Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You (2448 Views)

The #1 Mistake Laycon Did That Can Make Fine Girls Give You "Though Time". / The #1 Mistake Laycon Did That Makes Fine Girls Form "Hard-to-get". / Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
I've talked about this.

Sometimes back.

Especially for those of you that are following me on facebook.

I used to emphasize on why you should not whine when a girl leaves you.

And talking of whining...

While the Big Brother Naija show is going on. This dude. In the picture I attached has been crushing on a fine babe in the house. Who apparently doesn't even have time for him.

As in, she no dey cooperate with am sef. And guess what? He's made a wrong move, already.

By what?

Letting her know his feelings for her.

As in, he told her how he feels about her. And of course you should know by now that it's not a smart move to make.

Especially on a girl like Errica that gets too much attention from guys.

And that's not even the worst part...

Anytime she makes out with Kiddwaya(the guy she roles with). Errica begins to feel sad and make it obvious that he's feeling intimidated.

Like say if she no gree for am...im no go get any woman for this life.

Haba?!!!

Na "special package"(jazz) she dey use to confuse am?

I know it's not cool to see the same girl that you like making out with another guy.

But Bleep it, man.

There are many other options.

Besides, no girl pities and eventually date a man who feels sad when she ignores him.

Except if, maybe...because it's just a "TV SHOW". And so, he's just acting according to the script he was giving.

I don't know.

But it has never been a smart move.

To tell a girl about how you feel about her? It's an instant turn off. The worst is when she says; "I only see you as a friend" and you still show her you're sad.

PRO TIP: try and approach new women. And never tell a fine girl about your feelings for her.

Except if you want to end up in a ReLAYCONship like Laycon. Lol.

P.S. if youll like to discover the "7 Mistakes that Will Always Make Girls Friendzone you

Then I'll line to INVITE you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook.

SO...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you also want to start attracting beautiful girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date or have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship.

You'll need it to pay your house rent.

To buy clothes.

To learn business & social skills.

To go on vacation.

To buy food.

To buy phone.

To buy laptop. e.t.c.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo!

BUT then, thinking "money" in itself will make girls respect, date & have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls.

Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...to our telegram channel(...where you'll get first-hand INFO about our new posts, dating updates, tips, tricks & strategies etc)

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing "7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friendzone You"...(once you join. You'll see the link to the Fb group & the FREE report too).

Again, even though...

I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even make fine girls to CHASE you will make you angry.

Then, you don't have to join the channel.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY.

TIP: if it's the link is not opening. Copy and paste in your phone's BROWSER. You'll instantly see the the channel & join)

Then JOIN other men by copying this blue link and pasting in your browser => https:///datingsecretshub <=

TIP: if it's the link is not opening. Copy and paste in your phone's BROWSER. You'll instantly see the the channel & join)

Get yourself a SPACE before we revoke the link to join.

Copy the link and late it in your browser => https:///datingsecretshub <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Kindly copy and paste the link in your browser and load it. It'll show you the channel so you can join.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Kindly copy and paste the link in your browser and load it. It'll show you the channel so you can join.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Kindly copy and paste the link in your browser and load it. It'll show you the channel so you can join. Now.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
Kindly copy and paste the link in your browser and load it. It'll show you the channel so you can join. Now.

Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Dem no dey telli pesin

Na so
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Na so

Ai'suweh.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Ai'suweh.

Lol.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Lol.

Haha
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Haha

Na so
NengakGodwin1:

Na so

Yeah.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Yeah.

Na so.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Na so.

Yesh
NengakGodwin1:

Yesh

Yep.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Yep.

Yep
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

.yeh

Yeah.
NengakGodwin1:

Yeah.

Lol.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by Kabir5643(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
This gee is talking to himself. Nawa o

Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kabir5643:

Okay oo.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 4:26am On Nov 16, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Okay oo.

Okay. Oga.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 4:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Kabir5643:

You're funny, shah.
Re: Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You by NengakGodwin1: 4:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Kabir5643:

Okay. �

(1) (Reply)

The Gay New Format / January First 100K Giveaway For 10 Peoples / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.