demon, I'm fine and you?
I dey. How are my in-laws?

kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / BBNaija: Jackye Names All The Guys That Asked Her Out In The House / Bbnaija: Ike Rocks Mercy's Wig During Saturday Night Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.