Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner (46659 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by dapsoneh: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
meforyou1:
i said after u
die by fire
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Ategberoson(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
4tomandchi:

How to vote for Laycon go to
africamagic.tv/bigbrother
Click on the Vote menu item.
Click on Register and enter your name, surname, year of birth, gender, cell phone number in the international format e.g. +27731234567 and your preferred password.
You will receive an OTP (One Time Pin) via SMS.
Enter your OTP .
Once registered, you will be able to vote for Laycon BBNaija

noted thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Coronavirus84: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:
Mostly pity votes and sentiments. Looking broke even if not broke helps ur bba profile Apparently as u are able to deceive golible Nigerians Majorly to pity ur condition and vote for u. Which seems fair to be honest bt can also be the wrongest choice at times. Just look at efe undecided scam undecided
Na only you understand yourself
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by edoairways: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
sinistermind:
This is what we waste our time on as Nigerian youths while our government is bleeding the common man dry
Oga don't watch the show switch to the latest Nigeria voice season 3
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by edoairways: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

Last 5 yrs when there was no BBN, what was govt their performance ?

Did u notice , that during BBN , there is no suicide cases among youths ? This program has advantages and disadvantages , kayode the cameraman and his crew at least got a job , and many other indirect jobs plus entertainment that follows , go to South Africa or east Africa and say something bad about BBN , that's where Dem dey watch the program not in Nigeria
So other Africans are watching too?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by temi1290: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

I just say facts as for the winner let’s wait and see. We still have weeks to go. What if laycon is disqualified? grin Godforbid!

Guy choose another agenda,this one no agend
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by majamajic(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
edoairways:

Nigerians are not watching big brother

Na east Africa and South Africa get big brother

On their Facebook page , u can't see Nigerians , just few
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Bulldozer90: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
The Yorubas’ people really want this guy to win this time around because the Igbos’ has been winning it back to back that why their are really promoting him via media as they have the power of media
don't mind them. At the end of the show they will know the difference between voters and supporters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by abbasajao(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
I always fear for anyone leading any poll on nairaland.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
TimeManager:

I dey. How are my in-laws?

kiss the truth!
They are kicking, still waiting for you to bring 5m for the brideprice kiss.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
RTSC:

Erica that will soon get disqualified by any small mistake.

It is a terrible thing for a girl not to have common sense.

Boss, I tire for that guy o!!! Seems some people support housemates who mirror their character and lifestyle choices.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by kingmurainah(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
mannasseh:

how much. dm
It’s #17 Right now
WhatsApp me my sig
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Simeonjoe1: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Erica is better than laycon interms of reality show performance and being real. Erica shud win bt it seems people feel sentimental. It’s fine. Let’s observe.
Guy nobody even like your post grin cheesy.. Na laycon get Nairaland, carry your Erica commot for here
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Simeonjoe1: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ategberoson:

please guide me on how to vote for him

Pls you have from now till Thursday 10pm before voting closes.
If he's up for eviction next week voting starts by 10pm on Monday.

Use this link boss
http://www.mylinks.ng/itslaycon/

For the sms vote is 30naira par sms eligible to MTN, airtel and 9mobile users (and 100sms per Sim).
Pls for only airtel after sending vote laycon, you'll be ask to confirm by sending 1

For online votes you'll have to register. Then maximum of 100 votes, but if you use Chrome browser you can change your browser to desktop mode and add more 100 votes.

