Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner (46631 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Baba you dey vote for him
I don’t waste money and airtime to vote
But I do the free one on their website
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by lordally(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Thanks for being a honest fan who can admit the truth when u hear it. I have never said laycon isn’t good. He has qualities than are nice and standout for him. Erica also has a lot bt made more mistakes than laycon that’s all.

There sm weeks to go let’s hope our favs do well.

I pray he wins bro!!! Dude needs that money to push his career!! Erica is lovely and has a good heart but she's lost it at some point more like na man she come find for the house...and just imagine the way she's looking down at Laycon...that would likely cost her because technically it would move more people to like him for no just cause and I know deep down it has reduced her fan base no matter how little ...See there is this thing about Human beings it even happens in Election it's called PROTEST VOTE...when people like you and you begin dey talk any how or do anyhow they would rather give their vote to the person they don't like!

Initially people Castigated Laycon cos of his looks I mean even people wey never do anything good with their lives dey castigate am join cos truth is he isn't good looking and he lacks the Attractive Masculinity every lady desires... As time went on people started noticing some bad comments in the house about him due to his looks even online it trended ...Now , some people started feeling bad cos of this! Then his support system which are his Fans and his Management worked on his PR they dished out his Sound songs and videos then coupled with his Vibes maturity and Raw Rap talent in the house spiced with his matured address of certain issues and advice he gives to his friends in the house then his image and personality started to Change for the better ....and all these worked out well cos ORIGINALITY ALWAYS WINS...See if this Laycon of a guy was fake no matter the PR omo in no go go anywhere!!! It wouldn't last but him being Original and filled with Brilliance and a sound mind helped .

Erica says he's using her for fame...I laugh die!! Cos if you Google Erica you no go see am!!! But Google Laycon omo you go see am!!! Erica dey Castigate the guy!!! But people are seeing this same Ugly dude is Crazily sound and filled with Intelligence!!! Why won't he be loved EMOTIONS ARE WORKING FOR HIM , HIS INTELLIGENCE IS WORKING FOR HIM!!! LOTS OF PROTEST VOTE ARE GOING TO GO IN HIS FAVOUR!! but omo who am I to judge cos in a Continental Show like Big Brother!! You need all these things and more than looks to win!! And that's what he's doing!!! Omo I have never ever watched BBN but this guy don make me addicted to it I swear this same Laycon of a guy!! I don vote for am today online ....and I go use my last card of #100 to vote for him this night!!!

My brother isn't handsome but during school days he was Intelligent!!! The day he tutored the whole Faculty of Sciences in Mathematics!!! Then na that day I know say no man ugly!!! Omo comman see girls with big yansh and bobi calling his phone!!! If I was in his shoes omo the kind strave I for strave ehn!!!

Laycon for the Crown!! He's got my attention!! How he did it I don't know!! But whatever he's doing is really working for him!!! angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by erospecial: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
I've observed in other fora how people who are trivializing the BBN show calling Laycon a Yoruba boy hence Igbo must win again.
Pls Laycon is a Delta of Delta State and not a Yoruba!
But North South East and West stand with Laycon as winner!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Lamanii22(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Barney001:

Now he is honey...hun kor undecided

Looool....
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by oribi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pray you find favour like laycon because,he's just favoured no CAP
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by neonbash0: 4:03am On Sep 03, 2020
jaxxy:
Mostly pity votes and sentiments. Looking broke even if not broke helps ur bba profile Apparently as u are able to deceive golible Nigerians Majorly to pity ur condition and vote for u. Which seems fair to be honest bt can also be the wrongest choice at times. Just look at efe undecided scam undecided

Nah mehn!
If it is by pity vote then this your post should be referring to Lucy the housemate that nobody likes but because somehow some photos of hers got on Twitter that showed her roasting bole, most people felt sorry for her and decided to go hard for her via voting because I'm sure she would have been evicted if it was left for the housemates. Coz they have no love for her
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by taiwolomo1: 4:09am On Sep 03, 2020
jaxxy:

Erica is better than laycon interms of reality show performance and being real. Erica shud win bt it seems people feel sentimental. It’s fine. Let’s observe.
why u no carry am go give her if she no win.....that national TV olosho
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by neonbash0: 4:14am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=jaxxy post=93486050]

Do u have to use the lines?? When u look the part And yes he said Smtn along those lines of I still Dey hussle. undecided/////

It's not his fault he looks that way.
Child, he was born that way.
Y'all preach self love
Yet y'all still wanna come at laycon for how he looks??
Damn!
He only said he has never left Nigeria before
Even triky tee said so too.

See eh!
No need to shalaye
Laycon has been trending since the show started .
Recall his intro with his Christmas light shirt? Lol

Funny enough even though he might not be your ideal hot cake--- tall dark/fair handsome guy, he still holds his own Everytime. I think that's why people relate with him.
Not for looks or style
But because he is relatable and genuinely creative that all housemates always look forward to working with him.

That my dear, is called GRACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / BBNaija: Jackye Names All The Guys That Asked Her Out In The House / Bbnaija: Ike Rocks Mercy's Wig During Saturday Night Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.