For the dstv or gotv app the more your subscription package the more the vote.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Adeniran906(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
The Yorubas’ people really want this guy to win this time around because the Igbos’ has been winning it back to back that why their are really promoting him via media as they have the power of media
Truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Simeonjoe1: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Baba you dey vote for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Skymason20(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't watch bb shit but dis guy laycon just steal the show including my Facebook page .. is all about this man, can someone explain briefly to me what special about this God forsaken show and the guy laycon
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Simeonjoe1: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Skymason20:
I don't watch bb shit but dis guy laycon just steal the show including my Facebook page .. is all about this man, can someone explain briefly to me what special about this God forsaken show and the guy laycon
In a quote -'the stone that the builder rejected has become the chief corner stone'..
HOW TO VOTE LAYCON

Use this link boss
http://www.mylinks.ng/itslaycon/

For the sms vote is 30naira par sms eligible to MTN, airtel and 9mobile users (and 100sms per Sim).
Pls for only airtel after sending vote laycon, you'll be ask to confirm by sending 1

For online votes you'll have to register. Then maximum of 100 votes, but if you use Chrome browser you can change your browser to desktop mode and add more 100 votes.

For the dstv or gotv app the more your subscription package the more the vote.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Guy nobody even like your post grin cheesy.. Na laycon get Nairaland, carry your Erica commot for here

U think I care if a crowd of people don’t have sense?? Bro I don’t give a damn once I know what I stand for. I don’t follow bandwagon mentality for following sake.

Jus make sure u vote not just talk and be liking up and down.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Na only you understand yourself

I spoke facts. I know what I’m saying 100%
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by jaxxy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
lordally:

Now you said the truth bro!! Laycon is still hutling and he's a raw talent ...I pray he wins big time even after the BBB ends....I love seeing hardworking dudes succeed

Thanks for being a honest fan who can admit the truth when u hear it. I have never said laycon isn’t good. He has qualities than are nice and standout for him. Erica also has a lot bt made more mistakes than laycon that’s all.

There sm weeks to go let’s hope our favs do well.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by DelphiOracle(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
sinistermind:
This is what we waste our time on as Nigerian youths while our government is bleeding the common man dry
what can we do? Complain it will fall on deaf ears. Protest they will beat u and lock u up for a hundred and one day. Who ever say Nigerian problem is his problem will just die for not.

Call don Jazzy for more advice.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
lordally:

Nice write-up but you are wrong at some point. Laycon isn't trying to get sympathy from people ...the dude is just living his life...and he's so smart and very intelligent ...that's his selling point see ehn what I've noticed in life is that everybody has his/her own selling point as laycon is not handsome , he has over the years worked on his IQ , Talent and Technicality in speaking. Check Him on his YouTube page and listen to his songs and watch his videos... the guy has been Grinding Constantly!!!! Over the years!!! People never really send the guy until they started noticing his Real Personality behind the Outward Appearance ...that guy deserves that Money ....see do you also know he was among the best Graduating student in his Set in UNI

Bros as for EFE I won't say much...bro just know that Nigeria is hard and people are struggling to make it even in the Entertainment Industry where's Iceprince ,Lil kesh , Jesse jags ,Sean Tizzle , Wake , Lord of Ajasa , Korede Bello , Dija , Viktoh etc see in not saying they are not doing well all I'm saying is that compared to when they started it's not where they are supposed to be now....Staying on top is Very hard irrespective of the chosen field....STAY BLESSED

U spoke well. Nice1

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
fowlyansh181:
in an election contestant brings out everything they can to gather votes, which is why you have politicians frying Akara during elections , .. anything that gets you votes is allowed , there is no such thing as pity votes, all votes are votes..

Continue to be in denial.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by lamaooo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
this guy is just loved by all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by lamaooo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
this guy is just loved by all
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by DESTROTECH(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Laycon will definitely win..

Don't forget I buy bitcoin and giftcard
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
edoairways:
virtually all over Africa. it's a big show.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by TimeManager(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
They are kicking, still waiting for you to bring 5m for the brideprice kiss.
wawu! 5M. Naira or Dollars?

kiss the truth!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by trafftrade(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corona virus has caused more havoc than good why not join us on this 3-days free training on how to earn as a freelancer on Fiverr

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by Vicky99(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
God's Grace is with you Laycon ride on.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner by edoairways: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

virtually all over Africa. it's a big show.
Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ike Rocks Mercy's Wig During Saturday Night Party (photos) / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.